[APP][Android 1.5+] MIUI Launcher 3.1 (based on Tencent Desktop)

Search This thread

Vipitus

miui_launcher_3_0_by_vipitus-d46qu66.jpg

Hi.

This is my modded version of Tencent Desktop. It's fully translated to English (Quinny889) and Polish (me).
It's really pretty good clone of stock MIUI launcher.

Changelog (from 2.1):
- Changed default colors to orange
- Fixed translations (English is default locale now)
- Bugfixes by QQ and by me
- App encryption function (by QQ)

Changelog (from 3.0):
- Screen scrolling animations
- Colorful icons backgrounds
- Smoothness and other visual optimalizations
- Few pngs fixed and modded, updated translations

Enjoy ;)

More details here: http://vipitus.deviantart.com/art/MIUI-Launcher-3-0-253194558
Tutorial how to make themes for it is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16799661

And a little demotivator by Ratborg:
Bcg4a.png

Last edited:

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Last edited by a moderator:

Malekoo

Apr 18, 2011
At last!! Thanks my friend! :d

Not working in my Samsung Galaxy Ace. hoping for a fix for this most awaited launcher :p

Last edited:

kwajda

Oct 26, 2010
Toruń
Good job! It has long been trying to do it. I see that everything is not translated yet, but more or less what I meant:)
[PL]
Dobra robota! Od dawna próbowałem to zrobić. Widze że jeszcze nie wszystko przetłumaczone ale mniej więcej o to mi chodziło :)

Last edited:

acrossy

Jan 15, 2011
Hello! and congratulations on the Launcher.
However I have 1 question... apparently when I'm installing the Launcher it says "Application not installed" so... can you give me a hand? Do I need to copy the apk to the "/System/app" ~ "data/app" or something? :x

Reactions: kanako

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Hello! and congratulations on the Launcher.
However I have 1 question... apparently when I'm installing the Launcher it says "Application not installed" so... can you give me a hand? Do I need to copy the apk to the "/System/app" ~ "data/app" or something? :x

u nid to sign it...

Sent using LGE Xda Secret phone

re1743

Jun 29, 2010
This is great! I've been looking for something like this ever since I switched to CM7 from MIUI. This is smooth, quick and haven't encountered a bug yet. Great job! Some folders still aren't translated. LOVE the fast switching and the ROM widget.

Vipitus

I will update it frequently ;)
But I need to learn about smali files :D

I have got one problem - when I'm in launcher screen brightness go to max (I have auto brightness on), but on status bar there is auto brightness on. I need to enable min brightness...
Anyone know how to fix this?

Galaxy S - Tapatalk

gomek111222

Nov 28, 2010
Can u add google weather to its clock widget? I cannot find my locale and weather conditions are chineese

gomek111222

Nov 28, 2010
I have already used fancy widget but i liked its ui more. I thougt maybe u can do that:( anyway thanks for your answer

scottjb

Sep 11, 2010
Greensboro, NC
...I have got one problem - when I'm in launcher screen brightness go to max (I have auto brightness on), but on status bar there is auto brightness on. I need to enable min brightness...
Anyone know how to fix this?

Galaxy S - Tapatalk
Same here. I also saw the same behavior with tencent desktop. I switched launchers because of it. I hope you can figure it out. :confused:

acrossy

Jan 15, 2011
Lol, figures xD
Well... Thank you very much! downloading and will test in a few hours :)

Top Liked Posts