Replacement battery doors?

Search This thread

joehunni

Jun 29, 2010
Arlington
Ok so the little red trim ring on the battery door is starting to come off which is really annoying and I'd like to replace it. Anyone know if these are sold separately somewhere?

Febby

May 19, 2010
Go to a Sprint store and request/ask them politely for a replacement battery door. I did that when I had the EVO 3D, they got me a new door within seconds. :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

KnoxBNYC

Dec 28, 2011
New York, NY

joehunni

Jun 29, 2010
Arlington
Ordered one from Amazon a few days ago, will update with condition and such for those that are interested.

Last edited:

joehunni

Jun 29, 2010
Arlington
Ordered one from Amazon a few days ago, will update with condition and such for those that are interested.

Update: my replacement oem battery cover from Cybercellulars (amazon vendor) came in today. Product is exactly like the original piece that comes on the phone itself and is in perfect shape. Couldn't have asked for more for like $12, I recommend it.

hitman4274

Aug 13, 2011
I might take the plunge for a white one, pretty sweet looking... Even if i always have a defender on my phone lol

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

jahdahkaleem

Mar 4, 2012
Prague
I have been looking for replacement covers for a very long time, without any success so far. Of course, there are original covers, but prices are unreasonable. (White cover for 90 bucks? Come on!). Remember buying beautiful chrome battery cover for Galaxy i9000 for 5$, I wonder how is possible that eBay is not full of OEM covers for 3VO. I really dont get it. There are loads of cheap chinese stuff for any other phone but this one. :mad:

mail2n

Jun 9, 2010
I bought an OEM battery door on Ebay for $15 shipped. They are there. You just have to keep checking.

I just checked on Ebay. There quite a few OEM ones on there.

Last edited: