[Q] is My THL W11 32GB Bricked

Search This thread

Oracle1977

Apr 4, 2013
Hi,

I have THL W11 32 GB, the device did not include google play so I called the seller and he give me a
A – flash tool " BirdA+FlashTool+exe+V1.7Beta "
and
B – firmware " ThL_W11.130806.JB42.V12.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_SEPARATION_MT6589T… "
So I shut down the device, Click power + vol up then Click on firmware upgrade

The flash starts and the end I got a green circle.

But after that the device NEVER switched on again! How can I fixed it?

now, I cann't switched on and when I pluged it in the power no battery meter is showing. even when I connect it to the
laptop I see a new unknown device is attached.

please help

Thanks

akkhyd

Nov 18, 2010
Delhi
Link to download

Hi,

I have THL W11 32 GB, the device did not include google play so I called the seller and he give me a
A – flash tool " BirdA+FlashTool+exe+V1.7Beta "
and
B – firmware " ThL_W11.130806.JB42.V12.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_SEPARATION_MT6589T… "
So I shut down the device, Click power + vol up then Click on firmware upgrade

The flash starts and the end I got a green circle.

But after that the device NEVER switched on again! How can I fixed it?

now, I cann't switched on and when I pluged it in the power no battery meter is showing. even when I connect it to the
laptop I see a new unknown device is attached.

please help

Thanks

HI,

Please provide me the link to download the EN rom

ThL_W11.130806.JB42.V12.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_SEPARATION_MT6589T

Thanks

Pleta6

Jun 1, 2008
huys pls help me.. yesturday i recived my w11 and i flashed(update software) and get green circle and couldnt power up... pls help me guys:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

sogol

Oct 6, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
huys pls help me.. yesturday i recived my w11 and i flashed(update software) and get green circle and couldnt power up... pls help me guys:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hi. Maybe you can try this way.
Flash a ClockWorkMode Recovery for 2GB/32GB if you have this model from here or from here if you have 1/16. If you can't flash from the device, try to do it from PC with Fastboot.
Then download a ROM from above same site (needrom.com) or from here and try if the device turns on. This late link contains a flashtool+ROM. So you can start from the beginning. It seems to me you need to take your device back alive :)
Bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleta6

Pleta6

Jun 1, 2008
Flash a ClockWorkMode Recovery for 2GB/32GB if you have this model from here or from here if you have 1/16. If you can't flash from the device, try to do it from PC with Fastboot.
Then download a ROM from above same site (needrom.com) or from here and try if the device turns on. This late link contains a flashtool+ROM. So you can start from the beginning. It seems to me you need to take your device back alive :)
Bye.

thank you bro,but i fixed allredy with something else :)) :good::good:

allstars33

Dec 17, 2013
im after the english version for a Official Stock rom,, Thl W11 quad core 32 gb the B version,, the only ones i can find are altered chinese versions,,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bye.
    thank you bro,but i fixed allredy with something else :)) :good::good:

Dear Pleta6,

Good day.

How did you fix it?

Thanks