ICS is now available (in Nordic countries)

Search This thread

FnH84

Feb 18, 2011
*EDIT* This release seems to be only available in Nordic countries (and possibly Germany?) at the moment. Sensation XE is also getting the update.

Get the OTA (SENSATION, NOT XE) file here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nqzlg0

Please say thanks if you downloaded. I have tons of more screenshots, but since Pocketnow decided to give credit to Engadget, instead of Xda I won't post them. Funny enough, I sent them the screenshots directly via email, yet they still credit Engadget for them lol

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Known bugs:

- Automatic Timezone shows incorrect time (only for Finnish users) GMT +3 instead of GMT +2.
*Fix: Disable Automatic timezone

- Two spelling errors: Develop Options & Aerplane Mode

- Links do not open, but the browser takes you to the last visited website instead

Go to http://www.htc.com/europe/contact/ and send them an email requesting a fix. They'll tell you to try hard reset first, but I've done it and it didn't fix the problem.

Last edited:

rkafka

Feb 2, 2009
Krupka
Check your Software Updates and enjoy the official ICS! :D (Sorry, no screenshot as I already started downloading it lol)

Don't know about the US but I just got the update and I'm in Finland.

Nope here :( ... False alarm ? What version do you have and what is SW number of update? Aren't you elevate member with XE ?

Last edited:

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Yeah, so does the Elevate one - it's a normal OTA but you had to register for it

Looks like when enabling it for Elevate users they accidently rolled it out to everyone!

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Hmmm, that was the incremental from 3.32.401.3 to 3.32.401.5

Perhaps they are pushing it out early as the final release...it's the same one I'm on at the moment. Bet it still has the stupid spelling mistakes in it!

And it's the original Sensation, not the XE

Don't suppose you saved the file at all did you?

DrTanny

Aug 14, 2011
Wow waiting for the ics to come to India

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Yeah, that's the one I'm on

Can you check something for me? Go to Settings and scroll to the bottom - does it still say 'Develop Options' as opposed to 'Developer Options'? Also, when in Settings, press 'More' at the top and does it show 'Aeroplan Mode' as opposed to 'Aeroplane Mode'?

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
I posted the 3.32.401.5 OTA the other day in the Elevate thread - albeit the incremental from 3.32.401.3

FnH84

Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, that's the one I'm on

Can you check something for me? Go to Settings and scroll to the bottom - does it still say 'Develop Options' as opposed to 'Developer Options'? Also, when in Settings, press 'More' at the top and does it show 'Aeroplan Mode' as opposed to 'Aeroplane Mode'?

It says indeed "Develop Options" but it doesn't say "aeroplan mode", says Airplane. The world clock is all messed up though. It's 15:20 in Finland but it insists on 16:20 lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *EDIT* This release seems to be only available in Nordic countries (and possibly Germany?) at the moment. Sensation XE is also getting the update.

Get the OTA (SENSATION, NOT XE) file here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nqzlg0

Please say thanks if you downloaded. I have tons of more screenshots, but since Pocketnow decided to give credit to Engadget, instead of Xda I won't post them. Funny enough, I sent them the screenshots directly via email, yet they still credit Engadget for them lol

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Known bugs:

- Automatic Timezone shows incorrect time (only for Finnish users) GMT +3 instead of GMT +2.
    *Fix: Disable Automatic timezone

- Two spelling errors: Develop Options & Aerplane Mode

- Links do not open, but the browser takes you to the last visited website instead

Go to http://www.htc.com/europe/contact/ and send them an email requesting a fix. They'll tell you to try hard reset first, but I've done it and it didn't fix the problem.
    Does this OTA still have the typo in settings -> more .. "aeroplan" mode ?

Why is this a typo? "airplane" is a terrible Americanism, the correct English spelling/word is "Aeroplane".
    Uploading now.. Might take a while
    I've read through the thread but don't quite understand.

So I'm on stock everything, had the phone about 2 weeks and have not modified anything. Am I able to download this ota and flash it or do I need to mess with s-off etc.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

You NEED S-OFF to flash it manually but that's it

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Here's the direct HTC server link for the XE OTA file:

http://fotadl.htc.com/OTA_PYRAMID_L...73.401.4_P_release_246589q3t6rh79ci68p68k.zip