What Android keyboard are you using?

Search This thread

vatikus

Apr 13, 2017
Been using Swiftkey for quite a while. It's great, albeit with weird suggestions from time to time.:laugh:

jr866gooner

Jun 24, 2011
Suffolk
When I had my GS2 I went through a big phase of the swipe keyboards and got pretty good at it. I've just simply stuck with Samsung for last 18 months on my S6. The Google keyboard runs a very close second. That is one nice keyboard that rivals that of the iPhone!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Hearing good things of the xperia one looking through this thread.. wonder if we can install on a Samsung device? Is there likely an up to date apk?

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
When I had my GS2 I went through a big phase of the swipe keyboards and got pretty good at it. I've just simply stuck with Samsung for last 18 months on my S6. The Google keyboard runs a very close second. That is one nice keyboard that rivals that of the iPhone!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Hearing good things of the xperia one looking through this thread.. wonder if we can install on a Samsung device? Is there likely an up to date apk?
Yes indeed, here you go:
https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-sony-xperia-keyboard-phones-t3346736
The OP updates it to latest version every time they release a new version.