[APK][3.3.0]Fast App SwiTcher Small App - MM Bugfix + Back Key = Minimize

Search This thread

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Cant download v1.7
Need permission

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yep sorry, MediaFire was problematic and Google Drive too needs permisson bummer :-/ Better wait for 1.7.1, currently optimizing for battery usage too.

@hansip87
kinda offtopic question this but how do you get those 6 icons next to eachother here?:
Screenshot_2014-04-22-20-28-41.png

what six icons mate? the one inside my Small App?

jackxperiap

Yep sorry, MediaFire was problematic and Google Drive too needs permisson bummer :-/ Better wait for 1.7.1, currently optimizing for battery usage too.

what six icons mate? the one inside my Small App?

Six icons means the Walkman movies album etc that one!! ;)

Sent from my Xperia P Running MoonWalker V5.5 and Nemesis Kernel V6.3 Using XDA Premium

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
This has just become even more awesome with the addition of auto hiding and horizontal view. This is probably the second most useful app on my phone (after TiBu hehe).

Sent from my eXposed C6603

Reactions: hansip87

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Version 1.8.1 is here! :) Lots of Big update, so please report if there are bugs around. Hope you all enjoy this update :)

Pssstt.... Wanna grab the latest v2.0.0 free pro version? ;) just for you XDA people of course! Thanks for all the feedback.

Edit: apparently some people like to share it without keeping it XDA only. So if you really wanna have pro version without donating, please give me PM and I'll gladly share it with you. Just don't reshare it publicly without my permission. Thanks.

Last edited:

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
bro can u add option for autostart at boot and PA halo like mode[maybe with help of using xhalo xposed module],,... if possible...and these are my suggestion ...
and i just shared ur thread on Xperia M section...hope u wont mind

Unfortunately i am not as experienced at that, maybe anybody can make that? :)

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ansebovi

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
can u ask serjar for help?
Sorry but It's just not my intention to bring such tweakability for modded devices right now. Plus I'm on unrooted xzu so i cannot test it directly. Might be someday after i learn about xposed then I'll develop thing you've said. In the mean time i just smooth things out while also building other android project. :)

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
1.8.5 is incoming with Auto Minimize on Losing Focus (similar to pinned tab). Pretty minor feature but really useful when you can't press that send button on the right caused by this floating app. Stay tuned! :)

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fast App Switcher Small App

Wanna Help Translate? Download this and mail back to me!

QiYmkcdE7X7qVQXL5CgOBSw_2HQpjJ4VcLe-EbcIJk7mVrkWjwIX-SXTnKtZoqH_ZHELm_7zA_ljP2R1q1Z7trhVZRgBmo7YRAKQ0X0nnIRuiflokaNHO9gx6-Ce6PIzvA-c7mnUbsuYXrFiQ0aY4w2EvX-2VHUnRYv7hukNS3cAA8dj1zX_eKUs5gVs4sarPUPwRorhFw26VqVglXxMyUmmcm4R0PM5DPhHH1Y5AKvbWEviNRrjDWdT69kqD9RNop39RyVyVYnIRufkuoRPOS1DletNzCMBitAvndvZdxyeXPF9dJZe19vchKSUXe74QumWwLZetXa1ljkfULUBrQX4IGptj5o3XIpRvYQeVjsfipaQJ-5NWUAt3t5NRjW6WEHhHse_6C_vyI7kwaQ5li8u9Dv5yI4Ry8zBwckvHEPgjwrkrcc1OP5O3aEfptZaAltKd5B6jbgdqMvzyrAu3sa9EErbDmR4NGRmYfvZVW8Qm9vzCqaTux6ima5AE5DPLt5ADi3hUPHBlqWJVHirkLzegMTZduarsdWB-DfRn0TU=s512-no

Hey Guys, First timer doing the Sony Small App here :cool: hope you like my app :D

Ever tired of doing two click just to switch apps? Or are you losing focus on what you've just read because of that black Recent App switcher background? Or that app switcher button is too far away? Not anymore with this Small App ;)

Feature:
    1. Always On the Foreground App Switcher
    2. Slim Design Just Like Windows Taskbar
    3. Auto Update App List with Adjustable seconds
    4. Adjustable Number of Viewable Recent Apps
    5. Keep Order of Recent Apps For Easier Navigation
    6. Swipe Down to Refresh the List (just like Gmail) - Vertical Layout Only
    7. Ability to choose Horizontal/Vertical Layout
    8. New! You can choose Favourite Apps List Or The Entire Apps List!
    9. Pin/Unpin the Small App so it will automatically minimize after losing focus.
    10. Load at startup (For Sony JB ROM and up)
    11. Switchable App Mode (So you can have Favorite Only, or Recent Only, Or Both)
    12. Small Apps can be tagged as Favourite App!
    13. Web URL can be added as Favourite App too! Click Share on Your Browser and then add away.
    14. Context Menu for each App Listed (show App Info + Direct Add App into Favourite)
    15. Long Click Switcher Button on Fav: Change Ordering of Favourite App
    16. Long Click Switcher Button on Recent: Suspend All App Memory / Go Back To Previous App
    17. Icon Pack Support (Pro Version Only)

Requirement:
    1. Sony Small Apps enabled Firmware

Image Preview:
    Screenshot_2015-03-10-20-12-39.png

Screenshot_2014-05-19-18-19-07.png

Screenshot_2014-05-15-01-31-29.png

Screenshot_2014-07-17-20-53-47.png

Interested? Please access the Following Play Store URL:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hansip87.smallapp.recentapp

CHangelog: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52022756&postcount=6
    Credit:
    1. lukehorvat for NumberPickerDialogPreference - http://www.lukehorvat.com/blog/android-numberpickerdialogpreference/
    2. robobunny for SliderPreference - http://www.robobunny.com/
    3. lucasr for TwoWayView - https://github.com/lucasr/twoway-view
    4. meetme for HorizontalListView - https://github.com/MeetMe/Android-HorizontalListView (Unused Now, But Credit is still Due)
    5. Sony for Promoting on Sony Select

Any input / bug report just post it down here :good:

Like it? Go grab Play Store version and if you like it and want to unlock all feature, just click the Buy Pro menu available inside the settings menu :)

Hey XDA people, Do you want pro version? Please PM Me to grab one :)
    Version 1.8.1 is here! :) Lots of Big update, so please report if there are bugs around. Hope you all enjoy this update :)

Pssstt.... Wanna grab the latest v2.0.0 free pro version? ;) just for you XDA people of course! Thanks for all the feedback.

Edit: apparently some people like to share it without keeping it XDA only. So if you really wanna have pro version without donating, please give me PM and I'll gladly share it with you. Just don't reshare it publicly without my permission. Thanks.
    1.8.3 is available, Now it should be a lot more memory efficient :) And shadow has been added to the background so it is easier to be distinguished,
    1.8.2 is out, Mostly minor fix as per changelog listed. :)
    1.9.0 Has been uploaded :) Might be the final version of this app, But if some bug persists, please report back to me :) Check OP for more info. :good: