Write to usb?

Search This thread

tauntt

Sep 11, 2010
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to get the mojo to write to a usb thumb drive. So far I tried this:

"The simple solution, if you're rooted, is as follows:
1. Using a root-enabled file manager, navigate to /system/etc/permissions and make sure you have mounted the file system r/w.
2. Edit platform.xml and find the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission.
3. Add an additional group definition for this permission...<group gid="media_rw" />
4. Save the changes to the file.
5. Restart your tablet."

but it didn't work. What else can I do?

Reactions: gwaldo

tauntt

Sep 11, 2010
Use the app Paragon NTFS & HFS+

Gesendet von meinem Moto G mit Tapatalk

OK I installed paragon and it works in es, but fore some odd reason it won't write in folder mount. I know the path is correct, but everytime FM tries to write to it I get an error message. Any suggestions?

AmigaWolf

Jan 31, 2012
OK I installed paragon and it works in es, but fore some odd reason it won't write in folder mount. I know the path is correct, but everytime FM tries to write to it I get an error message. Any suggestions?

Yes i also want to know, i have a USB 3.0 Extrenal Hard Drive (NTFS Formated) and also want to have write option, so i can change tings, but
most important download direct to it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to get the mojo to write to a usb thumb drive. So far I tried this:

"The simple solution, if you're rooted, is as follows:
    1. Using a root-enabled file manager, navigate to /system/etc/permissions and make sure you have mounted the file system r/w.
    2. Edit platform.xml and find the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission.
    3. Add an additional group definition for this permission...<group gid="media_rw" />
    4. Save the changes to the file.
    5. Restart your tablet."

but it didn't work. What else can I do?