[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cdmoore74

Aug 5, 2008
round lake
My biggest issue with these ROMs were the GPS issues. But I'm happy to report that I logged about 50 miles and 2 hours without any issue or by fooling around with settings. But there is a problem with speaker distortion when playing YouTube or when the alarm goes off. I will keep testing the GPS.

cmalkiewicz

Nov 27, 2012
Fairfield
New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!

Fantastic... So far no complaints. Thanks for all the hard work bringing multiple ROMs to our phones!

Is there any way you can add an option to keep lock screen widgets expanded? Just a small request :D

mtran13

Feb 2, 2013
Fantastic... So far no complaints. Thanks for all the hard work bringing multiple ROMs to our phones!

Is there any way you can add an option to keep lock screen widgets expanded? Just a small request :D

I think it is under Lockscreen Options/Minimize lockscreen challenge. I also Enabled longpress to unlock so it stays expanded when I log in. It may be different depending on the widget you chose.

cmalkiewicz

Nov 27, 2012
Fairfield
I think it is under Lockscreen Options/Minimize lockscreen challenge. I also Enabled longpress to unlock so it stays expanded when I log in. It may be different depending on the widget you chose.

Thanks for the reply... I don't see the Minimize Lockscreen challenge... But I do remember seeing a longpress to unlock but for the life of me don't see it in the lockscreen options!!! Am I not seeing something??:confused:

guod2002

Dec 26, 2010
Strasburg, VA
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 3.1 [2/17/13]

I'm assuming NFC isn't working? I'm not seeing an option to enable it under settings and the status bar toggle doesn't work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

dc iz 2 legit

Apr 27, 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 3.2 [2/23/13]

I have a question? Do aosp/aokp roms have to deal with sd swap situations?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.

Still getting bad audio over bt headset. Anyone else?

same here, Sbrissen is working on it though for CM and I'm sure any fixes will make their way to AOKP

I have a question? Do aosp/aokp roms have to deal with sd swap situations?

elaborate? I have no problems swapping SD cards or using high cap cards

tappity tap tapped from my Cyanogened Note 2

dc iz 2 legit

Apr 27, 2011

Well for example when I use a touchwiz rom ill have to do the sd swap mod just so I dont run out of memory with games and such.

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.

Well for example when I use a touchwiz rom ill have to do the sd swap mod just so I dont run out of memory with games and such.

ah so you mean not being able to use the whole phone internal memory for games and apps? I've never had a problem running out of memory on either TW or CM so I couldn't say for sure... I use maybe 5gb of the available 10-11 for all my app/theme/game installs and have a 32gb SD card for everything else

tappity tap tapped from my Cyanogened Note 2

dc iz 2 legit

Apr 27, 2011

I guess ill have to take the chance sometime:/ im coming from a nexus and also past phones always downloaded games, music, apps all to the sd while the system apps were on the internal

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
New build is up for download! Has latest AOKP upstream changes, CM device changes and new mali r3p1 update which means no more weird artifacting or memleaking! Enjoy :)

And to those getting the cannot connect to camera issue, usually a fix permissions in recovery fixes it for me. Try that out.

is this fix available in the cm10.1 nightlies too? and carbon?

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010

The graphic artifacts are there but on a much smaller scale. They're not as bad or obvious and not nearly as often but not yet %100

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Would flashing a different kernel on this effect the graphic problems that were solved?

Thanks for your efforts and providing these builds by the way

diamantericos

Jan 2, 2011

Can I use the latest carbon trinity kernel with this rom. And can I set density to 160 or lower?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

desantim

Jan 5, 2010
Oregon

The only thing I have noticed is this rom doesn't get as good a battery life as the previous revision I believe 3.1 other than that I am extremely happy with how reliable and stable it is compared to previous version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!
    Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

Since I have a note now I've focused my attention on some S-pen features.

- S-pen gestures
    - Option to hide the pointer icon
    - Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.
    Alright guys, updated the build a bit. Has latest AOKP upstream, latest device fixes, etc. Enjoy!