[ICS MOD - SuperAPM] 16.03.2012 Completly new APM with icons!

Search This thread
J

j4n87

Using Volume awake by grandelama for ARHD 6.2. Installing this APM broke that function.

Re installing the volume awake then breaks the APM.

Good job though. Like the mod, just have to find a way to use both.

Just an FYI

...I'm aware, that my mod will brake OTHERS tweaks.
I got a tweaks.apk myself and know what tweaks are in which file...
mentioned it already one time in thread, that this tweaks would be broken if you flash this.

I cant't push here several individual versions for everyone - that's teh work of the rom devs, when they include my APM (-:

katdog75

Oct 30, 2011
Toronto
Thanks for making this! It's great!!

Not sure what anyone else thinks but perhaps making the background transparent instead of solid black would make it match the theme of the preceeding power down menu?

Just a suggestion. :)

Reactions: EddyOS

ziggy1001

Aug 7, 2010
London
Using Volume awake by grandelama for ARHD 6.2. Installing this APM broke that function.

Re installing the volume awake then breaks the APM.

Good job though. Like the mod, just have to find a way to use both.

Just an FYI
This mod has android.policy.jar in it to apply APM. The mod Volume awake is in android.policy.jar so of course it broke it!
Please read the thread i posted a modded android.policy.jar based on j4n87,s work which gives you vol/wake
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22153115&postcount=16

Reactions: katdog75

katdog75

Oct 30, 2011
Toronto
Hey,
does not work with the Revo HD 6.2.1 XE :)

Ps : FordSierra8 aus dem PPC.ch Forum :)

Did you try hitting restart? The initial power down screen looks the same...

Sent by Tapatalk on my Sensation 4G
ARHD 6.2.0 w/Sebastian's 1.5 oc/uv kernel
Mugen Power 1950
mods - APM & EQS by j4n87, UOT % battery, no recent apps & stock rosie w/no pagination by richmondo, beats w/srs, HTC sound enhancer & preset eqs mod v4.5 by mudhi

Last edited:

FordSierra88

Aug 1, 2009
Did you try hitting restart? The initial power down screen looks the same...

ARHD 6.2.0 w/Sebastian's 1.5 oc/uv kernel
Mugen Power 1950
mods - APM & EQS by j4n87, UOT % battery, no recent apps & stock rosie w/no pagination by richmondo, beats w/srs, HTC sound enhancer & preset eqs mod v4.5 by mudhi

Yes I have made ​​and will not work:)

katdog75

Oct 30, 2011
Toronto
Yes I have made ​​and will not work:)
Odd... Its working fine on my husbands ARHD 6.2.1 and on my 6.2.0

Did you download the file from your phone or computer? The file needs to be downloaded from a computer and transfered to the phone. Downloading directly to phone gives you an incomplete file.

ARHD 6.2.0 XE w/Sebastian's 1.5 oc/uv kernel
Mugen Power 1950

snakeeyes21

Sep 11, 2010

Not sure what anyone else thinks but perhaps making the background transparent instead of solid black would make it match the theme of the preceeding power down menu?

Couldn't agree more, It would feel a lot more integrated with a
transparent background :D

Reactions: katdog75

kickdrum74

Sep 21, 2010
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hello, the mirror link is broken and the main link is not available in my country. You can click on the mirror and it takes you to the page but when you click the download button the download takes like 1 second. I check the size of the file and its only 10 kb but your page says 28mb. Can someone help me. I would really like to use this mod. Thanks
Edit: problem solved thanks
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium

Last edited:
J

j4n87

Hello, the mirror link is broken and the main link is not available in my country. You can click on the mirror and it takes you to the page but when you click the download button the download takes like 1 second. I check the size of the file and its only 10 kb but your page says 28mb. Can someone help me. I would really like to use this mod. Thanks
Edit: problem solved thanks
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10810747/xda/Sensation/ICS_Sensation_APM.zip

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
Hey quick issue to report. When I click reboot and choose recovery it will begin to shut down but will get stuck before ever completing requiring a battery pull. Not sure if it's been mentioned but worth looking into I think.:D

J

j4n87

Hey quick issue to report. When I click reboot and choose recovery it will begin to shut down but will get stuck before ever completing requiring a battery pull. Not sure if it's been mentioned but worth looking into I think.:D

..mhh, never experienced that. booted a lot into recovery - because usb mounting doesnt work on the sensation port for the evo =D... so I have to boot int recovery to mount it and pull the screenshots there...

Well will investigate!

ttav

Aug 6, 2010

I notice you are using the same recovery as i am. I`m not seeing any problems with APM. Everything seems to be working sweet with me.

anko184

Jan 29, 2009
Volos
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
2012-02-03_20-18-03.png

Just an idea, maybe you could keep the transparent background in this option, like when you first press the power button to open the APM..
Me thinking...

Thanks for your both projects btw...

katdog75

Oct 30, 2011
Toronto
coffee?

After all the work you've been doing for EQS (over 6hrs on auto brightness) I figured you might need a coffee in order to stay awake long enough to look at the transparent background! lol

Confirmation number: 3YD39996606593415

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks works great:D
    I edited android.policy.jar for volume to wake if anyone wants it;)
    so what does the acronym, APM, mean?

Advanced Power Menu
    This is were it helps to be a 5 year old they just randomly and repeatedly press buttons to figure it out, old farts like us simply stare at it and panic:p

..finally transparency!

Download here

Pls also check LeedroidTweaks for Sensation here

...APM included there and theres an feature to toggle items you dont want on the power menu (1 pic) - and of course lost more tweaks.

..enjoy.
    Stellar work as usual! I edit two icons on the apm to match a little better with sense.
    2012-03-15_16-02-31.png

i hope you don't mind.;) I'm not going to post the edited apk in order to avoid confusion in this thread, but let me know if you want the png's and I'll post them (or you could steal them from HTC like I did, lol). It's not that your awesome work needs them, just a personal preference.