Search This thread

Vishal_Assassin

Nov 17, 2013
Pune
Awesome ROM ... !!!

I really like your ROM... :good:

I'm gonna try this right now... !!!!

but I've only one question....!!!!!

What about Camera...??? The camera sharpness, clarity is good ???

A

AxelAjipratama14

I have some questions :
1. can i use mini modular gapps?
2. am i must flash graphic glitches?
3. is this rom compatible with xposed framework?
thx before

Last edited:

manyuz161

Dec 1, 2013
Can i Download Google Camera and Xperia keyboard with This Rom ?
Now i use CM11 Beta1, i can't install google camera and xperia keyboard
C2105 - Indonesia

Thanks

Mayoz

Dec 16, 2013
Papua
I Flash this Rom, but, still can't install Xperia Keyboard ( Not Supported Device ) and Google Camera ( Not Supported in My Country ~ Indonesia )

Anyone Help ?

Thanks

google camera from playstore maybe does'nt work..download apk from other. xperia keyboard flash via cwm/twrp...i've use it and have no problem with it.
here for keyboard :
http://d-h.st/iJh

Last edited:
Reactions: manyuz161

gil.takiya

Dec 29, 2012
gps location only work for wifi not cellular..and connection very slow.

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

phoenix295

Mar 31, 2014
Ratnagiri
I tried to flash this using twrp and got error

Formatting /system
Extracting /system
minzip: Extracted 1321 file(s)
Symlinking
symlink(): created [/system/etc/firmware/wcd9310]
ApplyParsedPerms: removexattr of /system/addon.d/50-hosts.sh to 0 failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint
script aborted: set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/du.zip'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/Du.zip'

Hellspawm

Mar 23, 2011
Barnsley
heh...a dumb questions

what means "Flash kernel inside zip" it means to download the room on that link then to unzip and to flash the boot.img?

and after that is there some infos what confuses me...
- Make sure you have TWRP or compatible recovery for kitkat - (This means before i flash the boot.img inside the zip rom i must have a kernel what have included TWRP?)
- Wipe everything but your external/internal storage - (what exactly means this word "but" - is like to wipe everything except internal/external storage - i did try to wipe internal and i got a error and it Fail)
- Move the ROM zip to your device (how may i move the ROM to my device while in a step above you ask me to wipe everything? after wipe what OS my mobile will boot to be detected by computer?)
- Flash it and reboot (if i wipe internal/external storage from where i took the ROM? ... idk but it mess me bad )
- Once the ROM boots, reboot back into recovery (let`s say i used Phantom Kernel, i reboot the phone in TWRP, i did wipe all except internal /external storage, then i reboot it again into TWRP i select install and i flash the ROM , i reboot again and i let the phone boot until the end to load the ROM then restart again, again go in TWRP and flash Gapps, and after all was done, i have no DATA TRAFIC - here comes another question, shall i flash the ROM and then flash Gapps and reboot into system or i shall let my phone to load the ROM and reboot to flash the Gapps?)

I know my post it sounds as dumb but "Flash kernel inside zip" make me confuse and from there i am lost....Any help i appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

Gray1506

Jun 27, 2014
Will be updated to 4.4.4??

Really, I love this Rom...

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Free mobile app

baraozemo

Oct 3, 2011
hi, and the gps offline fixed in aospa legacy 4.4.4? could get the fixed to unicorm?

Enviado de meu C2104 usando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts