[General][With VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS] CyanogenMod 9-RC0-GT-S5830-UNOFFICIAL-BETA9

Search This thread

eryst

Jan 27, 2012
I love this rom waiting for alpha 4 or better version. Best rom ever.

Aj--

Feb 24, 2011
Wellington
what disadvantages do you see right now in everyday use? how about some common apps?

Everything I use daily (except camera) is working well. Some graphical glitches which appear to have been mostly fixed in Alpha 4 - hopeful to see everything up and running soon.

Many thanks to the devs. Top work!

tomko222

Jan 15, 2012
Works very good but camera not working so if camera is important it isn't suitable for normal use. But if camera is nor important it's good :)

makalolo

Oct 28, 2011
penang
hye all just wanna share with you all about my exp. with cm9 build...
1st i flash cm9 from ferhat and the rom work good... dont have oc ...
then i flash alpha3 from maclaw and team buld and i realy like maclaw cm9 build its batter then ferhad mod...

the good is TB is working great and i got 3partition mounted with Link2sd...im very happy with this rom now....trusted me....link2sd works!! thanks maclaw and team..!!! :)

Feb 11, 2012
Caçapava
hye all just wanna share with you all about my exp. with cm9 build...
1st i flash cm9 from ferhat and the rom work good... dont have oc ...
then i flash alpha3 from maclaw and team buld and i realy like maclaw cm9 build its batter then ferhad mod...

the good is TB is working great and i got 3partition mounted with Link2sd...im very happy with this rom now....trusted me....link2sd works!! thanks maclaw and team..!!! :)

Hey, man. If you tried out the alpha3, now, try the beta1
Smoothier and faster than the alpha
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1490867

And, don't need to worry, I tested both TB and Link2sd, and both are working :)

I'm using as daily ROM. Better than any other ROM that I used.

The only problem is the glitches in the browser (any browser, not just the native one) and the Youtube, that lag all the videos.

In general, is perfect!

Skillface

Feb 5, 2012
Almost perfect more than i expect from the first beta release, smoother than many roms out there, really impressive work
I just got some problems with keyboard and my pc isnt recognizting my sga but sga is recognizting usb and already enabled it... well i think thats my driver problem

Feb 11, 2012
Caçapava
Almost perfect more than i expect from the first beta release, smoother than many roms out there, really impressive work
I just got some problems with keyboard and my pc isnt recognizting my sga but sga is recognizting usb and already enabled it... well i think thats my driver problem

Don't know to you, but in first time, my PC didn't recognise my device either. I switched off the apk, then opened it again and, voilà!, working :p

Try this out.

Reactions: Skillface

Skillface

Feb 5, 2012
Don't know to you, but in first time, my PC didn't recognise my device either. I switched off the apk, then opened it again and, voilà!, working :p

Try this out.
Ja tinha tentado reiniciar dps q vc falo tentei denovo dai funciono eh soh alguem falar pra vc q isso corrige o erro q ele corrige mesmo eh incrivel....
Working thx

asmk

Feb 18, 2012
Plz give another link

Can someone plz give miror link..bcoz my internet connection is slow and download gets broken each time at 20 - 25 %

villemann

Dec 15, 2010
Warsaw
Changing to another keyboard doesn't work. I instlled Swype, I can turn it on in options, but there is no option to change it. Pressing long in some text area has no effect.

And Gallery doesn't work either.

Other than that the speed is great, flickering is almost gone, and I love it :)

evil_penguin

Oct 29, 2011
Battery is horrible ;(
It drains a lot .....
Anyone has fix for it ?
I have tried my best->
Set Britness to minimum
Untick all options in sounds setting (this is a bug )
Tried to change governers
Changes with Biuld to make phone sleep better
Still it didn't help
Any fix??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Friends this is a general section for the CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS

Why This Thread is for:
    1. All the General topic discussion for CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS
    2. All the General bugs n fixes for CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS

Aim Of this Thread is:
    1. Keep the developer's thread clean n spam free.
    2. Let the developers do their good work peacefully without any disturbance cause by non-developer members.

Download:
    BETA-9 build AVAILABLE HERE. ;)

Galaxy Ace Running ICS CM9 beta 3 Android 4.0.3 Video :

Galaxy Ace Running ICS CM9 beta 2 Android 4.0.3 Video :

Install Guide Video:

Screenshots of CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS-KANG-alpha3:

Screenshots of CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS-KANG-alpha3:

43873868.png
    11973927.jpg
    98261384.jpg

30166041.jpg
    73552719.jpg
    85055160.jpg

16358254.jpg
    21375485.jpg
    23446293.jpg

screenshot2012021517201.png
    68617488.jpg
    32028973.jpg

screenshot2012021517284.png
    screenshot2012021517235.png
    screenshot2012021517213.png

30331024.png
    78816529.jpg
    75080274.jpg
    In next CM9 release, we're gonna get CM9 stock camera with all settings(except video rec and panorama) instead of MaclawStudios camera app! :D
    Wayland_Ace has fixed it!!
    Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi, first i can see that i am the only one on this, and i am sure that some things may be accept critics but i am really, really frustrated with this monopoly in the devs.
    I just did a data wipe of beta1 of cm10, which i have to do because the release dosent work with Link2sd and the dalvik chache link to SD. I must be blind o not understand english but in the changelog the devs say the process work (or if am wrong they dosent say in the part of know bugs that this aspect of the ROM is not working).
    I can accept that there is no bugzilla or bug tracker, no GPS/APGS, nor a good working camera, and i can take most of the annoing bugs (wich i did for a long time), but relasing a Beta wich dosent works and beahave like and Alpha2 is something I must point out.
    One thing is to shout to people this is Dev or WiP stuff!!, and no guarentee to work; other things is to say: this work, that dosent.On download and try it only to find out that the things that should work do it half the time o in certain configuration/moments.
    I dont expect devs to change or do something (i dont even except a working CM10 at this time, heck to my is to soon to release something), and i dont expect devs to own me something, I just want the guys to be honest, take their time, and if something can be done say it, and if it cant say: look man, we try, here is the code, now anyone can try.
    I really hope that this proyect can me more open source and less something that you have to count to 10 and do a backup before trying it.

Ruy

PS:sorry for the english, i think my keyboard is on strike.
    I'll deal with them later.

Sent from my X8 using xda premium