[ROM][p6800/p6810/i815](6Oct2015)CyanogenMod 12.1 Unofficial

When available, which lollipop do you want?

• AOSB

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • AOKP

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Carbon

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • DirtyUnihorn

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • OmniROM

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • ParanoidAndroid

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • Pacman

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • SlimROM

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • other... (you suggest)

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

daniel_hk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2

This is an unoffical experimental build of CyanogenMod 12 for GalaxyTab-7.7. Let's have the first taste of the colorful Lollipop. :)

CarbonLP is the winner. It is out now. Check the thread.

Release Note
2015/10/6
I just sync the marshmallow trees. That means the end of lollipop. I haven't update CM for a while because there is no significant improvement. I got an OTG last week. Finally, I can complete the support of it. USB storage is included in Strorage settings now. This is probably the last cm-12.1. It is Android-5.1.1_r24 (LMY48W). Enjoy the last lick. :D

2015/8/26
This build included a few extra things need to patch after the hard drive crash. The security breach in Android is fixed and some modification in media driver to make it more stable. Upper speaker is working in phone calls now. cheers! ;)

2015/7/23
This is the test build after I reconfigured my hard drive AGAIN. Start again is always difficult but wiser. Finally, I have the "motivation" to face the few things squeezed down in the do list for a long long time... [emoji14]
I renewed the private lib for the wifi driver of the Athero chip. Now we can keep up with the current wpa_supplicant. The wifi ssid and password can restored now. I also set the default platform orientation to portrait (you may notice it from the boot animation). Rotations, call-screen and a few apps would behave like a phone (portrait) now. Note that this is a platform setting, it won't affect the kernel default. Recovery will behave as before. The SuperSU (if installed) entry is restored in settings.:D
The RIL library is also outdated now. The top speaker doesn't work during calls but bottom speakers and wire headsets are OK. Furthermore, phone calls would sometimes corrupt the audio driver... I think the next move would be keeping up with the current RIL... :eek:
Anyway, this is a quite stable build and almost all of the features are working now. Cheers.
History

2015/6/6
It's been quite a long time. Finally, the H/W decoder is fixed. cheers! :D

2015/5/2
cm-12.1 merge android-5.1.1_r1 now. The image method is no longer working. In this build, I use the old method in the zip. It might take longer (up to 10 min.) to flash but no more can't flash. 5.1.1 is quite stable. Lollipop is getting better and more stable now. :)

2015/4/19
cm-12.1 merge android-5.1.0_r5 now. In this build, I pick up the loose ends. GPS and some sensors are OK now.
Some p6800 owner reported failing to flash, I add the "a" version which use the old method in the zip. Those can't flash may try the "a" version. Cheers! :)

2015/4/4
Finally got cm-12.1 working. There are still some issues but it is quite presentable. PerformanceControl is included, bluetooth and wifi-tethering is working. Cheers! :D

2015/3/14
Struggling for a few weeks for the stability. Anyway, it's a time for a new build. zRam support is added to PerformanceControl.
5.1 was out last week. Omni was the first custom rom merging 5.1. I managed to build it out with little effort. Still have some glitches as expected but it is quite stable. I plan to release the experimental build shortly. ;)

2015/2/25
The torch in QuickSettings is fixed. I knew it wasn't a decent job so I wait..(for too long). It took me a few days to find a neat way and has minimal changes to the original source. That's the final piece, Yeah! :highfive:

2015/2/14
Although some commits gave me hard times, CM is getting stable now. Rush this out before the Lunar New Year. This long holiday, I'll take another look at the kernel and the SailFish OS... :)

2015/2/7
CM is adding its own features and gain quite some weight... Having hard time for a new feature which cause boot loop. Finally, I put a workaround to make it boot. :D

2015/1/25
I studied the newer (3.10.y and 3.14.y) kernel sources for a few days and nights. It is surely a mine field...:eek: Will start when my mind is ready. Only minor changes in cm-12.0 but it's about time for a new release. Cheers! ;)

2015/1/10
It was a productive week. I finally unlock the last piece, mobiledata. After updating the RIL blobs and the opensource driver, I realized that the kernel also needed upgrade. I searched the Linux kernel.org and found a few essential commits. I cherry pick them and resolved the conflicts. Finally, mobiledata is workig now! Cheers!!! :victory:
This prove that our existing 3.0.y kernel is really outdated. Instead of bandages, I plan to make a new kernel for our tab. The latest stable 3.18.y is too far. I might start with the Linux 3.14.y which has LTS. If I success, it will probably the newest kernel for Android.
Those who familiar with Linux kernel are welcome to help!

