[Q] CM9(ICS) Email Sync Problems

Search This thread

samsungepicgeek

May 10, 2011
I guess the picture explains it all. Everytime I go on the email application, It just doesnt work but says its syncing....
Does anyone know how to fix this?
-CM9 Beta 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-23-19-30-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-23-19-30-31.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 64

amateurhack

Sep 25, 2011
Beta 3? Or do you mean Beta 2 with one of the test kernels?

There's a lot of different possibilities (including that the server you are trying to log into is temporarily down.) What type of email account are you logging into?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

amateurhack

Sep 25, 2011

That would mean all the settings should be correct. I would suggest trying to set it up manually just to double check. If that still doesn't work, wipe data for the email program and try again both with the auto setup and manually if necessary.

Beyond that, check factors outside the email program. It could be a theme problem. It could be a connectivity problem. It could be a server problem.

Good luck.

Reactions: samsungepicgeek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That would mean all the settings should be correct. I would suggest trying to set it up manually just to double check. If that still doesn't work, wipe data for the email program and try again both with the auto setup and manually if necessary.

Beyond that, check factors outside the email program. It could be a theme problem. It could be a connectivity problem. It could be a server problem.

Good luck.