PRICE of STREAK LCD SCREEN IS BECOMING VERY VERY HIGH

Search This thread

akita16384

Nov 13, 2011
I wouldn't be free to head down to the post office today to get the exact amount but I checked through the " calculate your postage cost ", it would be about USD4.7. Delivery time would be 1 month.

Please note this is a rough gauge but the difference shouldn't be that big.

Hey, why don't you let your fellow man have it? How much in SGD?
Pix?

AzraelsVoice

Apr 4, 2010
Hi to all ...

I can make a deal with one seller (mustafa). Someone of you ask me for his e-mail. I also send him an e-mail

You say to me, that you can sell only 3 iteam as minimum quantity order, for the price of 65 USD. Main problem of all us, induvidual buyers is that we only need one or two. Nobody want to buy more iteams. So, I have question. I can found you 3-4 or more buyers. You will sell 5-6 or more iteams.

He answered me this

yes we can ship to different addesses, kindly send the address you want us to shipto correctly and the number of unit to ship there.

How many of you people are interested ???

My main question is the shipping time. If I have to wait a month, I'd just as well pay the insane price elsewhere.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

flub

Nov 17, 2008
Got Email back from seller on ecrater saying they have stock & delivery 10-15 days to UK.
I am still unsure, seller has no feedback & price is really good
Usually if it seems too good to be true, it is not true. LOL

ad1tyaaaa

Jul 2, 2012
i need dell streak 5 screen

Tried it.... no success, so I got myself a galaxy note instead.... still love the dell though and if someone can use it for an "organ transplant".I'll happy to pass it over. hello sir i have a broken dell streak screen and am unable to use my mobile and my parents wont allow to buy me a new one.Will you please sell me he screen of your's.Thank YOU in advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,

filotti

Jun 1, 2008
After almost two years of service, my beloved Streak fell to the floor today, and the screen broke...

I was about to get a newer phone, but I want to fix my Streak so I can sell it. However, everyone who has it for a reasonable price is out of stock, and the ones who have it are charging almost $120.

If anybody has a cheaper alternative, or a spare screen that they want to sell, kindly let me know.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys. i ask seller from poland how much dell streaks for parts he have and he told me that they have 120 streaks for parts !! ;) here is link for seller. it is auction but all auctions ends about 265 poland money (63 euro)

http://allegro.pl/listing/user.php?us_id=16350243
    Was just curious to know!! Why do so many people break their screens!! Is it something to do with the phone??

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
    The way I broke mine was silly.

The glass was popping up in a corner from a frame, and then I decided to pop it back in would be a good idea. Turns out, it wasn't.

=/

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I found a website that have suppliers with LCDs. I have emailed several today. Hopefully one replies with a positive response.

Since I haven't posted enough, I will put the website like this. Just delete the two "Dot"s.

wwwDotalibabaDotcom/showroom/for-dell-streak-lcd-display.html
    yes pictures are same on all auctions but they write that pictures are just illustrated. they dont write that they ship international but i send him message if they are shipping to slovakia if it is possible and he say yes =) so maybe he ship overseas.
    yes my registration was completed without any problems =) and they say that pictures are just illustrated. and down is writed that pictures are real if is not writed any other. hmm :D i wrote him if photos are real. if he reply me i say you .