Water live wallpaper from Asus Transformer

Search This thread

frenetic

Jun 8, 2008
Oregon
APK is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1048959

I doubted that this would work, but it kind of does - I am running CM7 nightly 55 with 1.3ghz oc

I simply installed the live wallpaper with a file manager and it runs, the water works and everything, but the images of the ice cubes and the bubbles are just white squares. Maybe someone else knows how to do this? There are two APKs in that thread, one is signed and one is unsigned. The MyWater.apk does not install, the MyWater_signed.apk will install.

I know this is a honeycomb live wallpaper, but it works this far, can we get it working all the way?

Also, I my screenshot app sucks, I just installed one real quick

Attachments

• snap20110428_175409.jpg
    snap20110428_175409.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,534

mazook98

Sep 23, 2010
This one
2v8l934.png

there is a link to it in the thread with the wallpaper but i cant get the widget to work.
This one
2v8l934.png

there is a link to it in the thread with the wallpaper but i cant get the widget to work.

I just extracted it and had a look...it's a Honeycomb widget...that sucks, cause honeycomb kinda blows, but I think it'll work on a Nook with the sdk version of honeycomb...I've got it installed on another Nook...charging now...I'll let you know in a little bit whether It works or not....btw, Animated Weather widget from the Market beats pretty much anything I've ever seen.....(If you're into weather that much....)

EDIT....It is recognized by nook running Honeycomb....it tries to install it, but there are too many system calls for Asus to simply change a permission or a line in one file to get this going without de/recompiling it, and frankly, it's beyond my ability ..Good luck, though...

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EverythingNook

Mar 14, 2011
I just extracted it and had a look...it's a Honeycomb widget...that sucks, cause honeycomb kinda blows, but I think it'll work on a Nook with the sdk version of honeycomb...I've got it installed on another Nook...charging now...I'll let you know in a little bit whether It works or not....btw, Animated Weather widget from the Market beats pretty much anything I've ever seen.....(If you're into weather that much....)

EDIT....It is recognized by nook running Honeycomb....it tries to install it, but there are too many system calls for Asus to simply change a permission or a line in one file to get this going without de/recompiling it, and frankly, it's beyond my ability ..Good luck, though...

man thats a shame, i wanted it to complete my theme ): i knew it works with the nook because of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0RnPuluwk but i guess you need honeycomb.

dvdivx

Feb 3, 2009
The widget is Minimalistic Text with a custom layout. Just play around with how large you want the Font to be.

dsf3g

Mar 31, 2009
This is a very cool wallpaper, but am I the only one finding that it gobbles up battery like there's no tomorrow? Even compared to other live wallpapers I've run this one seems a battery killer (I've been using the "Bamboo Forest" LWP for the past few weeks and not noticed anything like this).

HTCinToronto

Jul 28, 2009
Toronto
Can you modify the apk so that the water level is around the 60% mark? I have a clock at the too that I'd like to keep.

Sent from my NookColor using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a link http://db.tt/5Q3HE7Y to a version that's been modded to work for our Nooks...lmk if it's signed correctly..…