2015/1/4
Happy new year! This is the first release in 2015. Found a bug in Bluez and it can turn off now. SCO and APTX modules are added. ;)
I finally make the InCall screen rotatable. The only major issue left would be mobiledata. I think I fond the reason by not fixed yet.
Lollipop source gain a lot of weight. It took 5 hrs. for single build! My PC really need an upgrade.

2014/11/29
The new Lollipop has no decent manual. It took me a lot of time to study the source. Clearly it takes time to grow. Before going back to my final Kitkats, I biuld the alpha release. All models are inclued. Happy licking! :D

2014/11/18
After a few days and nights, I finally located the annoying bootloop issue at every boot. It is a barely presentable cm-12.0 now. Other than the listed issues, all the new UI features are working. Enjoy! ;)

Change log: :victory:
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/10/6[/COLOR]
  - latest cm-12.1 (LVY48F) Android 5.1.1_r18
  - Fix Wifi hotspot
  - Fix light sensor
  - Fully support OTG USB storage
  - Add charging mode in USB settings
  - Keep up with the Bluetooth apk
  - Latest Bluez 5.25
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/7/23[/COLOR]
  - latest cm-12.1 (LMY48G) Android 5.1.1_r6
  - New private lib for Atheros chip
  - Restore the SuperSU entry in settings.
  - Default platform orientation to portrait (270 degree)
  - redo default hardware keyboard on
  - redo the torch in QS
  - Patch latest Bluez update 5.23
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/6/6[/COLOR]
  - latest cm-12.1 (LMY48B) Android 5.1.1_r3
  - H/W decoder
  - latest Bluez update
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/5/2[/COLOR]
  - latest cm-12.1 (LMY47V) Android 5.1.1_r1
  - fix torch in QS
  - default hardware keyboard on
  - latest Bluez update
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/4/19[/COLOR]
  - latest cm-12.1 (LMY47O) Android 5.1.0_r5
  - add support for non PIE blobs. (GPS and some sensors)
  - InCall screen is portrait now
  - latest Bluez update
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/4/4[/COLOR]
  - cm-12.1 (LMY47I) Android 5.1.0_r3
  - Fix rotation in settings and QS
  - Fix torch in QS
  - first port of Bluez to Android 5.1
  - Wifi-tethering working
  - built-in su (superuser) is partially working
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/3/14[/COLOR]
  - add zRam support in PerformanceControl.
  - Replace some codes with AOSP which seems more stable.
  - Version update from Bluez
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/2/25[/COLOR]
  - fixed the Torch in QS. A new FlashDevice is deployed and new approach in TorchService.
  - Add flash support in camera HAL. Besides sysfs, all other torch apps would work now.
  - Fix the new commit for MMS
  - re-enable adb which cm-12.0 is recently disabled
  - healthd patch. Avoiding reboot at 5min. when charging in power off.
  - Bluetooth update
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/2/14[/COLOR]
  - revert the minikin commit to stop boot loop
  - Stable status bar and Notification features
  - manage to deploy the original Makefile
  - Major Bluetooth update
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/2/7[/COLOR]
  - Latest CM source
  - Modify build script for kernel
  - platform patch for BlurLayer
  - Bluetooth update
  - New layout for landscape InCallUI
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/1/25[/COLOR]
  - Modify device tree bootimg.mk for new source
  - gcc 4.8.2 tool chain for kernel
  - New boot animation
  - Theme engine
  - Minor fix in Performance Control
  - Bluetooth update.
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/1/10[/COLOR]
  - mobiledata is working now. Cheers!
  - kernel fix for gcc 4.8 and above.
  - kernel net driver update and patches.
  - various kernel patches. 
  - Bluetooth update. Add SCO and APTX support
  - Fix horizontal InCall screen crash
  - performance control, add tools support for i815 and tab plus.
[COLOR="Blue"]2015/1/4[/COLOR]
  - latest CM-12.0 source, Android 5.0.2_r1 (LRX22G)
  - Fixed Bluetooth can't turn off issue.
  - Enable soft keyboard by default.
  - InCall Screen is rotatable now.
  - Update the kernele Mali driver to r3p2-01rel4 and some kernel mod.
  - some blob update from other Samsung devices' KK rom.
  - Use opensouce RIL libraries, mobile data still not working... :(
[COLOR="Blue"]2014/11/29[/COLOR]
  - latest CM-12.0 source, Android 5.0.0_r7 (LRX21Q)
  - BLuez port for Lollipop. Working but can't stop after started.
  - New RIL libraries hacked from i9300, mobile data still not working...
  - Add the PerformanceControl app for our devices (needed ROOT)
  - disable PIE checking to allow old executable blobs
  - Rotation glitch is fixed. No more flickering when rotation. 
[COLOR="Blue"]2014/11/18[/COLOR]
  - Current CM-12.0 source, Android 5.0.0_r6 (LRX21Q)
  - Initial port for Framework, OpenGL and RIL libraries
  - Add CMFileManager and Home
  - First BLuez port for Lollipop.
  - Open source RIL library
  - Fix the bootloop at start.

Know issues: :(
1. send file via wifi crash

Downloads: :highfive:
hosts: AndroidFileHost, Dev-Host
mirror: 百度网盘 ***Request from China.

Gapps: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2997368

To root: built-in su can be enabled in: Settings > Developer options > Root access , enable apps and/or adb
       (root access in advance menu of privacy Guard can manager the allowed list.)
    Or download the recovery flushable ZIP from chainfire.eu

Source: :cool:
github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits: :good:
** The CyanogenMod Team who keep many devices alive!
** All those who donate to me. Giving me the resources to upgrade my PC and accessories!
** The Bluez team who makes bluetooth possible in old devices!
** @Chainfire for the great SuperSU

Donations:

show.htm

Last edited:

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
s9.png s10.png s11.png s12.png 3.png 4.png
Antutu score: >19k at 1.6Ghz,GPU266 >20k at 1.6G, GPU400Mhz, New record in AnTutu5.5: 21953!

IMG_20141118_032539.jpg        IMG_20141118_032600.jpg        IMG_20141118_032610.jpg        IMG_20141118_033402.jpg
Lock screen         New recent apps       Notifications and status    New Settings screen

IMG_20141118_032552.jpg        IMG_20141118_032635.jpg        IMG_20141118_032645.jpg        IMG_20141118_032622.jpg
About settings        Battery status       Dialer screen          To show software keyboard, click hardware switch.

Last edited:

rezaswandira

May 13, 2012
Denpasar
woah! this might be the best thing happened with this device :D i cant believe that you can go this far, keep up the good work!
downloading and testing now

EDIT: here's some initial impressions:
- initial boot took very long - almost 10 mins
- pretty stable, almost everything is working which is very nice
- sttuters everywhere, pretty much as your KK roms, probably caused by an old kernel
- YouTube video doesnt play at any resolution, the sound does play though, gonna test another video playback
- there's no option to turn off battery percentage on the statusbar
gonna use this ROM for daily driver for now :highfive:
by the way, im curious about your DPI choice, why it is not 213? i found 213 are easier for my eye

Last edited:

prohackerbro

Aug 26, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
the chinese one.. the zip on gooim looks suspicious since its only 19MB or so, so i tried the chinese one
jep youre right... will try to somehow get it running on the p6810. great work daniel, but is the new flashable zip format somehow different? dont see any files in the /system (only bin) but a big file in the root of the zip...(cant acess sys files:silly:).... sorry if i missed something :)

rezaswandira

May 13, 2012
Denpasar
Very weird for me as I cannot get the keyboard to appear to enter my wifi password.

I note that the H+ symbol appears on my mobile, so not sure if that is picking up mobile data or just a red herring.

I did use another universal gapps -> http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

So maybe I am causing my own problems, but the gapps work on my oneplus without any issue.

