Suggest me Gigerbread custom rom

Search This thread

xperia u20i

Jan 3, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
Hi, i need some help here. I buy this phone with ICS preinstalled, and never, till now, i didn't use custom GB, everything from ICS above but not GB, so i don't have a clue which GB rom +Kernel would be the best. STABILITY, that is what i need most, after that some normal battery consumption. In general, some good daily driver, that is what i need. I know that we all have different needs, that is clear to me.
I just want to hear your opinions so i can have some guidelines.

Last edited:

xperia u20i

Jan 3, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
DjangoManouche 1.2.1 and froyo nostalgia by Topogigi are good choices.

i decide to try temasek rom build 135.4 and is smooth as hell with combination with vadonka's kernel...but now i'm facing with problem that internal sd card is mounted as emmc i and that mess up gallery, titanium backup and on...how to change that to be like on stock GB and every ICS and on... thanks

one more thing...trickster mod and performance control app will not work on GB, so wich tweaker you recommend.

xperia u20i

Jan 3, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
correct me if i'm wrong, but etana kernel comes with it's own tweaker (?!)

i also think that is coming but is not...i don't know. maybe something goes wrong or maybe does not all have tweaker. btw i made huge beginer mistake and by mistake flash etana kernel on gueste goodbye 2x rom and i need to repartition device so i can enter recovery again, i tried flash recovery again but it was useless ...and i lost all the pictures...only thing that was important...damn :eek:

SuperSkill

Jun 25, 2011
Kristiansand
Etana did not have tweaker, it was compiled at an earlier stage. @spica1234 made the first on the fly kernel. It was released after stable release sr2. However, the options takeoff began after this when ics was released. Anyway, the old preconfigurationed kernels was really good even though there was no user options.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you won't miss with Temasek's rom and Vadonka's kernel... i was using that combo ever since i got my O2X until pengus/tonyp stuff arrived :)
    Try gueste2x its just the best (for me)

Wysyłane z mojego LG-P990 za pomocą Tapatalk 2