***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
fera

i can't understanding where the rom of ice ???

first zdihu por or Download ~FeraLab~_ICS-v1

plz tel me how can i instillation ice rom in my x10

so sorry for my bed english

Hi, please see INSTALLATION'S OP, its very detail for us. Anyway, u can to follow below steps and see Installation' OP for detail information.
Installation steps are following :
1. Unlock your bootloader (for locked bootloader only), u can try latest flashtool for this.
2. Flash Ferakernel for ICS or FXP Kernel (use flashtool in flash mode).
3. Flash Zdihu Rom (ICS base) using CWM 5.5 (you need to extract it first) --> (see OP)
4. Make a couples of reboots --> (see OP)
5. And Flash Feralab ICS v1 using CWM 5.5.
--> (see OP).
Enjoy it :)

FYI

Last edited:

Raschild6

Mar 19, 2012
Veneto(Thiene)
Hi, please see INSTALLATION'S OP, its very detail for us. Anyway, u can to follow below steps and see Installation' OP for detail information.
Installation steps are following :
1. Unlock your bootloader (for locked bootloader only), u can try latest flashtool for this.
2. Flash Ferakernel for ICS or FXP Kernel (use flashtool in flash mode).
3. Flash Zdihu Rom (ICS base) using CWM 5.5 (you need to extract it first) --> (see OP)
4. Make a couples of reboots --> (see OP)
5. And Flash Feralab ICS v1 using CWM 5.5.
--> (see OP).
Enjoy it :)

FYI

sry......but what is OP?? i don't understand....

JeffreyPiket

Jun 6, 2012
Bourtange
Installation
- Download THIS Kernel and flash it from FlashTool

And from here starts hardcore ..as soon as its ics..there are problems..and as soon as it is Cyanogen based - it doubles problems in installation...(CM9 users will understand me well ) So it's good if you restore stock firmware from SEUS.. but I want to describe here best scenario

- Download THIS ROM (first zdihu port) and go to CWM 5.5 and format all partitions and mount all partitions...install it and reboot .. wait till it boots..it will boot very slow.. go through setup wizard and make couple of reboots...play with rom for like 5 minutes.. then go to next step...base is done..

- Download Fera's Rom..copy to sdcard.. go to CWM 5.5 and make:
*Format SYSTEM
*Format CACHE
*Mount SYSTEM, DATA, CACHE, SD-EXT
and install my rom following installation wizard..
- Reboot and wait till it boots...then reboot few times again and be happy)

Important is to unpack the .tar file containing Zdihu's .zip file on your computer and then put the zip on your sd card. Happy flashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeroenemo

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
I really dont know how you managed to make ICS working all except the camera.

Im loving the mix of Xperia S and ICS,its like having the official rom from Sony

lewislulch

Sep 26, 2007
Kuching,Sarawak
hi whenever i open sms it will auto fc.. how do i solve it?

thx

may i know which version of rom u are using?jaf or v20,locked bootloader or unlocked bootloader?try to go to the related rom page~there is a fix files there~after flashing the rom~settle down all u can flash the fix.if u still having problem~pls refer back few more pages(forgot which pages)there is a solution for it.always try to install in a clean base rom.one more thing~if u have any problem pls always refer to FeraLab Discussion Thread :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1489214

Last edited:

jincao

May 16, 2012
may i know which version of rom u are using?jaf or v20,locked bootloader or unlocked bootloader?try to go to the related rom page~there is a fix files there~after flashing the rom~settle down all u can flash the fix.if u still having problem~pls refer back few more pages(forgot which pages)there is a solution for it.always try to install in a clean base rom.one more thing~if u have any problem pls always refer to FeraLab Discussion Thread :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1489214

im using v20 locked

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Rules and respect

Here u go, and flash the falshable zip file on the next post if you got smilley love bug on sms :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1489214&page=603

FYI

=====================================

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Hi ALL,
Please being respect to FERAVOLT'S Hardwork and Rules !
This thread is only for ROM Development and Tester.

So, if you have any issues, questions or bugs please go to discussion thread below :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27040285#post27040285

Lots of solutions in there, please find, be patient and try it !

Really sorry for my bad english ;)

Have a nice day all :)

FYI

UP!!! :D

Last edited:

jincao

May 16, 2012
Here u go, and flash the falshable zip file on the next post if you got smilley love bug on sms :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1489214&page=603

FYI

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Hi ALL,
Please being respect to FERAVOLT'S Hardwork and Rules !
This thread is only for ROM Development and Tester.

So, if you have any issues, questions or bugs please go to discussion thread below :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27040285#post27040285

Lots of solutions in there, please find, be patient and try it !

Really sorry for my bad english ;)

Have a nice day all :)

FYI

UP!!! :D

still the same

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)