Q: Note 3 Bricked?

Search This thread

Xaij

Apr 2, 2014
Hi there,

I downloaded Odin 3.09 & I installed stock firmware with it via download mode. Everytime I boot it it says "RECOVERY BOOTING...." at top left corner. I read more about Odin and some people says that the Odin 3.09 doesn't work with Note 3. Well. I can't access to Recovery Mode or Download Mode. That's hard to recovery or flash it via Odin, because phone is not found anymore?

Any tips? I have tried to search a lot of these problems, but without a result, because everyone else the Download Mode OR Recovery Mode is working.

Thanks!

E: Weird... I restarted phone now like 100 times and now it succeed to go into Download Mode. Seriously. What the hell is going on.

Last edited:

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
No you didn't do your research before doing this.
Use Odin 1.85. And Tick update new bootloader.

Your note has a removable battery. If you remove it and put back then you will be able to go into download mode.

After you reflash clear cache and data reset from recovery if you get bootloop.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hi there,

I downloaded Odin 3.09 & I installed stock firmware with it via download mode. Everytime I boot it it says "RECOVERY BOOTING...." at top left corner. I read more about Odin and some people says that the Odin 3.09 doesn't work with Note 3. Well. I can't access to Recovery Mode or Download Mode. That's hard to recovery or flash it via Odin, because phone is not found anymore?

Any tips? I have tried to search a lot of these problems, but without a result, because everyone else the Download Mode OR Recovery Mode is working.

Thanks!

E: Weird... I restarted phone now like 100 times and now it succeed to go into Download Mode. Seriously. What the hell is going on.

Odin 3.09 is just fine for me. I flashed up to 6 note 3 to stock firmware, root, flash cwm. All is ok.
Nothing wrong with odin v.3.09.

The most important is reactivation lock must be off.
And at odin, don't change anything for the checkbox unless update bootloader if u upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4.2 (if u upgrade and never tick this, u will end up at revovery booting as well)

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC

Xaij

Apr 2, 2014
Odin 3.09 is just fine for me. I flashed up to 6 note 3 to stock firmware, root, flash cwm. All is ok.
Nothing wrong with odin v.3.09.

The most important is reactivation lock must be off.
And at odin, don't change anything for the checkbox unless update bootloader if u upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4.2 (if u upgrade and never tick this, u will end up at revovery booting as well)

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC
Hmm. Dunno seriously what happened. I took battery away from Note and after that I tried again. It didn't go to download mode, but after some tries it just go there. I flashed stock firmware on this Note with Odin 3.09. Works great now. Thank you.

-- Sent from fixed Note with Screen replaced :3