Review of Miicalo notebook diary case for Note 3 w/lots of pics!!!

Search This thread

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
This is a review of Miicalo Notebook Diary two-color case for Note 3. http://www.tvc-mall.com/details/Not...9000-Yellow-Dark-Blue-MLC-N9005-61G/?adtype=1

When it comes to smartphone cases, for some it's like a wardrobe accessory. Especially if such case cost a few bucks, has a decent build quality, and will make you stand out from a crowd - you can never go wrong with it. Based on my previous experience, tvc-mall has been my go to place for any cool looking case on a budget. In my opinion, they got one of the largest selection of smartphone accessories, and a great service. With my latest order, actually headphones (review coming up soon, just keep checking a link in my sig), I browsed through their catalog of latest arrivals and this particular case caught my eye because of it's unique look.

The case arrived in a very nice brand name package. What made it unique is a synthetic leather design which looks like a cover of notebook diary with binding rings. It had a very impressive details with a leather cover made to look like a denim material with a stitching around it and plastic binding rings which actually open up. Inside, the top cover had a soft felt material to make sure it doesn't scratch the screen of Note 3 and also 2 pockets to hold either a credit card or a driver license. The back part of the case had an attached clear TPU case to hold the Note 3. The TPU case has a full wrap around design with a precise cutouts for all the ports and a flexible cover area next to volume and power buttons to make it easy to push.

Overall, this is definitely one interesting looking case which could easy be mistaken from a distance as a notebook diary. Obviously, this case is not intended for rugged protection, although inner tpu case will provide some level of protection. I guess the main purpose of this case is to hide the Note 3 under a cover of a neat looking notebook diary. For less than $4 and considering a decent quality of the material, I think its a good value which comes in 7 different color combos.

Here are the pictures.

miicalo_n3-01_zps73ac6e32.jpg

miicalo_n3-02_zps6a0d8281.jpg

miicalo_n3-03_zps78e94ea6.jpg

miicalo_n3-04_zps247e57d1.jpg

miicalo_n3-05_zps65c563cb.jpg

miicalo_n3-06_zps214f3fce.jpg

miicalo_n3-07_zpsf9adc946.jpg

miicalo_n3-08_zpsfc7c55ff.jpg

miicalo_n3-09_zpsb4114a95.jpg

miicalo_n3-10_zps202cf3c4.jpg

miicalo_n3-11_zpsc87bae72.jpg

miicalo_n3-12_zpsfc37b23f.jpg

miicalo_n3-13_zps9f461581.jpg

miicalo_n3-14_zps7b7c2ea7.jpg

Reactions: psycho1200

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a review of Miicalo Notebook Diary two-color case for Note 3. http://www.tvc-mall.com/details/Not...9000-Yellow-Dark-Blue-MLC-N9005-61G/?adtype=1

When it comes to smartphone cases, for some it's like a wardrobe accessory. Especially if such case cost a few bucks, has a decent build quality, and will make you stand out from a crowd - you can never go wrong with it. Based on my previous experience, tvc-mall has been my go to place for any cool looking case on a budget. In my opinion, they got one of the largest selection of smartphone accessories, and a great service. With my latest order, actually headphones (review coming up soon, just keep checking a link in my sig), I browsed through their catalog of latest arrivals and this particular case caught my eye because of it's unique look.

The case arrived in a very nice brand name package. What made it unique is a synthetic leather design which looks like a cover of notebook diary with binding rings. It had a very impressive details with a leather cover made to look like a denim material with a stitching around it and plastic binding rings which actually open up. Inside, the top cover had a soft felt material to make sure it doesn't scratch the screen of Note 3 and also 2 pockets to hold either a credit card or a driver license. The back part of the case had an attached clear TPU case to hold the Note 3. The TPU case has a full wrap around design with a precise cutouts for all the ports and a flexible cover area next to volume and power buttons to make it easy to push.

Overall, this is definitely one interesting looking case which could easy be mistaken from a distance as a notebook diary. Obviously, this case is not intended for rugged protection, although inner tpu case will provide some level of protection. I guess the main purpose of this case is to hide the Note 3 under a cover of a neat looking notebook diary. For less than $4 and considering a decent quality of the material, I think its a good value which comes in 7 different color combos.

Here are the pictures.

miicalo_n3-01_zps73ac6e32.jpg

miicalo_n3-02_zps6a0d8281.jpg

miicalo_n3-03_zps78e94ea6.jpg

miicalo_n3-04_zps247e57d1.jpg

miicalo_n3-05_zps65c563cb.jpg

miicalo_n3-06_zps214f3fce.jpg

miicalo_n3-07_zpsf9adc946.jpg

miicalo_n3-08_zpsfc7c55ff.jpg

miicalo_n3-09_zpsb4114a95.jpg

miicalo_n3-10_zps202cf3c4.jpg

miicalo_n3-11_zpsc87bae72.jpg