Charging port cover

Search This thread

loismustdie555

Aug 12, 2011
Seattle - USA
The little piece of black plastic (the latch) on mine broke off.

I'm getting a ZeroLemon Battery plus case in the next couple days, I'll let you guys know if it's possible to just swing it over and have the case on.
it should work since I've heard the case is loose. Which should actually make it tighter on the phone when I just squish the cover inside the case.

But I might just send it in for a new one. Since someone said you can even though it's rooted because it's a physical issue?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's the over/under on this thing coming off??? Seems awfully flimsy to me.

here's to hoping a 3rd party makes a replacement? or something better. almost wanting to get the wireless setup just to avoid this being an issue.
    funny running into you on these forums lol

I cant get the freaking cover off with my nail. especially with my case on. its driving me nuts.
    Wholly crap hib i didnt see it was you, ya im on a guys gs5 selling him a wireless charger and noticed gs4 reciever works fine. Nice to see ya!!
    just get the spare battery charge kit so you never have to mess with it. Its also a better means of going from zero to 100 than wireless charger
    I don't thnk having the cover would matter if you dropped it n water cause of the headphone jack

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
    Lol you really know nothing about the s5 it's still water resistant even with the exposed headphone jack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

I'm pretty sure he was saying the same thing. Because the headphone jack is open, it probably won't matter if the charging port isn't covered.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk