Share Jet Audio Basic/Plus Music player by Team Jet

Search This thread

dredremon

Mar 23, 2012
Pasig City
LXKOZgKDA_cph85I0UgFvv0N8IccOniQWkFo4rMLwSgcQLPrTlFan3wsG7KFDt3q0mk=w705

jetAudio is a music player with Wide/Reverb/X-Bass SFX and 10/20 bands EQ
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and, now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.

[Features for Plus version only]
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)

[Features for Basic/Plus version]
* Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Fade-in/Fade-out
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* ICS lock screen (for ICS only)
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF

my best music player i use ever
based on my experience no need to use addon like beats and xloud this music player built in with awesome bass and some equalizer u can customize what u want , so buy the Jet Audio plus for more feautures

KwQUYj3mAXyTAcMRGntk45R81Q2H9LTYi1aWZqTeeL3pjneC_Y23G82HhrFNtv_pwRo=h230
JQZsL7_Ien6JWlP4sL59A3lisTgej-rZEpoh6RjXDPKwQWVE5-su5-vdM5v6svQZPj4=h230

Qpcn3-rRBjF0yiH3K-fmwd77uasPeO06a-eJXixl-vMVzlduvmqvoiX8-OmkZQx38wU=h230
7wwrT7EUdMRR8RwrS4N3wCDhqrrOGseOk0mY6kc-9W8ommhAQ0xgNoWbC_j_5C6qW9As=h230

play store link https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wxLDEsImNvbS5qZXRhcHBmYWN0b3J5LmpldGF1ZGlvIl0.

Reactions: CiscoKydd

thedisturbedone

Nov 5, 2011
Oh I love this app! I have been using this for a very long time now and it has so much of performance and stability that it has replaced the overpriced PowerAmp. I recommend this app to any audiophile who knows how to handle a proper equalizer. PowerAmp clearly lags with my large music library but JetAudio Plus does not.

Reactions: dredremon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LXKOZgKDA_cph85I0UgFvv0N8IccOniQWkFo4rMLwSgcQLPrTlFan3wsG7KFDt3q0mk=w705

jetAudio is a music player with Wide/Reverb/X-Bass SFX and 10/20 bands EQ
    jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and, now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
    It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
    It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
    For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
    Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
    To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.

[Features for Plus version only]
    * 20-bands graphic equalizer
    * Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)

[Features for Basic/Plus version]
    * Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
    * AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
    * Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)
    * Crossfading, Gap-less playback
    * Fade-in/Fade-out
    * Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
    * Balance/Volume control
    * Sleep timer up to 24 hours
    * Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
    * Flick down to show Now Playing
    * Flick left/right to play next/previous
    * ICS lock screen (for ICS only)
    * Supporting formats:
    MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF

my best music player i use ever
    based on my experience no need to use addon like beats and xloud this music player built in with awesome bass and some equalizer u can customize what u want , so buy the Jet Audio plus for more feautures

KwQUYj3mAXyTAcMRGntk45R81Q2H9LTYi1aWZqTeeL3pjneC_Y23G82HhrFNtv_pwRo=h230
    JQZsL7_Ien6JWlP4sL59A3lisTgej-rZEpoh6RjXDPKwQWVE5-su5-vdM5v6svQZPj4=h230

Qpcn3-rRBjF0yiH3K-fmwd77uasPeO06a-eJXixl-vMVzlduvmqvoiX8-OmkZQx38wU=h230
    7wwrT7EUdMRR8RwrS4N3wCDhqrrOGseOk0mY6kc-9W8ommhAQ0xgNoWbC_j_5C6qW9As=h230

play store link https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wxLDEsImNvbS5qZXRhcHBmYWN0b3J5LmpldGF1ZGlvIl0.
    This music player is a good one indeed. I found though by changing my music files from mp3 to ogg the quality improved incredibly. But with the Jet Player, I don't use beat audio or dsp manager at all, it has all the tweaks needed. :D
    Oh I love this app! I have been using this for a very long time now and it has so much of performance and stability that it has replaced the overpriced PowerAmp. I recommend this app to any audiophile who knows how to handle a proper equalizer. PowerAmp clearly lags with my large music library but JetAudio Plus does not.