Pay attention to the OP, its a known issue and there's a workaround to fix it
Simply skip everything in the setup guide and go to settings to enable the keyboard, then add your google account

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
jep youre right... will try to somehow get it running on the p6810. great work daniel, but is the new flashable zip format somehow different? dont see any files in the /system (only bin) but a big file in the root of the zip...(cant acess sys files:silly:).... sorry if i missed something :)
Yeah, the new zip has different format. It's an system image. This way is faster and no need to set permission afterward.

Lollipop use the ART which take longer to boot at the first time.
Very weird for me as I cannot get the keyboard to appear to enter my wifi password.

I note that the H+ symbol appears on my mobile, so not sure if that is picking up mobile data or just a red herring.

I did use another universal gapps -> http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

So maybe I am causing my own problems, but the gapps work on my oneplus without any issue.
The file in goo.im is ok. ~200M. It might take time to refresh.

See if you can see/edit APN. You can have mobile data if you can access APN.
the chinese one.. the zip on gooim looks suspicious since its only 19MB or so, so i tried the chinese one
Take a look at the last screenshot in post#2. It show you how to enable the keyboard.

Good luck guys. ;)

scoobydu

May 16, 2005
Pay attention to the OP, its a known issue and there's a workaround to fix it
Simply skip everything in the setup guide and go to settings to enable the keyboard, then add your google account

Perhaps you can show me it in the OP, as I have looked again and cannot see it as a known issue in the first post?

Know issues:
1. GPS (seems the blob is not working in 5.0...)
2. Mobiledata is not working but Phone calls are OK. (Can't access APN...)
3. Bluez claimed the support for 5.0 (may be the Bluetooth apk from CM is not compatible)
4. Glitch during rotation as before (Can't keep up the new OpenGL, Old patch can only reduce it)
5. No Root solution for non-Nexus devices now.

I don't go looking at screenshots for clues as to issues with ROM's, but it seems I might have too, if that is what you are referring too, as so obvious??

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Take a look at the last screenshot in post#2. It show you how to enable the keyboard.

Good luck guys. ;)

Downloaded from goo 3 times and each time the file would not flash. Chinese site the file flashed first time. File sizes looked the same on disk.

Will give the APN a try.

Edit: I can edit the APN.

I guess its not about enabling it (as I know how to do that), its about enabling it after you have have skipped the complete setup, which I know goes to mobile data without wifi, which I don't have on this device.

I assume it will just error out and continue, as others have succeeded. Will give it a go.

Edit: It progresses without error.

Edit: Overall this is much smoother than the CM11 build, so I am going to give it a go as my daily as well :)

Edit: Wondering if the latest SuperSU beta helps in gain root? Will do some reading..

Thanks.

Last edited:

prohackerbro

Aug 26, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Yeah, the new zip has different format. It's an system image. This way is faster and no need to set permission afterward.

Lollipop use the ART which take longer to boot at the first time.

Good luck guys. ;)
tryed to port to p6810, the bootlogo freezes after a couple of minutes, is this normal?

pinele

Nov 16, 2005
www.hdblog.it
Same problem .. zip file problem
(bad)
Installation aborted (chinese download too)...

There is other mirror or correct file?

Thank you

scoobydu

May 16, 2005
I've used Chainfires latest beta of SuperSU 2.23 and have root for sd maid and others.

Seems some apps are not working according to his thread, but the few I use seem to be ok.

I can also edit the APN, so looks great to me (although i have not put data credit on my sim yet to try :) )

Very smooth build, thanks for that.

Edit: @prohackerbro the version for 6800 has frozen a couple of time for me on the cynogenmod boot logo, but a reboot allowed things to progress further.
@pinele the Chinese one worked fine for me, did you try a couple of times?

Last edited:

prohackerbro

Aug 26, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I've used Chainfires latest beta of SuperSU 2.23 and have root for sd maid and others.

Seems some apps are not working according to his thread, but the few I use seem to be ok.

I can also edit the APN, so looks great to me (although i have not put data credit on my sim yet to try :) )

Edit: @prohackerbro the version for 6800 has frozen a couple of time for me on the cynogenmod boot logo, but a reboot allowed things to progress further.
oh okay, so thats normal. im gonna try to reboot more imes now ;D

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
tryed to port to p6810, the bootlogo freezes after a couple of minutes, is this normal?

As those issues are not so important, I'll make this experimental build official.
I will post an update with all models later (hoping in next week).

Same problem .. zip file problem
(bad)
Installation aborted (chinese download too)...

There is other mirror or correct file?

Thank you

goo.im hate me. I can't check the md5 and uploading is not stable. :(
Anyway, I uploaded the file to AFH and reuploaded to goo.im. AFH has md5 checksum to verify..

I'm quite sure chainfire will get the job done! ;)

TonyBigs

Apr 14, 2011
I'm going to give this ROM a try! Yesterday I tried an experimental CM12 on a TMobile Note 3 and found it surprisingly usable. When using the TMobile ROM some apps would force close but if older versions of those apps were used (ICS-era) for example, the apps would run fine.

Off we go!

UPDATE: This rom is great! WiFi is fast, works on 5GHz, camera took a picture. SuperSU 2.25 installed via .zip works, have root. ES File manager (lastest version) is working fine.

I notice the screen breaks up sometimes when rotating the screen. The breakup appears as a bunch of little vertical lines on the screen. It almost looks like an effect.

Off to have some more fun!

UPDATE2: Video output seems to be not working: YouTube, Dice Player, Gallery. As another poster indicated, I too get sound, no video -- streaming or local. Might try a fresh reinstall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is an unoffical experimental build of CyanogenMod 12 for GalaxyTab-7.7. Let's have the first taste of the colorful Lollipop. :)

CarbonLP is the winner. It is out now. Check the thread.

Release Note
    2015/10/6
    I just sync the marshmallow trees. That means the end of lollipop. I haven't update CM for a while because there is no significant improvement. I got an OTG last week. Finally, I can complete the support of it. USB storage is included in Strorage settings now. This is probably the last cm-12.1. It is Android-5.1.1_r24 (LMY48W). Enjoy the last lick. :D

2015/8/26
    This build included a few extra things need to patch after the hard drive crash. The security breach in Android is fixed and some modification in media driver to make it more stable. Upper speaker is working in phone calls now. cheers! ;)

2015/7/23
    This is the test build after I reconfigured my hard drive AGAIN. Start again is always difficult but wiser. Finally, I have the "motivation" to face the few things squeezed down in the do list for a long long time... [emoji14]
    I renewed the private lib for the wifi driver of the Athero chip. Now we can keep up with the current wpa_supplicant. The wifi ssid and password can restored now. I also set the default platform orientation to portrait (you may notice it from the boot animation). Rotations, call-screen and a few apps would behave like a phone (portrait) now. Note that this is a platform setting, it won't affect the kernel default. Recovery will behave as before. The SuperSU (if installed) entry is restored in settings.:D
    The RIL library is also outdated now. The top speaker doesn't work during calls but bottom speakers and wire headsets are OK. Furthermore, phone calls would sometimes corrupt the audio driver... I think the next move would be keeping up with the current RIL... :eek:
    Anyway, this is a quite stable build and almost all of the features are working now. Cheers.
    History

2015/6/6
    It's been quite a long time. Finally, the H/W decoder is fixed. cheers! :D

2015/5/2
    cm-12.1 merge android-5.1.1_r1 now. The image method is no longer working. In this build, I use the old method in the zip. It might take longer (up to 10 min.) to flash but no more can't flash. 5.1.1 is quite stable. Lollipop is getting better and more stable now. :)

2015/4/19
    cm-12.1 merge android-5.1.0_r5 now. In this build, I pick up the loose ends. GPS and some sensors are OK now.
    Some p6800 owner reported failing to flash, I add the "a" version which use the old method in the zip. Those can't flash may try the "a" version. Cheers! :)

2015/4/4
    Finally got cm-12.1 working. There are still some issues but it is quite presentable. PerformanceControl is included, bluetooth and wifi-tethering is working. Cheers! :D

2015/3/14
    Struggling for a few weeks for the stability. Anyway, it's a time for a new build. zRam support is added to PerformanceControl.
    5.1 was out last week. Omni was the first custom rom merging 5.1. I managed to build it out with little effort. Still have some glitches as expected but it is quite stable. I plan to release the experimental build shortly. ;)

2015/2/25
    The torch in QuickSettings is fixed. I knew it wasn't a decent job so I wait..(for too long). It took me a few days to find a neat way and has minimal changes to the original source. That's the final piece, Yeah! :highfive:

2015/2/14
    Although some commits gave me hard times, CM is getting stable now. Rush this out before the Lunar New Year. This long holiday, I'll take another look at the kernel and the SailFish OS... :)

2015/2/7
    CM is adding its own features and gain quite some weight... Having hard time for a new feature which cause boot loop. Finally, I put a workaround to make it boot. :D

2015/1/25
    I studied the newer (3.10.y and 3.14.y) kernel sources for a few days and nights. It is surely a mine field...:eek: Will start when my mind is ready. Only minor changes in cm-12.0 but it's about time for a new release. Cheers! ;)

2015/1/10
    It was a productive week. I finally unlock the last piece, mobiledata. After updating the RIL blobs and the opensource driver, I realized that the kernel also needed upgrade. I searched the Linux kernel.org and found a few essential commits. I cherry pick them and resolved the conflicts. Finally, mobiledata is workig now! Cheers!!! :victory:
    This prove that our existing 3.0.y kernel is really outdated. Instead of bandages, I plan to make a new kernel for our tab. The latest stable 3.18.y is too far. I might start with the Linux 3.14.y which has LTS. If I success, it will probably the newest kernel for Android.
    Those who familiar with Linux kernel are welcome to help!

2015/1/4
    Happy new year! This is the first release in 2015. Found a bug in Bluez and it can turn off now. SCO and APTX modules are added. ;)
    I finally make the InCall screen rotatable. The only major issue left would be mobiledata. I think I fond the reason by not fixed yet.
    Lollipop source gain a lot of weight. It took 5 hrs. for single build! My PC really need an upgrade.

2014/11/29
    The new Lollipop has no decent manual. It took me a lot of time to study the source. Clearly it takes time to grow. Before going back to my final Kitkats, I biuld the alpha release. All models are inclued. Happy licking! :D

2014/11/18
    After a few days and nights, I finally located the annoying bootloop issue at every boot. It is a barely presentable cm-12.0 now. Other than the listed issues, all the new UI features are working. Enjoy! ;)

