I wish someone would make this rom

Search This thread

mike.too.cool

Feb 4, 2013
The rom want most is an aokp rom that has snote and my spen features. Even Aosp, I just do not like touch wiz and the way it looks, I just want simple Android or aokp and my spen.

This would be the ultimate rom, also the tablet mode gmail!

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
@ work, so can't find a link for you, but

a) you won't find an actual aosp ROM with those actual apps, they are TW only. but you might find an aosp themed TW base rom if you look. (which I'm sure you already have)

2) I think in one of the actual aosp ROMs has a list of "replacement" apps for both those...

Sent from my calculator watch.

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
OK, found the thread I was thinking of...
The Official CyanogenMod Thread has a post Here about replacement apps for AOSP ROMs.

Not using an AOSP variant at this point on this phone, so can'y comment re: function/bugs/whatever. (Frankly, don't hate TW at all (esp if you use an aftermarket launcher), and this phone isnt needing anything trimmed down for bloat for better function. Yet.)

mike.too.cool

Feb 4, 2013
So there is no way to back up snote and have it work on another rom?
Would it be possible to mod touchwiz and basically make it like aosp? Or combine it like pacman or something?

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
So there is no way to back up snote and have it work on another rom?
Would it be possible to mod touchwiz and basically make it like aosp? Or combine it like pacman or something?

The closest you can get would be miui as its based on touch wiz ... all the spen stuff works

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

mike.too.cool

Feb 4, 2013
The white and orange. I had trouble using the theme app because it was all in chinese, if you know a good alternative please tell.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app