[DISCUSSION] What's the first phone you've ever owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

swags

Jul 10, 2007
Baltimore
I think the first phone I ever bought was a Qualcomm QCP-2700:

Qualcomm%20QCP2700.jpg

drwx

Oct 5, 2010
Nashville, TN
I had one of those on bellsouth mobility... I had something like 200 minutes for 15 or 20 bucks a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

JanetPanic

Oct 17, 2005
Rockville, MD
A motorola startac. Before that I had a pager with a keyboard and a couple lines of text that could send and receive messages. I don't remember the manufacturer or model though. Things have progressed a lot in the intervening 15 years but most modern cell phones are bigger than that startac.

johnny13oi

Nov 13, 2006
Texas
Nokia 3390 with the interchangeable faceplates and back cover. Those were the thing back then.

I also had one of those Motorola T720 back in the day. I think it had a relatively big color screen. It was pretty nice.

imblacklife

Nov 3, 2008
New York City
My first ever phone was a nokia phone. Dont remember the model number but it was a black and white screen lol. My first smart phone was the T-mobile Wing. Ancient technology now.

Robi-K

Mar 8, 2009
Saint George
So here is my list:
Nokia 3410
Nokia 8210
Nokia 7650
Nokia 6630
Nokia 3250
Nokia N73
Nokia N95
Nokia E71 - best nokia I've ever had.
Blackberry 8900 Curve & 9000 Bold
HTC Touch Cruise
Nokia 5800
G1
Now I'm happy with my Galaxy S.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Nokia 3000-something... it was a nice sturdy brick and it had battery life lasted several days unlike my G2, lol! Wow, phones were really just phones back then. Very uncool...

Wait... the first one was a qualcomm brick and second one was a nokia. Who cared back then, they were all bricks or bags. Until the first motorola flip phone, things started to get stylish, lol!

Last edited:

sportfan247365

Oct 17, 2010
The Motorola Razor was my 1st and it lasted me all the way to the iphone 2g. Now I got this beautiful G2 and I couldn't be any happier.

(G2/virtuous-vision-v0.7.4) ;-p

Sent from my G2 HTC Vision using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, but I closed this thread because it isn't generating that much discussion and I am not sure if there is a point to an uncurated list of people's device history.
    Thought it would be ammusing to know how far we've all come along to get to this lovely os we call android today.

Post your first phone you ever owned. Hell post em all for all I care. Let the ammusement begin!

My very first phone was a motorola n95, then went to a nokia. Can't remember the name (old cheap phone).

[G2/HTC Vision]
    Siemens c55 ;)

Teleported from my brain cells
    2 cups tied to a string....

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app
    MOTO RAZR still beats my G2 :p