MHL (micro USB to HDMI) adapter works fine!

Search This thread

LGSilva

May 7, 2007
I just tested today my MHL adapter from monoprice (http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10833&cs_id=1083314&p_id=8805&seq=1&format=2) and it works just fine.
It actually mirrors the phone screen all times but I could not change this behavior.

88051.jpg

Reactions: Simba501

waleed90

May 12, 2012
Prosper
Sweet! I really dig monoprice... they did me good on hdmi cables.

I was curious to know if your touch inputs on the phone transfer over to the TV set as well. Like a circle appearing where your fingers are touching the screen.

Berserk87

Jan 11, 2008
I've been looking at the ones on amazon but the reviews are all kind of "iffy".
trying to find one that will video output without needing the charger plugged in.

JeepFreak

May 17, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Em. Mine doesn't require power to work.. It does have the power port to charge.

My friend's sgs2 requires power to work.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I bought the monoprice one and, while it has a charging port, it doesn't require the charging cord to be plugged in in order to work... It just won't charge the phone at the same time if it's not plugged in.
HTH,
Billy

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SpYFoXZeRo

Jun 17, 2010
I bought the monoprice one and, while it has a charging port, it doesn't require the charging cord to be plugged in in order to work... It just won't charge the phone at the same time if it's not plugged in.
HTH,
Billy

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

The PNY does work, with or without charging(charging works).. I bought 3 and all of them work. I can make a video if anyone need visual confirmation. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts