Share which headphones you are using with your Xperia M

Search This thread

Tommienots

Aug 3, 2012
Cavite
Someone here using skullcandy in-ear earphones. Iphone earphones cannot be identified by my device? I'm planning to buy skull candy earphones

Attachments

• 41HHN0sHOBL._SY300_.jpg
    41HHN0sHOBL._SY300_.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 92

Slasher_44

Mar 12, 2014
Bangalore
Music Accessories with Xperia M

Headphones : Sony XB 400 , Nokia BH 503 and factory provided one .
Music App : Default Lollipop Music App , before that Sony Walkman .
Genre : Anything ! :)

> Headphone: Sennheiser OCX 685i
> Why?: Because they sound great, and have really good bass. And ofc they are blue which is mine fav colour. :D Oh I'd forgot about incompatible headset buttons. They are working great on Nokia E52, HTC wildfire but not on our beloved Sony XM.
> Music App: Forever and ever PowerAmp. Using since i had my first android phone, and probably will stay with is forever.
> EQ: PowerAmp EQ + Viper4Android - Same as before, using along with PowerAmp since my first android phone. Great customization especially for and audiophile like me.
> Genre: Prog Rock, Prog Metal, Heavy metal, Blues
> Band: Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Dio (Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio), Black Sabbath, Hunter (Polish band), The Doors, and many more bands, but my fav is Pink Floyd, thats why i wrote it first. :D

> Fun Fact - Thing is sony does not recognize my headphones. When i plug them, nothing happens. I have found simple trick to "tell sony that there is something plugged into jack". I just have to push the buttons on the remote and look if phone recognize headphone. If not, I plug them out and in and push buttons again. It works after 2-3 plug in/out. Even though they start to work after pushing remote buttons, it does not work, nor the mic on it. I do blame sony for this situation, because they work on everything but Sony. I knew that vol up/down only works on Apple (sic!) but play/pause button works on other phones.

Last edited:

Neon-Flash

Jul 22, 2014
House of Marley Smile Jamaica and Audio Technica COR 150

It's an old thread but as owner of Xperia M I can't resist to share
Earphones :-
  • 1. House of marley smile jamaica earphones - single most best investment I have done in buying a good pair of earphones, They are durable and sounds pure awesome.
  • 2. I bought a second pair Audio Technica COR 150 for comparing with my smile jamaica. They are high on treble and clarity, But man Smile Jamaica's sound is deep and highly recommended if you're searching for your next good pair.
App:- I use Spotify and default CM music player with EQ set for good punchy bass and small reverb and bass tweak.
Music:- I listen to mostly ambient stuff, chill-step, Psy-rock, electronic and Rap/hip-hop

Last edited:

afifrohiki

Apr 21, 2011
semarang
Earphone -> Sony XBA A1AP, good for allrounder, vocal forward.
-> Quadbeat 2, get from lg g2, big bass but tight.
Headphone -> ATH AVC200, i don't like the sounding, regret buy one.
DAC -> Calyx Pat, warm, detail, sound better than my phones
Player -> USB Audio Player Pro, may be lag a little on Xperia M, but never had a glitch on playing song
Genres -> Jazz, Metal, Classic Rock, Rap (only eminem)

Last edited:

auliamaster74

Nov 22, 2014
Tangerang
Currently using Sennheiser CX-213 (IEM), sadly i bricked my Xperia M (don't know wether it's bricked or not), now i'm using my Zenfone 2, Google Play Music + Viper4Android

magicio

Aug 15, 2017
Using Stock Headphones

Share with us which headphones you are using, or love to use with your Xperia M and it's speciality with the genre you listen most too :)
Anything you want to add like-
-> Headphone
-> Why?
-> Music App you use
-> Your favorite band or genre.
-> etc

For me I am currently using the stock one. :D I know it's a waste.
And sometimes I switch to my Philips SHP2700, of course when in private. :p
And tomorrow I will receive my SoundMagic ES 18 ordered from Naaptol,

App-> Sony walkman :) it's cool.
->FAV BAND- Green Day, and yes my SHP 2700 justifies it.
->Genre... Rock and often switch to Pop for a change of taste ;)
What about you?

Using Stock Headphone which was came with my xperia m MDR-ZX-100 white color.

But i usualy like to listen songs in my skullcandy earphone in which bass in really goooooooooood.

gouster3

Oct 22, 2014
Levice
-> Headphone: Xone XD-53
-> Why: Good sound, strong casing
-> Music App you use: Lineage´s Eleven music player
-> Your favorite band or genre: Frenchcore, Terrorcore, Hardcore, Extratone, Neurofunk, JumpUp

Marek8299

Feb 5, 2017
-> Headphone:
Sony MH410c (stock one) with ClearAudio+ enabled and headphone preset MH410
Creative Sound Blaster Blaze with DSEE HX turned on

-> Why?:
MH410c: looks good on public
Sound Blaster: Good sound vs. price

-> Music App you use: Sony Music
-> Your favorite band or genre: Scooter, Lady GaGa...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using the stock headsets bro, yes it's just a waste.. Thinking about buying one, what do unit suggest?

>>>> Press thanks if helped.. ;) peace.. :) <<<<

Was doing some research in some other forums.
    Under my budget INR 1000, the one with the most recommendation, and fan following ;) was SM 18. So, I ordered one, as said will be reaching tomorrow. I am not a music enthusiast. Its just for leisure .If it is any good to me I'll let you know. Stay tuned :)
    Still using stock until I buy new ones. They make my ears hurt :*)

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.
    Sennheiser mx170 - sound is pretty cool with stock walkman but I wouldn't recommend them. Durability isn't the best and there are some noises but bass is nice. Most of time I'm listening rock and punk rock.
    Earpods

Headphone: Apple Earpods
    Why? Because they sound f*cking awesome and they have lovely bass:D
    Music App you use: Stock Sony Walkman (15.1.C.1.17, ClearAudio+: Off, EQ Bass Boost: +6, Surround: Studio/Off, Clear stereo: Off, Dynamic normalizer: On
    Your favorite band or genre: EDM: Dubstep, Electro, Drum 'n' Bass. UK Hardcore.

Most of android phones has not enough energy(?) to sound Earpods as loud as an iPod or iPhone can...
    I have an iPod touch and i had a Samsung Galaxy Gio before SXM, so I know. But with that phone, it sounds clear, loud enough and beautiful (with real music too).:victory:
    Earphones: d-Jays by Jays

Why: like the sound, no focus only on bass and very very clear and full sound (believe me, using GOOD earphones lets you discover your favourite songs have much more instruments than you can hear with standard earphones)

Music App: Stock Sony Walkman

Enhancement: Ac!d Audio Engine