[FIRMWARE][UK GENERIC]R800i 3.0.1.A.0.145

Search This thread

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
Hey,

Here is the unrooted 3.0.1.A.0.145 Generic UK ROM!

You can flash it with Flashtool by Bin4ry

Thanks to WelshPaul for uploading his blob_fs folder! :D
Also thanks to Lollylost100 for guiding me how to create the ftf file! :)

After you flashed this ftf go here to root it :)

mu7amc.jpg

Download here

Last edited:

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester

hmmm how do i get it to detect my device i get this error :rolleyes:

26/058/2011 18:58:19 - ERROR - Cannot identify your device. Found R800 while expecting X10, E10, U20 or E15 (read from ro.product.model from build.prop)
26/058/2011 18:58:19 - INFO - Selecting from user input
26/058/2011 18:58:24 - ERROR - Unplug and replug your device to detect it

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
Don't think gingerbreak will work, since it didn't work on the Arc..
It will probably just a matter of time till Bin4ry releases a new system.img :)

Anyway, does the like button in the musicplayer work for you guys? For me it doesn't.. Probably because it uses TrackID :(

Ireas

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6
would like to create a germany firmware, could you provide me some guides how you get the fw files and pushed them together to a ftf?

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
would like to create a germany firmware, could you provide me some guides how you get the fw files and pushed them together to a ftf?

First you'll need someone with a locked bootloader to download the fw for you with SEUS. In the blob_fs folder from SEUS there will be 2 big files. You have to decrypt these files with FlashTool. (Advanced -> Decrypt)

After you've done that you have to bundle the extracted files to a ftf file. (Advanced -> Bundle creation)

If you've done that, you should be able to flash it FlashTool ;)

Reactions: Ireas

Rixter757

Apr 20, 2011
Ok so I surfed for the benefits of the update, but I'm still wondering if it's worth it to lose my rooted device? Does anyone think the battery life is better, wifi stops quitting like it does with .2 etc?

Thanks for the upload either way, I've it ready to rock. Kinda like Dougle from Father Ted with the big red button. I gotsta hit it real soon :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

Here is the unrooted 3.0.1.A.0.145 Generic UK ROM!

You can flash it with Flashtool by Bin4ry

Thanks to WelshPaul for uploading his blob_fs folder! :D
    Also thanks to Lollylost100 for guiding me how to create the ftf file! :)

After you flashed this ftf go here to root it :)

mu7amc.jpg

Download here

First you'll need someone with a locked bootloader to download the fw for you with SEUS. In the blob_fs folder from SEUS there will be 2 big files. You have to decrypt these files with FlashTool. (Advanced -> Decrypt)

After you've done that you have to bundle the extracted files to a ftf file. (Advanced -> Bundle creation)

If you've done that, you should be able to flash it FlashTool ;)
    Hmm I'm not touching updates unless gingerbreak works :-\

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App
    How can I extract a .sin file, so I can attempt to root and repackage a system.img
    I can use mkyaffs2img to repackage, although my last attempt failed but I was supplied extracted files and did not own a device to test with.

use sin2img

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App
    same result as before, flashes fine but results in boot looping... I wish I knew the method bin4ary used as he said the method im using is not the method he used.

The method i used was (same as on many android phones ive owned, minus the sin2img)
    sin2img
    unyaffs
    patch
    mkyaffs2img

is there another method to deconstruct the sin file? because if i can figure this out ill make a custom rom.

it's not deconstructing that's the problem, it's rebuilding it, SE use a special method that I don't know. I rooted the last firmware about the same time Bin4ry did but I couldn't rebuild it correctly. Yaffs wont work to build this image :(