[Rom]MIUI-V4 Beta (ICS leak)(CDMA) 6/29/12

Search This thread

Rolfsted

Sep 28, 2011
Illinois
Ski.....please help me! I click the link and the browser opens then it tries to load the page but fails to.

Sent from my XT912 using XDA

Mataraty

Nov 15, 2009
Ski.....please help me! I click the link and the browser opens then it tries to load the page but fails to.

Download with a desktop browser and transfer it to your ext. SD. This should work. Somehow the phone browser fails on the page.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

XCellPhoneSalesRep

Oct 31, 2010
The Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey
goo.gl
it won't work. i am not using the leak yet.

Hey Skiwong,

Apparently Dhacker is developing AOKP based on the 6.12.84 ICS Leak. If you would be interested in perhaps doing a conversion based on that, i would be more then happy to test for you. I will follow up when there is more development for the AOKP build, if you may be interested...

Thanks!

nhugh406

Aug 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Had anyone see the gallery work? Can we remove the cdma t 64 from the top left, and do the capacitive button lights work for anyone else?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ottawadad34

Jan 19, 2011
Ottawa
capacitive button lights dont work for me. Some apps dont work. A lot of the themes are not customizable. I installed rom toolbox pro and its telling me I dont have root

Mataraty

Nov 15, 2009
What does it say? I dumped FB

Which device will get MIUI V4 next? Vote for your device! Note: For stability and smooth user experience, the devices to get MIUI V4 should meet the basic conditions: a. With ICS 4.0 from the original factory b. RAM≥512M c. ROM≥1G Those devices who can't meet the above conditions will not get MIUI v4.

Razr is 15th @ the moment

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
ok i may have misread the op but since this newest build is based off of the ics leak do we have to follow the same steps. be on a ics leak use the safestrap 2.0 then flash or what.

skiwong20

Nov 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
ok i may have misread the op but since this newest build is based off of the ics leak do we have to follow the same steps. be on a ics leak use the safestrap 2.0 then flash or what.

this not yet released on the ICS LEAK. I am still working on it. there are some Lib files that i have to go through. i am still bootlooping on ICS Kernel. but it is in the works.

skiwong20

Nov 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
I am proud to share that XT910 has won the poll on MIUI.com They are going to work on Official builds for XT910!

"The voting has ended, in accordance with the results: 1, the MOTO XT910, 2, Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, 3, Sony LT26i, 4, Samsung Galaxy S III, 5, HTC One S. The development team will be the first adaptation of the MOTO XT910 and Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, the other three models will be followed by adaptation."
found on MIUI.com

Big thanks to all the voters!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here We go today i have MIUI-V4 using DHACKER29 and HASHCODE ICS base.

ICS LEAK BUILD IN THE SECOND BOX- RIGHT NOW ONLY CDMA VERSION ON LEAK

MY MIUI port is moving to MIUIandroid.com that is where u can find this rom now
    http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/rom-miui-v4-beta-cdma-6-29-12.17108/

I HAPPY to SAY that GSM has official builds now..the first release has come out...so all GSM users that are ICS LEAK..i am proud to say MIUI official Release is out so i will no longer support it..
    go to www.miuiandroid.com

HUGE Thank goes out to:

Hashcode for his knowledge and skills
    STS-Dev-Team for the awesome contribution for the Moto phones
    DroidTh3ory
    Spryte
    shahulvm
    Adlx.xda
    Pajn

ANY DEV working hard to make roms and awesome Apps

I am proud to share that XT910 has won the poll on MIUI.com They are going to work on Official builds for XT910!

"The voting has ended, in accordance with the results: 1, the MOTO XT910, 2, Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, 3, Sony LT26i, 4, Samsung Galaxy S III, 5, HTC One S. The development team will be the first adaptation of the MOTO XT910 and Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, the other three models will be followed by adaptation."
    found on MIUI.com

ICS Base from STS-Dev-Team - So You have to be on a 2.3.6 system for this rom to work ( had a tester on 2.3.5 it ran but bluetooth causes bootloop)

changelog:
    Initial Release;
    3/9/12:Fix Applying Theme issue

3/14/12:
    Add Front Facing Camera fix (thanks to rapmv78)
    Added Missing MIUI apps that had to be translated---(thanks to DroidVicious)
    cleaned up system and the init.d script

3/17/12:
    Updated MIUI Base system to 2.3.16
    Added all updated MIUI Apps-Yes i know some are in chinese-
    Updated MIUI Home - there are more options for the launcher in /launcher settings
    New Lockscreen-change the lock wallpaper if it looks weird on first boot-
    Torch is working - Tip can hold Home button at lockscreen and torch will come on.
    status bar options added in settings
    *broke usb mass storage switch- but have a work around app installed for you Called USB Mass Storage*

3/20/12:
    fixed usb mass storage connection to computer
    translated MIUI app: Monitor and Antispam
    add File Manager back
    add CM gallery - MIUI gallery doesn't read external Sd
    Updated Google Play Market

3/24/12
    update system to 2.3.23
    added new alarm clock app
    add new settings
    minor clean up

3/30/12
    update to 2.3.30
    Fixed alarm not snoozing and stoping sound
    Optimise password-protected applications do not appear in the recent Task list
    Optimisation of the recent task pane click-able area to resolve a mistaken click problem
    Repair to clear the "Settings" no lock screen data leads to abnormal operation
    Repair in some cases cannot ROOT
    Repair screen vertex does not display rounded corners, the status bar interface displays the wrong information
    Repair removing settings data leads to lock screen display issues, also launcher becomes unresponsive
    Repair MoboPlayer playback FC issues
    Update ALL MIUI APPS

4/20/12
    update to 2.4.20
    Fixed Phone FC on boot
    update MIUI Framework
    new MIUI System UI
    Updated all apps to MIUI 2.4.20
    updated lib files from MIUI
    and other MIUI features

4/27/12
    update to 2.4.27
    Optimisation to improve the call log loading speed
    Fix service provider to show owner information, information displayed incorrectly
    Optimisation of Telecommunications number attribution
    On-line picture library support for choosing contact photo via Theme Manage
    Optimisation of merge duplicate contacts UI interaction
    Fix in some cases, you cannot open the dial-up message dialogue page
    Fix FC when selecting contact to send a new messag
    Fix contact number attribution issues numbers stored with +44 / 07 for same contact do not show contact name
    Fix problems sending Mms messages
    Optimisation of new SMS time format method
    New SMS / MMS application priority option to choose which application will receive the message first

5/4/12
    update to 2.5.4
    Optimisation to increase efficiency of loading list of installed applications
    Fix problem setting Custom status bar notifications leads to FC error
    Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored
    etc

5/11/12
    update to 2.5.11
    New system search with set of sub search options
    Optimisation of text editing interactions
    Optimise Chinese Phonetics in T9 database
    Optimised support for V4 Themes
    etc

5/18/12
    update to 2.5.18
    New text editor function for magnifying glass by long-pressing text will show highlighted words in preview pane
    Optimization to further improve interactive gestures in the text editor mode (will not display when the input box is empty when you press the cursor and Optimize double-click selection criteria)
    Optimize text editor copy operations
    Added quick entry to Calendar functions by opening status bar area and pressing on the date (left of screen) will directly open Calendar
    Fix lock screen display delay issues
    Added quick access to System Settings in status bar
    Added new app switching animation transitions
    etc

5/25/12
    update to 2.5.25
    Fix Exchange FC issues
    Added when manually installing an application the system will automaticall scan the app for viruses and security issues
    Optimisation of the switch controls to replace the ideographic check controls
    Fix problem during call, cannot recognise some headphones when they are pulled out
    Optimisation of T9 to improve the search, synchronisation, update and import efficiency of contacts and reduce space and memory usage
    Optimise the alarm interface resources package is deleted will cause the alarm to FC
    Fix problem setting LED light colours do not take effect
    etc

soft key fix is in second thread
    *to let you i know i have noticed that some widgets this week don't work. for me I saw my Gmail widget never loaded properly*

6/1/12
    Fix some applications, pressing the back key player gif results in locking
    Remove the "Disable" button to disable the system applications on app info page to prevent incorrectly shutting down core services which may lead to stability problems
    Optimise light-sensor strategy to tackle screen lighting issues
    Optimise (CDMA) call ended still shows the green return to call information
    Added support for displaying music spectrograph animations
    Optimisation without SIM card will display the phone in Airplane mode
    Optimisation of lock screen to provide 720P HD support
    NEW Allow to show / hide system FC error messages (See developer options for further details)
    fix widgets showing on desktop
    New Monitor apk look

6/8/12
    update to 2.6.8
    Optimisation - when adjusting the clock minute selection, the clock does not automatically add / subtract
    New call, new call reminder supports notification tone, can also be set up with prompts e.g.
    New functions for stopping current program (press return key) with a longer response time
    Add support for majority of original factory settings
    etc

6/15/12
    update to 2.6.15
    Optimized 12-hour time-phased by the "AM / PM" to "morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and midnight,
    Optimisation of third-party calling, allow the proximity sensor to turn on or off the screen
    Fix in some case the wrong session is displayed from the search results page
    Optimisation of desktop frame rate
    Fix problems with gallery library FC issues
    Optimisation of SMS keyword (spam) filtering rules
    etc

* Here is a link to Full MIUI changelog, some changes don't pertain to are phone *
    http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-rom-2-6-15-changelog.16949/

Everybody that likes the MIUI themes should check out www.miuithemes.com

ALL MIUI Fans that want MIUI to make XT910 official should help out and vote. here is the forum: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...512-1-1.html&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13373764012584

READ THIS:
    please do a wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalivik cache
    Install with bootstrap
    You don't have to install GAPPS they are include

Known issue in the Rom:

• Camcorder
    • External SDcard doesnt mount-temporly i left file manager so you at least find files
    • Data doesnt come on by itself
    • When downloading anything your phone will warn you that you about downloading using data. - To fix that go to Downloads -> Menu button -> Settings -> Data Download Prompt

MIUI-V4 Alpha GSM:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6utbv88km6vg7ie

MIUI-v4 Alpha GSM(3/14/12):

http://www.mediafire.com/?kwsiug5l2bacddv

MIUI-V4 AphA GSM(3/17/12) 2.3.16

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w8pi33x3gb8tv60

MIUI-V4 Alpha GSM(3/20/12)

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9e4wv6l5fd78yi9

MIUI-V4 Beta GSM(3/24/12)2.3.23

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ni8jawd8jcwa68p

MIUI-V4 Beta GSM(3/30/12)2.3.30

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9mhh0ysn0d0edlt

MIUI-V4 Beta GSM(4/20/12)2.4.20

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?stf1gaod3j97wsg

MIUI-V4 Beta GSM(4/27/12)2.4.27

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j48154bw6orvlfa

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(5/4/12)2.5.4:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wd6uf5jtfa1z9qi

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(5/11/12)2.5.11:

lnk: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dy4qab40wgsdnvb

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(5/18/12)2.5.18:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o63nt1m5ihuhngq

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(5/25/12)2.5.25:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?18fhjptsf4jabcp

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(6/1/12)2.6.1 GB

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hko6qolqtzsho9o

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(6/8/12)2.6.8 GB

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1gt88wbabzwq7jx

MIUI-V4-Beta GSM(6/15/12)2.6.15 GB

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ii7g9wke889ny4a

CDMA

changelog:
    Initial Release;
    3/9/12:Fix Applying Theme issue

3/14/12:
    Add Front Facing Camera fix (thanks to rapmv78)
    Added Missing MIUI apps that had to be translated---(thanks to DroidVicious)
    cleaned up system and the init.d script

3/17/12:
    Updated Base system to 2.3.16
    Added all updated MIUI Apps-Yes i know some are in chinese-
    Updated MIUI Home - there are more options for the launcher in /launcher settings
    New Lockscreen-change the lock wallpaper if it looks weird on first boot-
    Torch is working - Tip can hold Home button at lockscreen and torch will come on.
    status bar options added in settings
    *broke usb mass storage switch

3/20/12:
    fixed usb mass storage connection to computer
    translated MIUI app: Monitor and Antispam
    add File Manager back
    add CM gallery - MIUI gallery doesn't read external Sd
    Updated Google Play Market

3/24/12
    update system to 2.3.23
    added new alarm clock app
    add new settings
    minor clean up

3/30/12
    update to 2.3.30
    Fixed alarm not snoozing and stoping sound
    Optimise password-protected applications do not appear in the recent Task list
    Optimisation of the recent task pane click-able area to resolve a mistaken click problem
    Repair to clear the "Settings" no lock screen data leads to abnormal operation
    Repair in some cases cannot ROOT
    Repair screen vertex does not display rounded corners, the status bar interface displays the wrong information
    Repair removing settings data leads to lock screen display issues, also launcher becomes unresponsive
    Repair MoboPlayer playback FC issues
    Update ALL MIUI APPS

