[Q&A] Lollipop gang 5.0 @05p ROM preview

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for Lollipop gang 5.0 @05p ROM preview

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for Lollipop gang 5.0 @05p ROM preview. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

a68693146

Sep 29, 2012
I am very hope it can support n900s

I know is very hard to support every kind if device , I hope one day I can use it , thank you very much

nota saya

Jul 1, 2014
can anyone share the way to connect email exchange? there only 2 option available which are POP3 and IMAP. can anyone share link to download the apk? the 1 that i have now is not working with this rom.

Henry_II

Nov 28, 2014
Please Help!!!

does camera recording now work on beta2?
and also what about making phone calls? does it stay on black screen?

---thanks in advance for answers :)

rmbruntz

Feb 20, 2013
I'm on the AT&T Note 3, will this work on it too? It seems to install, but then the screen goes black when I start the ROM.

Henry_II

Nov 28, 2014
Each phone works differently. I downloaded google camera from play store and it works great for me for pics and videos. You can try that

--yep I've installed also the google camera i am using it as my default cam. but the problem is when i record a video.. and playing that vidoe it stays on black screen but i can hear the sounds

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

--yep I've installed also the google camera i am using it as my default cam. but the problem is when i record a video.. and playing that vidoe it stays on black screen but i can hear the sounds

--hey dude thanks anyway for this rom.. i loved it so fricking fast and i 'm always in to lollipop just another question?

WHAT KERNEL i could use for this rom coz i have a issue when playing nba2k15 on this rom.. my phone heats up big time.

thanks for answers :)

elvisjunior

Mar 5, 2014
would not go past boot screen

For some reason on beta 2 it would not go past the boot screen. i've tried many times and did not fix permissions. also have the latest TWRP.:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Im on a n900t

Txingudirun

Nov 13, 2014
Hello, the rom works perfectly, all that eg can not install the camera of note 3 and the s-pen, but good otherwise working properly ... Thank you ... Like if you give me permission would place in the HTCMania forum ... greetings

renzo195

Aug 16, 2010
So sad to see all the hate from people. I was very optimistic about this and was hoping I could get to experience all the coming updates..

dramitt_live

Sep 28, 2013
Anyone know what hisGoogle hangout actually is?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
Just pm him

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Hello, the rom works perfectly, all that eg can not install the camera of note 3 and the s-pen, but good otherwise working properly ... Thank you ... Like if you give me permission would place in the HTCMania forum ... greetings
I will post it there maybe, thanks