[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][Z01R] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

rafyvitto

Aug 12, 2014
ZTE Axon 10 Pro
OnePlus 9
Since the release of the zf5z we have been able to flash gsi, its not source built but "custom rom" none the less. jackagle why not release the sources? that way other devs can take a jab at fixing data and the gps issues.

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Flash this los.system boot succeed,but gapp prompt not ok

You have to reboot to recovery after flashing LOS16 nd Audio Fix! Then flash Gapps this is because Gapps flash on Current slot and not on inactive slot like LOS Rom or any other ROM's :)
Updated steps in OP :)

umutandneo

Feb 26, 2019
hello friends , ı installed twrp (second slot, my active slot a and installed recovery to b) and ı worked recovery but mount option did not work (my phone memory didnt see).is there any solution ?

Dillenger

Mar 2, 2012
Screenshot_20190227-105228.jpg
Please post screenshots

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS,)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Front camera
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • let me know!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Download TWRP and flash it.
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format Data if coming from stock as stock encrypts data and hence if not formatted you will end up in bootloop!
    • Flash the latest build (Do Remember that if current slot while flashing is Slot A then Lineage will be flashed Automatically to Slot B and vice versa. While pressing Reboot in Recovery it will automatically switch to Slot B/A where LOS is installed :) )
    • Flash TWRP Zip
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Flash Gapps :D
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage16, ROM for the Asus Zenfone 5Z

Contributors
    jackeagle, Rohan purohit
    Source Code: https://github.com/5z-devs

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2019-02-22

Created 2019-02-23
    Last Updated 2019-07-15
    Credits

Downloads

[05/08]

lineage-16.0-20190805-UNOFFICIAL-Z01R.zip

Credits

• @tarkzim @sandeep.sethi @Rohan purohit my Team Mates nd buddy for equally working on 5z development!
    • @Yashmishra for nonstop testing of LOS,TWRP at any instant of time. Huge Thanks buddy!
    • @k2wl best buddy and inspiration! :)
    • LOS Testers Telegram Group Members for testing.
    • To all who helped directly or indirectly towards development

Note regarding sources.
    All sources are released on to github. Kindly note that we share sources so that all can use it and get development going on and work together with true opensource spirit. certain rules while you use our sources are

• Credits should be given in all your threads while using our sources.
    • Authorship and source commit history should be intact. this is very important and if you have doubts on how to push sources with history then ask me via PM but i don't want to see single commit push it will be taken seriously.
    So guys finally RIL and Data bug fixed :D So here it is now!
    Download from : Post#2

Changelog:

• Fixed RIL and Data (All)
    • Fixed Signal strength issues
    • Fixed Camera glitches
    • Fixed Audio issues on latest firmware
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.183
    • Merged latest firmware release on kernel

@jackeagle, it has been a while, just wanted to know if you are still active with this effort. Thanks

Yes its been a while nd would like to tell that Almost all bugs are fixed but why we are holding the release is because of Signal Strength and Data bug. Because of Asus mess these stuffs are refusing to work though we tried all sorts of stuffs it just refuses to work. Hence we are trying to get that fixed :)
    Rest assured that development is not dead.
    Update

Changelog

Download - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397927895

• Audio from lineage kernel fixed. No need to flash audio fix anymore
    • GPS fixed
    • Ambient display added ( hand wave and pickup dont work yet)
    • Data still not working
    • Signal strength is weak