migrate whatsapp conversation from androind to iphone

Search This thread

keikurono

May 5, 2011
Hi,
I'va a little question.
It's possible to migrate all whatsapp conversation from a Samsung s2 to an Iphone 5s (not rooted the first and not jalibreaked the second)?

Thanks a lot

Marco

shashivydyula

Feb 28, 2013
Hyderabad
There is an option "backup conversation" on whatsapp for android.

Backup the conversation, export the conversation and send it to your email (you will even have that option in whatsapp).

Now open your email and download the exported chat history from your inbox on your iPhone

Once you install whatsapp on your iPhone, you will get a message, backup found. Now restore it.

I hope it helped you!

Reactions: keikurono

keikurono

May 5, 2011

Backup the conversation, export the conversation and send it to your email (you will even have that option in whatsapp).

Now open your email and download the exported chat history from your inbox on your iPhone

Once you install whatsapp on your iPhone, you will get a message, backup found. Now restore it.

I hope it helped you!

I hope it work!
You help me so much!!!
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I hope it helped you!