Change log: :victory:
    Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/10/6[/COLOR]
      - latest cm-12.1 (LVY48F) Android 5.1.1_r18
      - Fix Wifi hotspot
      - Fix light sensor
      - Fully support OTG USB storage
      - Add charging mode in USB settings
      - Keep up with the Bluetooth apk
      - Latest Bluez 5.25
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/7/23[/COLOR]
      - latest cm-12.1 (LMY48G) Android 5.1.1_r6
      - New private lib for Atheros chip
      - Restore the SuperSU entry in settings.
      - Default platform orientation to portrait (270 degree)
      - redo default hardware keyboard on
      - redo the torch in QS
      - Patch latest Bluez update 5.23
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/6/6[/COLOR]
      - latest cm-12.1 (LMY48B) Android 5.1.1_r3
      - H/W decoder
      - latest Bluez update
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/5/2[/COLOR]
      - latest cm-12.1 (LMY47V) Android 5.1.1_r1
      - fix torch in QS
      - default hardware keyboard on
      - latest Bluez update
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/4/19[/COLOR]
      - latest cm-12.1 (LMY47O) Android 5.1.0_r5
      - add support for non PIE blobs. (GPS and some sensors)
      - InCall screen is portrait now
      - latest Bluez update
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/4/4[/COLOR]
      - cm-12.1 (LMY47I) Android 5.1.0_r3
      - Fix rotation in settings and QS
      - Fix torch in QS
      - first port of Bluez to Android 5.1
      - Wifi-tethering working
      - built-in su (superuser) is partially working
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/3/14[/COLOR]
      - add zRam support in PerformanceControl.
      - Replace some codes with AOSP which seems more stable.
      - Version update from Bluez
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/2/25[/COLOR]
      - fixed the Torch in QS. A new FlashDevice is deployed and new approach in TorchService.
      - Add flash support in camera HAL. Besides sysfs, all other torch apps would work now.
      - Fix the new commit for MMS
      - re-enable adb which cm-12.0 is recently disabled
      - healthd patch. Avoiding reboot at 5min. when charging in power off.
      - Bluetooth update
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/2/14[/COLOR]
      - revert the minikin commit to stop boot loop
      - Stable status bar and Notification features
      - manage to deploy the original Makefile
      - Major Bluetooth update
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/2/7[/COLOR]
      - Latest CM source
      - Modify build script for kernel
      - platform patch for BlurLayer
      - Bluetooth update
      - New layout for landscape InCallUI
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/1/25[/COLOR]
      - Modify device tree bootimg.mk for new source
      - gcc 4.8.2 tool chain for kernel
      - New boot animation
      - Theme engine
      - Minor fix in Performance Control
      - Bluetooth update.
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/1/10[/COLOR]
      - mobiledata is working now. Cheers!
      - kernel fix for gcc 4.8 and above.
      - kernel net driver update and patches.
      - various kernel patches. 
      - Bluetooth update. Add SCO and APTX support
      - Fix horizontal InCall screen crash
      - performance control, add tools support for i815 and tab plus.
    [COLOR="Blue"]2015/1/4[/COLOR]
      - latest CM-12.0 source, Android 5.0.2_r1 (LRX22G)
      - Fixed Bluetooth can't turn off issue.
      - Enable soft keyboard by default.
      - InCall Screen is rotatable now.
      - Update the kernele Mali driver to r3p2-01rel4 and some kernel mod.
      - some blob update from other Samsung devices' KK rom.
      - Use opensouce RIL libraries, mobile data still not working... :(
    [COLOR="Blue"]2014/11/29[/COLOR]
      - latest CM-12.0 source, Android 5.0.0_r7 (LRX21Q)
      - BLuez port for Lollipop. Working but can't stop after started.
      - New RIL libraries hacked from i9300, mobile data still not working...
      - Add the PerformanceControl app for our devices (needed ROOT)
      - disable PIE checking to allow old executable blobs
      - Rotation glitch is fixed. No more flickering when rotation. 
    [COLOR="Blue"]2014/11/18[/COLOR]
      - Current CM-12.0 source, Android 5.0.0_r6 (LRX21Q)
      - Initial port for Framework, OpenGL and RIL libraries
      - Add CMFileManager and Home
      - First BLuez port for Lollipop.
      - Open source RIL library
      - Fix the bootloop at start.

Know issues: :(
    1. send file via wifi crash

Downloads: :highfive:
    hosts: AndroidFileHost, Dev-Host
    mirror: 百度网盘 ***Request from China.

Gapps: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2997368

To root: built-in su can be enabled in: Settings > Developer options > Root access , enable apps and/or adb
           (root access in advance menu of privacy Guard can manager the allowed list.)
        Or download the recovery flushable ZIP from chainfire.eu

Source: :cool:
    github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits: :good:
    ** The CyanogenMod Team who keep many devices alive!
    ** All those who donate to me. Giving me the resources to upgrade my PC and accessories!
    ** The Bluez team who makes bluetooth possible in old devices!
    ** @Chainfire for the great SuperSU

Donations:

show.htm

s9.png s10.png s11.png s12.png 3.png 4.png
    Antutu score: >19k at 1.6Ghz,GPU266 >20k at 1.6G, GPU400Mhz, New record in AnTutu5.5: 21953!

IMG_20141118_032539.jpg        IMG_20141118_032600.jpg        IMG_20141118_032610.jpg        IMG_20141118_033402.jpg
    Lock screen         New recent apps       Notifications and status    New Settings screen

IMG_20141118_032552.jpg        IMG_20141118_032635.jpg        IMG_20141118_032645.jpg        IMG_20141118_032622.jpg
    About settings        Battery status       Dialer screen          To show software keyboard, click hardware switch.
    The galaxy-s2 cm12 rom, the developer just enabled 300mb of zram in the build and a few are saying this has speed the rom up a fair bit. This needs to be compiled into the kernel. Not sure if Daniel can compile a kernel for testing to see if this helps. Just provides a bit of extra Ram via compression.

Edit: i just tested the latest cm12 build on the galaxy-s2, and the zram addition has made a massive difference. Daniel are you able to do the same for our galaxy tab 7.7?

I don't want to ignore anyone. It would turn out uncomfortable whatever I answer these kind of questions. Anyway, I'm going to explain (hoping the last time) again. I always believe there are someone cleverer and better. Read carefully and don't misunderstand what I meant.

The question about S2 and our device dated months back. I study the source of S2 (S3 and a few others) all the time. The main difference between our devices is the screen dpi (s2 is 800x480, ours is 1280x800). Our screen is almost 3 times bigger and need 3 times more rams for the framebuffers alone. Total time for a complete refresh is also 3 times more. Other than that are the wifi chip, bluetooth chip, camera, etc. No doubt, S2 is faster than us and use less ram.

Most of the changes in S2's cm-12 are from Omni which I already included them months ago. Lollipop was the first time our CM released before S2. Actually three of the developers PM me a few times. Asked about the kernel, mobile data and the camera. I don't care if I receive any credit and I won't hesitate to use their codes. That is the spirit of open source. I might not able to update my source frequently (Some government offical "genius" just enjoy blocking the internet). I also don't want to commit and revert frequently in the sources. I only upload them when I'm sure they work.

If you read the posts back in the KK time, zRAM is already in our kernel for two years.
    The memory manager after 4.2 has changed. zRAM is insignificant now. There was a zRAM switch in CM's performance settings before 4.2 and it doesn't work after 4.2 (thus it is removed). Most of the existing zRAM tools are not working too. The only one still working is TricksterMod. I already mentioned a few times in my KK threads. You are welcome to try TricksterMod and enable zRam for yourself.

I have built AOSP base ROMs (slim5, omni5 and DirtyUnicorn aka DU) for our device. They perform much better than cm-12 when many apps are installed. (say > 50 user apps) However, they are not stable yet. I can conclude that memory is not the only thing cause the lag. I would say it is CM related. The system would perform much better every time you wipe the two caches.

Hoping you get the situation now. ;)
    Hi Daniel_HK

I liked your CM12 for P6800 very much. However, few issues happed with me.

I have a tab 7.7 P6800 with Official Samsung 4.1.2 JB firmware. I have CWM 6.0.4.5 installed.
    I flashed both cm-12-20150214-UNOFFICIAL-p6800, then cm-12-20150225-UNOFFICIAL-p6800. Here are the issues that faced me.

* gapps didn't get installed. I tried both gapps-lp-20150211-signed & gapps-lp-20150215-signed but both gave error status 7. Trying pa_gapps-modular-micro-5.0.1-20150221-signed also failed giving error status 20.

* Booting takes very long time each restart.

* Using play store or native browser after the boot caused the phone to freeze for long time with occasional restart by itself (2 or 3 times). However waiting after the boot for about 5 - 1- minutes without touching the phone improved the play store but not the browser.

* the 25/2/2015 version solved the play store & the torch issues. But the freezing with the native browser remained. However, using any other browser like firefox didn't cause any freeze.

* Placing & receiving calls is a major problem. Each time I get a call, the screen remains black for a while before giving the answering options, sometimes the phone didn't even ring... just the missed call notification afterwards. Making calls almost always ended with "call not sent", despite good network signal.

Thank you for your time. Your help is much appreciated.

You may get some of the answers if you finish reading the thread.

1. I use pa_gapps all the time. Those lp-gapps might require selinux support.
    A: Try latest TWRP which have selinux support and a detail log too.

2. pa_gapps won't flash if other gapps installed before.
    A: Wipe system and flash rom, gapps again.

I don't have problem with built-in browser. May be google service issue (bad gapps installed, etc.)

I don't insert a sim all the time. I don't have problem making calls. I might ask someone to call me later.

I'm working on the EGL and memory issue. Will release a new build if I can fix something.
    Daniel, hello Master!
    How can flash this firmware? Via what version of cwm or twrp?
    Are you going to release new/last build of CarbonROM?
    Regards
    1. same as kk to flash.
    2. I plan to release the last build of my other kk roms if I have time.