[ROM]BAKED Crespo4G BlackBean-7 (1-18)

Search This thread

unomedmen1

Jul 17, 2010
So far so good! Everything I need is working (text, picture text, google now, and phone). Bout to try this on my Nexus 7 now

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
When I go to ROM control performance it says unfortunately ROM control has stopped and it forecloses? Any ideas

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

sublimeike

Sep 22, 2011
Full wipe w/ caches - Two separate times to be sure of the problems below

I am having problems with the Performance menu in the Baked Rom Control crashing.
Using inverted and there seems to be no Google Now.
GPS is not working.
Magnifying glass/ find button along bottom of phone does not work.
Enabling power widgets just seems to place them redundantly above the toggle bar in the drop-down.

SMS and MMS do work.

Side Note: No 4G toggle in the stock drop-down bar. :(
Also would be nice to have press and hold back button to force quit. Love that feature.

I hope my feedback isn't too much. ROM looks really great. Can't wait for some bugs to be worked out.

Last edited:

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Yeah it looks like this ROM still needs a little work they have a great tram I'm sure things will get fixed this was awesome on ICS

ebs512

Mar 13, 2012
Austin
Are you on stock kernel? The other guy was on stock and it wasn't working. I tried JB Trinity and didn't work. I tried clearing gps, used GPS status, still got nothing.

Thanks

Using stock, did you guys do a full wipe including both caches system and boot before flashing?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Ebs I can confirm GPS does not work on air kernel also no GPS icon 4g does work on my end

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post Copy....
    Building bb7 test version

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    There is no google now in this version, could it be because I used the inverted gapps?

Full wipe w/ caches - Two separate times to be sure of the problems below

I am having problems with the Performance menu in the Baked Rom Control crashing.
    Using inverted and there seems to be no Google Now.
    GPS is not working.
    Magnifying glass/ find button along bottom of phone does not work.
    Enabling power widgets just seems to place them redundantly above the toggle bar in the drop-down.

SMS and MMS do work.

Side Note: No 4G toggle in the stock drop-down bar. :(
    Also would be nice to have press and hold back button to force quit. Love that feature.

I hope my feedback isn't too much. ROM looks really great. Can't wait for some bugs to be worked out.

First all of you read instructions especially if you wanna flash the inverted gapps they can't be flashed by themselves they have to go over existing stock gapps. I have yet to find a way around that.

Now as to gps and the f/c We will be looking into it I promise that at least. Also guys this is just the start more will definitely get add and updates will come. This is just the start so be patient test it out. If things just aren't working good enough for you now but you liked it. Wait for the next update and check back in and see if its better.
    I'm already baked, but I'm more than happy to get MORE baked lol :)
    I can't believe that I'm actually posting this....

...any idea regarding when the next version is coming out?

Well one good factor regarding this is my laptop finally arrived today so I can figure out the issue with GPS and once we get it added to the source and everything else is added it will be released, no ETA as of right now

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2