Agent Sheep (Android)

Search This thread

Beep_Beep

May 5, 2013
Tver
fQYu3I8hFEmOz5sRXmf8NHAkGqSZ1XLFopd1LfVbpkvG2ah1R0JKhshCniFqw9USODg=w124

Agent Sheep

Hello friends! Want to share my first game. A small "Stealth" game for android. :)
We play with a secret agent "Sheep", which has been sent by the "Agency" on the dangerous mission.
This time,our task is collect the secret key that has been divided into parts and disguised as a bones, which is guarded by dangerous policeman-dogs!
Help the "Agency" collect all the bones and save the world from the new threat! :)

Beep_Beep

May 5, 2013
Tver
Agent Sheep (Big Update)

Agent, we have a new questions for you! Your mission is to visit the page of "Agent Sheep" app.
Install the app on your device and complete the main mission!Save the world!GO!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Play and complete new missions everyday, buy interesting devices, feel yourself like a secret agent, steal all bones and dont be caught!
Beatuiful 3D graphics and exciting gameplay wont let you leave unhappy!
And...Good luck!

SPY DIARY: honey farm

paco8

May 12, 2013
Sup?

fQYu3I8hFEmOz5sRXmf8NHAkGqSZ1XLFopd1LfVbpkvG2ah1R0JKhshCniFqw9USODg=w124

Agent Sheep

Hello friends! Want to share my first game. A small "Stealth" game for android. :)

Hey Beep_Beep!

Thanks for your game! It's a lot of fun and it works great on my Note!

Congrats on being featured on xda! That should help you with the downloads count, I guess!

Greetings,
Paco.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Beep_Beep

neato4u

Jun 12, 2008
It's beautiful. A bit laggy on my lenovo dual core though (even on low graphic settings).. will try this on my Xperia Play and see if it's better.
If you can make the graphic more fluid that would be awesome. Featuring this on my blog soon :)

Reactions: Beep_Beep

Beep_Beep

May 5, 2013
Tver
astlyra some

Good graphics and really nice idea. Funny game thanks for this beautiful game :)

It's beautiful. A bit laggy on my lenovo dual core though (even on low graphic settings).. will try this on my Xperia Play and see if it's better.
If you can make the graphic more fluid that would be awesome. Featuring this on my blog soon :)

Thank you friends :)
With each update I am trying to improve performance =)

bjornops

Jan 14, 2012
Really great game! Runs smoothly on One X :D

The game itself is nice, but some small logic glitches in the menu, though only minor stuff:
- got a russian (cyrillic alphabet) message with option =) or =( when I tried closing the game the first time. Didn't know what to do with that, lol.
- menu "cards" animation is always towards the left side
- if you've got the skills I think you should enable swipe switching between levels :good:

I am looking forward to some serious nailbiting and heart attacks for some hours thanks to you :D

Great job!

m11kkaa

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2011
The game concept is very nice but the missions are very very hard in my opinion.
I'm at the 4th mission("Hunter") and can't solve it. I tried it for 15min.

johnomaz

Oct 28, 2010
This looks like a great game. I love the idea. Just installed it and if its too easy for me, my kids will surely love it.

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
Reboot, crash

Hello, thanks for developing simple games like that ;) But I had a big issue. I was quitting the game and it asked how I was feeling, accidentely I pressed =( the sad smiley. It crashed into a reboot, and now it stucked on reboot, i can access to recovery but when i flash or reflash it just hangs... Is it possible that your app did that stuff ?

addonelam

May 21, 2011
Hrmm, Play Store said it was compatible with my Atrix.
When I booted the game, there was the initial sheep loading screen, and then completely black screen as the Mission Impossible song played. After blindly tapping the screen a bit, Mission "Return" loaded up and the game promptly FC'd.

Top Liked Posts