[Release]For-Fun Q3 Main V1.4 ROM

Search This thread

chunk1189

Jan 15, 2014
Hello,

So i noticed alot of people having trouble finding this ROM with the ZET6223/WTA drivers, here is a quick guide and a download link (had to remove the original on another topic as it was being shared on various forums with no link back) please if you share this link it back to xda!

**This guide asumes you know how to use adb and you have the correct usb drivers, also please note this is for the 9'inch version but may work on the 7, please reply to thread with details if it does**

GUIDE: Step.1: Once downloaded extract it to desktop, then open live suit (i personally used version 1.09), select option no on the update wizard, then click select image, locate the image extracted from the download, keep this live suit window open whilst you perform step 2.

Step.2: While you're tablet is powered off fully (there will be no lights) connect it to the usb port on you're laptop/desktop, the tablet will automatically attempt to start up, whilst still keeping the tablet connected via usb press and hold the power button on it for around 6 seconds until it powers off again, (you may see a red light to indicate its charging this is normal) now that the tablet is off press and hold the volume up key and quickly tap the power button 6 times, wait until you see a box popup on you're desktop/laptop on live suit saying to format the tablet, then release the volume button and proceed to pressing yes to format the tablet via the live suit window, it will then preform the flashing and should take anywhere from 2 to 6 minutes, once it has completed the tablet will boot up normally, disconnect the usb cable.

Hopefully if you followed this correctly and used the provided firmware you're tablet should function as intended. If you get stuck or require a talk through it including how to get adb/live suit ect feel free to skype me on id: chunk1189.

Download: For-Fun Q3 Main v1.2)v1.3) v1.4) Firmware(ZET6223/WTA)
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/21r6rurrhwyc0jd/For-Fun+Q3+Main+v.1.4%28ZET6223WTA%29.rar
PASSWORD:
Code:
chunk1189

Download: Live Suit v1.09
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1zq3jmmnxv6vi5s/Live+Suit+v1.09.rar

Please say thanks and share results!

oneun

May 6, 2014
I hope it would work dude.. im gonna test this to my fake samsung android tablet model:901 made in korea... anyway tnx a lot

quincyquinn

Sep 12, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Hello,

So i noticed alot of people having trouble finding this ROM with the ZET6223/WTA drivers, here is a quick guide and a download link (had to remove the original on another topic as it was being shared on various forums with no link back) please if you share this link it back to xda!

**This guide asumes you know how to use adb and you have the correct usb drivers, also please note this is for the 9'inch version but may work on the 7, please reply to thread with details if it does**

GUIDE: Step.1: Once downloaded extract it to desktop, then open live suit (i personally used version 1.09), select option no on the update wizard, then click select image, locate the image extracted from the download, keep this live suit window open whilst you perform step 2.

Step.2: While you're tablet is powered off fully (there will be no lights) connect it to the usb port on you're laptop/desktop, the tablet will automatically attempt to start up, whilst still keeping the tablet connected via usb press and hold the power button on it for around 6 seconds until it powers off again, (you may see a red light to indicate its charging this is normal) now that the tablet is off press and hold the volume up key and quickly tap the power button 6 times, wait until you see a box popup on you're desktop/laptop on live suit saying to format the tablet, then release the volume button and proceed to pressing yes to format the tablet via the live suit window, it will then preform the flashing and should take anywhere from 2 to 6 minutes, once it has completed the tablet will boot up normally, disconnect the usb cable.

Hopefully if you followed this correctly and used the provided firmware you're tablet should function as intended. If you get stuck or require a talk through it including how to get adb/live suit ect feel free to skype me on id: chunk1189.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/21r6rurrhwyc0jd/For-Fun+Q3+Main+v.1.4%28ZET6223WTA%29.rar
PASSWORD:
Code:
chunk1189

Code:

Thanks @chunk1189 this worked for a Chimp Tab 9(For-Fun+Q3+Main+v.1.4), its all up and running after been stuck in a boot loop. Thank's for your great guide....:good:

Reactions: johnsmith33584

johnsmith33584

May 20, 2014
Hello,

Will do!!! :good:

stanley_love

Sep 4, 2014
thanks to chunk1189

registered just to say thank you, chunk1189! tried to refit my chinese tablet Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 64Gb for all the day... your firmware made me trust in God again ;)

saralulu1

Sep 29, 2014
Thank you chunk1189!

Hello chunk1189,

I would like to thank you for your post. It helped me to reinstall OS on my Q91 9 inch A13 android 4.2.2 chinese tablet after been stuck in a boot loop. :crying:
Reinstalation result:
Used tool: PhoenixSuit v1.08
Time elapsed: 2 minutes 29 seconds
Android version: 4.0.4
Dificulty level: easy
Screen is working as well as camera (I tried few firmwares, but screen or camera was not working)

I would like to ask you, if it is possible to upgrade to version 4.2.2 - :D

ONE MORE TIME.... MANY THANKS!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!! :good::good::good:

Last edited:

master_blender

Jun 23, 2023
Welcome everyone
i tried all these steps but my pc couldn't recognise my tablet, i don't know why, i can hear noice in my windows 7 that something is connected but a popup show and it says "unrecognized usb device"
please help me to solve this problem
thank you for your time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Code:
    PASSWORD:
    Code:
    chunk1189

Code:

Hello,

Code:
    PASSWORD:
    Code:
    chunk1189

Code:

Thanks @chunk1189 this worked for a Chimp Tab 9(For-Fun+Q3+Main+v.1.4), its all up and running after been stuck in a boot loop. Thank's for your great guide....:good:
    Thank You very much for help!
    thanks toomuch

:good: