I'm not a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kalman5

Oct 7, 2012
I would like to contribute on the SII forum but being a new subscriber with less than 10 posts I'm forbidden to do that. However if Dorimanx reads this I would like to tell him I can help him for his kernel....

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
I would like to contribute on the SII forum but being a new subscriber with less than 10 posts I'm forbidden to do that. However if Dorimanx reads this I would like to tell him I can help him for his kernel....

The restriction is in place not to prove that you aren't a newbie, but to prove that you aren't a spammer. Go into the Q&A section and answer 10 questions...should be able to knock that out in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The restriction is in place not to prove that you aren't a newbie, but to prove that you aren't a spammer. Go into the Q&A section and answer 10 questions...should be able to knock that out in 5 minutes.