4/20/12
    update to 2.4.20
    Fixed Phone FC on boot
    update MIUI Framework
    new MIUI System UI
    Updated all apps to MIUI 2.4.20
    updated lib files from MIUI
    and other MIUI features

4/27/12
    update to 2.4.2
    Optimisation to improve the call log loading speed
    Fix service provider to show owner information, information displayed incorrectly
    Optimisation of Telecommunications number attribution
    On-line picture library support for choosing contact photo via Theme Manage
    Optimisation of merge duplicate contacts UI interaction
    Fix in some cases, you cannot open the dial-up message dialogue page
    Fix FC when selecting contact to send a new messag
    Fix contact number attribution issues numbers stored with +44 / 07 for same contact do not show contact name
    Fix problems sending Mms messages
    Optimisation of new SMS time format method
    New SMS / MMS application priority option to choose which application will receive the message first

5/4/12
    update to 2.5.4
    Optimisation to increase efficiency of loading list of installed applications
    Fix problem setting Custom status bar notifications leads to FC error
    Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored
    etc

5/11/12
    update to 2.5.11
    New system search with set of sub search options
    Optimisation of text editing interactions
    Optimise Chinese Phonetics in T9 database
    Optimised support for V4 Themes
    etc

5/18/12
    update to 2.5.18
    New text editor function for magnifying glass by long-pressing text will show highlighted words in preview pane
    Optimization to further improve interactive gestures in the text editor mode (will not display when the input box is empty when you press the cursor and Optimize double-click selection criteria)
    Optimize text editor copy operations
    Added quick entry to Calendar functions by opening status bar area and pressing on the date (left of screen) will directly open Calendar
    Fix lock screen display delay issues
    Added quick access to System Settings in status bar
    Added new app switching animation transitions
    etc

5/25/12
    update to 2.5.25
    Fix Exchange FC issues
    Added when manually installing an application the system will automaticall scan the app for viruses and security issues
    Optimisation of the switch controls to replace the ideographic check controls
    Fix problem during call, cannot recognise some headphones when they are pulled out
    Optimisation of T9 to improve the search, synchronisation, update and import efficiency of contacts and reduce space and memory usage
    Optimise the alarm interface resources package is deleted will cause the alarm to FC
    Fix problem setting LED light colours do not take effect
    etc

soft key fix is in second thread
    *to let you i know i have noticed that some widgets this week don't work. for me I saw my Gmail widget never loaded properly*

6/1/12
    Fix some applications, pressing the back key player gif results in locking
    Remove the "Disable" button to disable the system applications on app info page to prevent incorrectly shutting down core services which may lead to stability problems
    Optimise light-sensor strategy to tackle screen lighting issues
    Optimise (CDMA) call ended still shows the green return to call information
    Added support for displaying music spectrograph animations
    Optimisation without SIM card will display the phone in Airplane mode
    Optimisation of lock screen to provide 720P HD support
    NEW Allow to show / hide system FC error messages (See developer options for further details)
    fix widgets showing on desktop
    New Monitor apk look

6/8/12
    update to 2.6.8
    fix T cdma64 to Verizon Wireless
    Optimisation - when adjusting the clock minute selection, the clock does not automatically add / subtract
    New call, new call reminder supports notification tone, can also be set up with prompts e.g.
    New functions for stopping current program (press return key) with a longer response time
    Add support for majority of original factory settings
    etc

6/15/12
    update to 2.6.15
    Optimized 12-hour time-phased by the "AM / PM" to "morning, noon, afternoon, evening, and midnight,
    Optimisation of third-party calling, allow the proximity sensor to turn on or off the screen
    Fix in some case the wrong session is displayed from the search results page
    Optimisation of desktop frame rate
    Fix problems with gallery library FC issues
    Optimisation of SMS keyword (spam) filtering rules
    etc

NO MORE SUPPORT BY ME. There are official builds now for GSM users. I am not sure if will work well with LATAN AM. if not i will try to work on that for u thats it

* Here is a link to Full MIUI changelog, some changes don't pertain to are phone *
    http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-rom-2-6-22-changelog.17028/
    READ THIS:
    please do a wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalivik cache
    You can use both Bootstrap and Safestrap to install this rom
    You don't have to install GAPPS they are include

Known issue in the Rom:

• Camcorder
    • External SDcard doesnt mount-temporly i left file manager so you at least find files
    • Data doesnt come on by itself you have to go in to phone info and toggle gsm only mode: but there is a phone info shortcut on one of the pages. to toggle back to gsm/cdma auto Or you can dial *#*#4636#*#* to get to phone info to toggle the radio
    • When downloading anything your phone will warn you that you about downloading using data. To fix this : Downloads -> Menu button -> Settings -> Data Download Prompt

CDMA

MIUI-V4 Alpha:
    download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jkrmqbm7yzdzeba

md5:069cd2042ba6d23029c01b993186314f

Thanks to Mattlgroff for mirror

mirror 1: http://goo-inside.me/roms/mattlgroff/MIUIV4_1_signed.zip

md5:069cd2042ba6d23029c01b993186314f

MIUI-V4 Alpha:update 3/14/12

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?un74z6om4uq4f17

MD5:611495cce58ad097c512749a6a0d2191

MIUI-V4-Aplha:MIUI Update 2.3.16:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?awbh6rcwqt124v4

MD5:a659ad73f71bbdf2777952d8c34edd37

MIUI-V4-Alpha: (3/20/12)

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x1tkzxmwdq12dl1

MD5: a58c2db4aca4b67aff2f94a3daa2664f

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.3.23:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6buueashty0cfxx

MD5: 385d64c032b9277ba0b016ccc2861e0f

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.3.30:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qisqt1giiqduu24

MD5: 5b6f0e250170bf5c3de1da2cbc9c5478

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.4.20:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3bwgnkabn14p0nk

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.4.27:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u2w90bh42uaxn8w

md5: 421179e16dded89240dc73456a3172f8

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.5.4:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?69435iizao8655o

md5: 5978504148fc6568a465e93d5ccb3200

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.5.11:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pal11dlnow46bgg

md5: 386561147d8e68aebab820fb4d54b988

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.5.18:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?50alcgpc84o8fi4

md5: 07bd2ed334c149026263178fb96e5b80

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.5.25:

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mf7d64y2mb6awqk

md5: dad551abcf4dd6556e9ea82be3629f48

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.6.1: GB

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a731xjoydrqdnag

md5:5642118ebe7020b66e25e6804adf834e

MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.6.8: GB

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ik85l1l851vmjqs

md5: 77ef76192a81a1e9d1c66314beaeaa0c

B]MIUI-V4-Beta:MIUI Update 2.6.15:[/B] GB

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d9ox5gjwjj78blc

MIUI-v4-beta:MIUI update 2.29.12:

link: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/rom-miui-v4-beta-cdma-6-29-12.17108/
    SOFT KEY FIX FOR BOTH GSM and CDMA

SoftKey Fix zip: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qht8sj0trz7hn5t
    install zip after Intial install of MIUI
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvik cache
    flash softkey fix zip
    reboot

People that have Verizon here is a zip to make the T-cdma64 be Verizon Wireless

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?40wgglfml0u5mhk

ICS LEAK BUILD(CDMA ONLY)-right now

MIUIv4_2.6.1_leak

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ack8shfwb280y2s

MIUIv4_2.6.8_leak

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nb3mky7t0482gjn

md5: a63b22ceb8a32000c03504b1ab8dbd55

MIUIv4_2.6.15_leak

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ja5d464jddyhzi2
    New update is up. when toggling data it does take a little longer to get LTE on CDMA version. not sure with GSM.
    it won't work. i am not using the leak yet.
    Dear all,

I am now on Arctic ROM. I would like to try this MIUI now.
    If I want to change Arctic ROM back, can i change?
    How can i backup Arctic ROM? which app do i need to use to backup Arctic ROM?

Please help me. Thanks to all

Can you Revert back : Yes.
    Backup Arctic : Go to CWM > Backup And Restore > Backup
    App to Backup Arctic " CWM and only for user and system data : Titanium

To Go to MIUI :

1.Ensure very well that you are in Android 2.3.6 prior to flashing MIUI.
    2.Go to CWM > Wipe System and User data > Cache > Dalvik Cache.
    3.Mounts And Storage > Format /system
    4. Install Zip from SD card and select the MIUI zip from your sdcard.

No need for gapps installation as its included in the ROM and ya do check for GSM/CDMA version as your need.

At last dont hesitate to ask for any further help and also dont hesitate to hit the thanks button. :D