Rooting Hipstreet Flare 2 HS-9DTB7-8GB

Search This thread

stretch30

May 26, 2014
I looked everywhere for help to root this but without any lock tried oneclickroot Superoneclick ect.. even tried z4root with no luck at all any help would be great or if someone can make a custom firmware from the stock here is the link to the stock thanks flare2(dot)hipstreetonline(dot)ca

May 5, 2014
I looked everywhere for help to root this but without any lock tried oneclickroot Superoneclick ect.. even tried z4root with no luck at all any help would be great or if someone can make a custom firmware from the stock here is the link to the stock thanks flare2(dot)hipstreetonline(dot)ca

install root checker basic on play store
enable usb debugging first in the developer options
(if you don't know how to get developer options, click on build number 7 times in the "about tablet" option)
plug your tablet into your computer and install the adb driver: adbdriver(dot)com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller(dot)exe
after installing the driver, unplug your tablet, then install kingo root: kingoapp(dot)com
launch kingo root and plug your tablet into your computer (make sure usb debugging is checked)
then root your tablet, if it says "root status: yes" then click on "root again"
reboot your tablet and open supersu, update the su binary (normal installation only)
reboot again, open root checker, click on verify root, supersu will popup, click on grant
if it says "sorry! this device..." then close root checker, open it, and click verify root
then you should have root access

sorry for my bad english