tmobile straight talk mms

Search This thread

dwest3784

Oct 12, 2008
Evansville
is anyone having problems with Straight Talk MMS APN? I can't get any mms using straight talk tmobile sim in the Verizon Max. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
All the verizon phones ive seen,worked on and heard about cannot send mms via third party carriers with built in messaging app,try a third party messaging app and see if they work.Friends Verizon Droid DNA is same way on straight talk,used third party messaging app,problem solved.

is anyone having problems with Straight Talk MMS APN? I can't get any mms using straight talk tmobile sim in the Verizon Max. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: dwest3784

dwest3784

Oct 12, 2008
Evansville
Didn't work

i tried everything...all the apns, all the sms apps in the Play Store and nothing work. So I ordered an ST ATT compatible sim today.

trezegol

Apr 11, 2008
if you want to use your verizon max on any gsm with everything working just install nusensesix rom but replace the verizon folder inside the zip with the international folder just used the verizon boot.img and you will get everything working thats how i have mine with tmobile upgrade your radio if you want to get lte on tmobile straightalk if you need help pm me

Reactions: dwest3784

dwest3784

Oct 12, 2008
Evansville
if you want to use your verizon max on any gsm with everything working just install nusensesix rom but replace the verizon folder inside the zip with the international folder just used the verizon boot.img and you will get everything working thats how i have mine with tmobile upgrade your radio if you want to get lte on tmobile straightalk if you need help pm me

sent you a pm

dwest3784

Oct 12, 2008
Evansville
Thanks

This method works like a charm!! Wonder why I didn't see this method on the forums!! Everything works! :good:

kappa546

Nov 30, 2010

Can you walk me through this process... I tried and failed. sent you a pm also

indycustombikes

Apr 10, 2016
please send info on this

I am using verizon htc one max on at&t and cant get mms, i assume this rom works for me? I dont know hpw to replace verizon folder in the zip.... Could you send me the img zip file? My email bclontz.bc@gmail.com
Thank you so much

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All the verizon phones ive seen,worked on and heard about cannot send mms via third party carriers with built in messaging app,try a third party messaging app and see if they work.Friends Verizon Droid DNA is same way on straight talk,used third party messaging app,problem solved.