Heads up: Cheap OEM (TMO-US) Accessories

Search This thread

lVlaciiiii

Oct 16, 2011
Quick question: if I purchase the car dock, will there be any way to connect it to my car's stereo system? I'm currently using an aux cable.

creator2456

Jul 12, 2010
Chicago
OnePlus 8T
Quick question: if I purchase the car dock, will there be any way to connect it to my car's stereo system? I'm currently using an aux cable.

There is no dedicated cable for it on the dock, but this is what I do\id for when my bluetooth is acting wonky.

IMG_20120106_140308.jpg

You can barely see the AUX cable, but it’s wrapped around the back and gets plugged in when needed.

totalundone

Jan 21, 2009
I have a blackberry music gateway connected to my aux in. I paid ~30$ for it a while ago and there are a few others companies that have similar ones. I think it sounds better when using the cable, but it's much more convenient with BT

GTR24

Nov 11, 2011
Thanks for the referral, Im coming off 2 bad online purchases. Now I only buy cheap deals if they have been recommended by another Sensation owner.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I wanted to find a cheap car upgrade kit that was OEM but there didn't seem to be anything outside of $60 even on eBay. Then I stumbled on http://www.all4cellular.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=htc+sensation&cat=&x=0&y=0 after some random Google searching. Looked sorta shady at first but I placed an order for the OEM CUK and lo and behold, a couple days later, I got a genuine kit with an HTC box (with the $60 price tag!) for under 20 bucks. I noticed they have the OEM dock for cheap, as well as some other OEM related goodies.

Not sure if they ship internationally for you fine folks across the border/water. I can post pics when I get home from the library tonight if you guys want. Also, I checked seller ratings and the site seems reliable enough. I just wish this kit could be reassigned to open up a different app than HTC Nav :mad:

Sorry if this is a repost, I tried searching. If not, enjoy!
    I wanted to update, I ordered the HTC car dock from these guys and received an incorrect item (they sent me a bluetooth headset, worth more on their site). I thought "oh great, I just got scammed."

I emailed them and the quickly responded with a new tracking number and paid return shipping for the bluetooth headset.

Anyway, if anyone is worried about ordering from these guys I can say, in my case, that they were very responsive. It sucks they had the mix up, but they did what they could to make it right (they even cross shipped, newegg doesn't even do that!).

And the OEM car dock is just what I was looking for. It's still not worth $60, but for $20 it's a steal.
    Thank you! Just bought the dock!!

FYI Coupon code above didn't work. Try CABIN5 til 12/31/11 for 5% off. :D
    And that worked as well! Thanks once again!

FYI Coupon code above didn't work. Try CABIN5 til 12/31/11 for 5% off. :D
    Anyone knows how long do they take process and ship an order?
    ordered mine on the 22nd and received on the 27th (because of the postal holiday)