Full flash support for Fascinate

Search This thread

DUNC4N

Sep 24, 2010
What sites is it working on? I can't find any.

And would it work with the dolphin browser?

Thanks.

erasmogjr

Mar 30, 2009
Works for some sites as far as i can tell it does not work in Dolphin Browser HD. It is alot more then we had though and like was said before it is one step closer to full, of course Froyo would be a giant leap right to the goal ;)

willywayne

Jan 16, 2010
whatismyflash.com still says version 9.1.122. There was a Flash 10.1 apk that came out a while back that only works on HTC phones running 2.1, like the Eris. This looks like the same apk. I couldn't find a date on the website as to when this was posted, could be months old. The reason it only worked on HTC phones was because of the FlashLite plugin that the HTC browser already had installed. As far as I know, it never worked on any other devices.

saps

Sep 17, 2010
It does not work across the boards; in fact it seems to work less than 33% of the sites I've tried it on

nuclearmusician

Sep 27, 2010
What browser do we know it world on so far? I've been using skyfire for a while but if there's another way out there I'd like to try it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

sangwich

Apr 2, 2008
NYC
so did anyone here did a before and after comparison? because i didn't install this yet but when i got to magicjack.com it plays the flash video just with flash lite.

This was supposed to be for HTC phones and if u install this on the HTC phones then you will be able to play games on newgrounds.com. I doubt anyone with Fascinate can play games on newgrounds.com.

Please post proof if you can play games on newgrounds.com

billakid

Mar 27, 2010
newgrounds work for me but I have some issues touching the game sometimes but I was able to play a few games but hey not full flash anyways so idc