[ROM][6.0.1] Slim6 [m7]

Search This thread

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland
Sony Xperia 1 III

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features:
Slim6 is still in its early stages of development so if your favourite feature is not back yet, don’t worry more will be added with later releases.
  • SlimLauncher
    • An Open source, feature filled launcher! -More fun than you can shake a stick at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m7 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
SlimRoms M7, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
Flinny, SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 0.7

Created 2014-05-13
Last Updated 2016-08-02

Last edited:

aamitabh28

Oct 9, 2012
Woah this is awesome!
Been trying this on hammerhead and its brilliant!
Will try and report ASAP.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: lee card

Ziuck

Feb 15, 2011
Installed with TWRP 2.3.3.3 works great! How can I change the LCD density? The option isn't there and I can't seem to edit the build.prop with anything that has worked with other ROMs.

rayndog3

Oct 25, 2013
Not a bad ROM, but why is everything so damn small? Need glasses to see the screen lol

ANDR01DN00B

Apr 30, 2013
Your downstairs basement
Does anyone know if there will be themechooser support like in pre kitkat versions? Or do we have to use xtheme engine?

Xtheme for some reason breaks the connection with Google servers...

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Installed with TWRP 2.3.3.3 works great! How can I change the LCD density? The option isn't there and I can't seem to edit the build.prop with anything that has worked with other ROMs.

Nope, doesn't work either. It changes it but doesn't reboot. If I reboot manually it reverts back.

I think it's AOSP. The LCD density bugged the hell out of me too. Had to go back to GPE

You can change it manually. It's in the build.prop. Just download root browser and browse to /system and scroll all the way down.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: #00B3B3

Keasby

Jul 2, 2010
Or you use "texdroider_dpi" to change density.
SlimKat is based on AOSP, check post 1 "source code"
Check the Changelog out for more

Gesendet von meinem One mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

lordmago

Feb 13, 2010
Near Venice
Unlock device sliding on hardware keys

Hello everybody!
I installed all 4.4 slimroms versions, but I can't find anymore the option for device unlocking sliding on hardware keys (back, logo, home).
I don't know if this possibility of programming these keys is moved in another place of Settings menu, or it's not implemented yet (are you planning to add it again?).

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features:
    Slim6 is still in its early stages of development so if your favourite feature is not back yet, don’t worry more will be added with later releases.
    • SlimLauncher
      • An Open source, feature filled launcher! -More fun than you can shake a stick at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m7 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRoms M7, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    Flinny, SlimRoms
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.7

Created 2014-05-13
    Last Updated 2016-08-02
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347761071

I found myself doing a few test builds yesterday and thought I would share one with you if anyone is interested in giving it a real work out :)
    Slim6

I found a few hours to finish a couple of things off.

If there isn't too much wrong here I'll get it added to the weekly rotation once everything has been merged.

GPS is working for me again.
    It also includes "Advanced Device Settings" (vibration strength, proximity sensor tweak,Logo2menu, Long tap 2 sleep, s2w, h2w, l2w)
    It also has most of the new features likely to be in this weeks build.
    I'll let you find them :)

So the standard disclaimer applies *** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *** with that said it's flashed about 20 times on my m7 today :)

Download Rom here
    Download md5 here

Have fun,

Nick.
    I am in the same boat as far as the 3 dot menu goes, although its really only in Chrome Beta that I really need it. Normally I just assign a hardware key to the menu function, normally long-press back button but unfortunately hardware key assignment hasn't yet been implemented into the ROM..

I am sure its only a after of time though before it's in and besides that the ROM is running awesome just like Slim ROM's of old :D

Keep up the good work guys!

We've identified a bug in the force menu button on code and the fix is in gerrit and will be in the next build.. Hardware remapping and DPI changer are still being rewritten :)

Sent from my One using Tapatalk