HappyTappingKeyboard Skins

Search This thread

gogol

May 20, 2005
Here I made a new skin for HappyTappingKeyboard.

It is only for QVGA Portrait mode.

I dont create the Landscape mode because soon I will buy a new pda with sliding keyboard (Hi HTC Kaiser, where are you?).

However, I included the .psd (PhotoShop) just in case there is volunteer to port it to Landscape mode.

This new skin has bigger button (visually) and more tidy.

Feedbacks are welcome :)

Note: You are not allowed to use this skin if you are howardforums.com moderators. Please delete this skin from your PPC. More question? Ask Trevor1189 or Big Calhoun.

Attachments

• gogol_QVGA_P_sshot.jpg
    gogol_QVGA_P_sshot.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,274
  • HTKbd_gogol_QVGA_P.zip
    364.7 KB · Views: 2,286
Last edited:

gogol

May 20, 2005
Delude, the skin must be precisely matched with the original skin dimension. So, no, it is not possible to enlarge the keyboard size without changing the source code.

If you meant to enlarge the button size, well, I tried to maximize it as big as possible. As you can see in my skin, it has 2 pixels distance between buttons.

I can make it to 1 pixel, but it will not look nice ... too densed and cant see the drop shadow :)

Cool, would be great if it could be bigger. (Fill up more of the screen)

delude

May 6, 2007
Cambridge
Delude, the skin must be precisely matched with the original skin dimension. So, no, it is not possible to enlarge the keyboard size without changing the source code.

If you meant to enlarge the button size, well, I tried to maximize it as big as possible. As you can see in my skin, it has 2 pixels distance between buttons.

I can make it to 1 pixel, but it will not look nice ... too densed and cant see the drop shadow :)

Your keyboard looks great, I was just wondering about changing the size of the whole thing. Would it be an easy thing to do?

machaco

Aug 27, 2006
just wondering... can u change the whole keyboard to make it look exactly the same as the iphone keyboard?

Nice skin.. im using it now :D

machaco

Aug 27, 2006

I dont create the Landscape mode because soon I will buy a new pda with sliding keyboard (Hi HTC Kaiser, where are you?).

However, I included the .psd (PhotoShop) just in case there is volunteer to port it to Landscape mode.

one more thing.. how can i make the blackkeyboard in your bmp file the default one? instead of the white and blue??

Thank you

machaco

Aug 27, 2006

one last thing... can u add in the key of the big dot a layout to access accents and all that stuff that is in the normal keyboard??

Thank you in advance

seraphaxg

Feb 27, 2007
Very nice, thanks alot- I'm using your keyboard for portrait and the ipKeyboard for Landscape mode.

Thanks again