Re: [rom][port] jdevil ll7 7105 1.23.13

Quads real close to the JDEVIL K7 V1 V2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359581974469.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359581974469.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 646

SlsAustin

Dec 23, 2012
I think this Rom has cured me from my flashing addiction for awhile. I use to love all the Darkside Roms for my S2 and this rom reminds of that series how fast it responds. Its much faster quads around 8k but has the same feel if you know what I mean. I beem on xda for a long time but just recently signed up so I been around. And just wanted to say thanks. I dont see a need to keep jumping around from rom to rom or base to base this with the lk7 modem and saber kernel and Im done until I buy a new device. If you update Rom thats the only update ill do from now on. Thanks !!!:good::good:

Reactions: jeremyandroid

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune
Re: [rom][port] JDEVIL LL7 7105 V2 ALPHA 2.1.13

I think this Rom has cured me from my flashing addiction for awhile. I use to love all the Darkside Roms for my S2 and this rom reminds of that series how fast it responds. Its much faster quads around 8k but has the same feel if you know what I mean. I beem on xda for a long time but just recently signed up so I been around. And just wanted to say thanks. I dont see a need to keep jumping around from rom to rom or base to base this with the lk7 modem and saber kernel and Im done until I buy a new device. If you update Rom thats the only update ill do from now on. Thanks !!!:good::good:

Thanks buddy. For the feed back . I didnt really see any difference in battery in this one and ma6 to anwser your inbox also. All my roms will be know for speed and battery.

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS

THIS IS WHY I DONT UNDERVOLT AND DONT RECOMMEND IT http://www.mediafire.com/view/?wdtd8fhletu7lpc

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune
Mod will you please close this forum for me? I will now focus on international builds . I want to stay focused on 1 rom so I can offer the best support I can and not spread myself to thin thank you..
I am aware this is an international build but I want to have one forum post only and I have that already. Thanks for your time.

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS MY VERSION OF LL7 INTERNATIONAL RELEASE FROM THE 7105. ITS BASICALLY STOCK WITH ALL THE GREAT FEATURES . IT HAS STOCK KERNEL AND NO MODEM. YOUR CURRENT MODEM WILL BE RETAINED. I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO ADD THEM OR TO KEEP CHANGING THEM! I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL FLASH WITH TWRP. I HAVE NEVER USED IT.

MY PERSONAL METHOD TO INSTALL ANY NEW ROM. CREATE NANDROID BACKUP! WIPE DATA/DALVIK. FACTORY RESET.FLASH ROM .FIX PERMISSIONS. BOOT LET SIT FOR 10 MINUTES. REBOOT AND THERE YOU GO. # NO BOOTANIMATION # I HATE WAITING ON ANYTHING .FIRST BOOT IS LONGEST .NOTE** THE FIRST BOOT YOU WILL HAVE A BLACK SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS YOUR PHONE IS NOT DEAD THIS IS NORMAL IT HAS NO BOOT ANIMATION** ****:D

FEATURES
    BRAVIA 2
    BUSY BOX
    DROP BOX
    APEX LAUNCHER
    TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
    MEDIA SCAN ROOT
    SEND IT
    FILE CONVERTER
    BRIGHTER NOTE
    ROM TOOLBOX
    SEEDER ( Lambgx02)
    POYNT
    PROXY BROWSER
    SWIFTKEY
    AD AWAY ( DONT LIKE THE ONE IN ROM TOOLBOX)
    SMANAGER
    TITIAUM BACKUP
    23 TOGGLES (LIDROID)
    4&1 REBOOT (CMENARD)
    CALL RECORDING
    4.2 CAMERA & KEYBOARD
    (WORKING ON PATCH TO ADD GROUP SHARING FOR 4.2 CAMERA)
    MUlTI.WINDOW

JDEVIL SCRIPTS:
    WIFI SCRIPTS (SEARCHES LESS OFTEN)
    FASTER TOUCH SCRIPTS
    SCROLLING RESPONSE SCRIPTS
    JPEG AND IMAGING QUALITY SCRIPTS
    FORCE STOCK TW LAUNCHER IN MEMORY
    FASTBOOT (JUST LIKE I LOVE)
    VIDEO AND RECORDING MODS
    ALL LOGGING OFF!!!!
    VSYNC OFF
    INTERFACE SCRIPTS
    ALLOW THE PURGE OF ASSETS TO FREE UP RAM
    ENABLED 16 BIT TRANSPARENCY
    DNS RESOLUTION SCRIPT
    DISABLE DALVIK AS WELL AS JNI ERROR CHECKING
    BYTEODE VERIFYING
    ZIP ALIGNMENT
    DE_ODEX
    SCROLLING RESPONSE SCRIPTS
    DEFRAG ALL DATA AT BOOT
    READ/WRIGHT SD SCRIPTS
    SD FAST MOUNT
    OOM GROUPING
    MINFREE VALUE.SCRIPTS
    RAM COMPRESSION@128
    DOWNLOAD V1 (MY FAVORITE)http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vrpemooc7w3ydle

http://db.tt/1fzqBLFy Flash that and it will allow the 4.2 camera to have more sharing features. No need to wipe.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK: I WILL RESPOND EVERY DAY WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK.

V2 LL7 ALPHA NOT TESTED BY ANYONE### DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ul648lx26e5fvf
    V2 INCLUDES SAME AS V1 BUT WITH SONY EXPERIA LAUNCHER ICONS AND WALL PAPER AND SEVERAL MORE WI FI VULNERABILITY APPS. AS STATED NOT TESTED DUE TO THE MA6 RELEASE THIS WAS A BUILD I WAS WORKING ON AND DIDNT GET OUT IN TIME . YOU ARE FREE TO TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK

AND IF YOU LIKE MY WORK ALL I ASK IS TO HIT THANKS.I SPEND ALOT OF TIME DOING THIS.

:thumbup:

JDEVIL LL7 ROM

V2 change log in op for the brave ones lol

jdevil zodiac power roms

Thank you Jeremy !! You are awesome and so is the rom!!. Working great here !! :laugh::victory:

Let me see what the wife will let me do for you on paypal:D !

Thanks BRO for the feedback. Im going to keep doing them as long as people like . I just hope the Dropbox pro is a good server.lol

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

Jdevil ll7