Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thegamingneutronYT

Sep 20, 2019
downloading from sourceforge.net using redmi 4x corrupts zip file.

i have downloaded this rom twice from sourceforge .net given link.after flashing device stays stuck at boot google logo.at the site page it says software downloads are not possible in this device and there s button says download anyway,so i think that zip file gets corrupted while downloading.i dont have other device or pc.so pls upload rom to other site than sourceforge,which can allow download at any device.

pranayadmn

Feb 14, 2018
Ranchi
pranaya.xyz
Nothing Phone (2a)
i have downloaded this rom twice from sourceforge .net given link.after flashing device stays stuck at boot google logo.at the site page it says software downloads are not possible in this device and there s button says download anyway,so i think that zip file gets corrupted while downloading.i dont have other device or pc.so pls upload rom to other site than sourceforge,which can allow download at any device.
Which one you downloaded? Both builds booted fine! And the try to download anyway option doesn't corrupt the files, maybe the download was unsuccessful at some point.

pranayadmn

Feb 14, 2018
Ranchi
pranaya.xyz
Nothing Phone (2a)
Oh bro now I think I understood your problem. You have to wait almost 15mins maximum for ROM to boot first time

patpatpat2

Sep 27, 2019
Great ROM and thanks a lot for keep doing new builds for this phone

But for future builds could you include the Google Camera and not the camera app that is included in the ROM now?

Bismuth83

i downloaded pe plus.i tried waiting for more than 30 minutes.it didnt work.pe caf official still working in my device,so i think problem is not in my device.does pixel e plus has screen recorder.?

Pixel Plus booted on my device and it has a screen recorder hidden inside quick access tiles.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

The normal one

Is it different in the Plus version?

I think some extra customization settings it has.. I've downloaded plus version. working smoothly and I haven't encountered any bugs yet.

patpatpat2

Sep 27, 2019
Pixel Plus booted on my device and it has a screen recorder hidden inside quick access tiles.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

I think some extra customization settings it has.. I've downloaded plus version. working smoothly and I haven't encountered any bugs yet.

Ok but what about the camera app

magic.mo

Sep 28, 2019
Will there be a release for the Mi 9 Lite (cc9) ?

Will there be a release for the Mi 9 Lite (cc9) ?

thegamingneutronYT

Sep 20, 2019
battery is draining too fast.

1hour use of youtube caused 30% battery drain.while flashing wiped everything expect internal.how can i add jpg here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I have deleted the latest 11/10/2019 builds because a lot of people reported that the fingerprint unlock speed isn't sound, and also they were facing serious problems regarding dead sensors, I'll try to push a new build as soon as possible. And also a good news, I'll be also pushing PixelExperience - 10 (Beta) builds soon ;)
    Thread Closed

XDA:DevDB Information
    Thread Closed, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X

Contributors
    deomani007
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2019-09-26
    Last Updated 2019-11-04
    I just said that don't ask eta. I thought your next question would be when pe10 for santoni. Anyways developer tried building pe10 but unfortunately it did not boot :(
    I will push PixelExperience 10 very soon bro, don't worry ;)
    The ROM is seriously AMAZING and I'm considering to donate. Thank you for the great work.

However, one major issue I've had is that the fingerprint sensor doesn't always work. I've tried to adjust some settings of the lock screen, to no avail. It works most of the time, it's just that sometimes after not using the phone for a few minutes, the fingerprint sensor becomes unresponsive, as if the service is not active or something. I'm on the PLUS version.

Also, switching between Bluetooth audio devices seems problematic sometimes (I have a speaker that needs reconnecting manually sometimes, it was working flawlessly on MIUI global).

P.S. Does anyone know why if I boot into TWRP and enter the password to decrypt my storage to access it ONCE, it gets decrypted permanently (only the lock screen password works, but no prompt for password before booting ROM plus the files in the file manager of TWRP are 100% visible - therefore for sure not encrypted)?

P.S.2 Is clean flash required for all the future new updates? Meaning, I have to reconfigure the device from scratch after flashing every time?
    Hey, thanks for showing interest in donating, but sorry to say that I'm just a 13 year old kid who doesn't have even a bank account :D
    And regarding your problems please consider to the previous post of mine, thanks for co-operating!
    Hi.

What are the differences between pixel experience pie and pixel experience "plus edition" ?
    Plus edition : with some customization,like dark theme,long screen shoot, network traffic

Normal edition : pure like pixel