[ROM][CDMA] ZoneDNA - 06.09.13 - v.2.06.605.1_710RD - Verizon Only

Search This thread

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Aosp ftw

Sent from my SuperCharged DNA

I'll tell you who the winner is YOU, you just made it to my IGNORE list congratulations.

Edit:

Na not yet, just giving ya a hard time... AOSP is not for the WIN honestly I don't by HTC phones because I want AOSP.

Last edited:

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Sherrills Ford, NC
Re: [ROM] Zone DNA - 1.30.13 - v.1.15.605.4 710RD - DEODEX

I'll tell you who the winner is YOU, you just made it to my IGNORE list congratulations.

Edit:

Na not yet, just giving ya a hard time... AOSP is not for the WIN honestly I don't by HTC phones because I want AOSP.

Even if you did I probably wouldnt notice or care, guy. hahah

Regardless, there are aspects of aosp I like and aspects of sense I like. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Last edited:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Even if you did I probably wouldnt notice or care, guy. hahah

Regardless, there are aspects of aosp I like and aspects of sense I like. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

In the future though I would use sentences at least in my thread, I mean aosp for the win how would someone think I would look at that? Just saying...

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Sherrills Ford, NC

In the future though I would use sentences at least in my thread, I mean aosp for the win how would someone think I would look at that? Just saying...

It was more along the lines of a joke. But if you want to continue to get butthurt for absolutely ZERO reason. By all means, proceed.

That a good enough sentence for you?

I was gonna flash your rom and praise on how good it looked but since you get salty so easily, Im afraid even praising might hurt your feelings.

Last edited:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
It was more along the lines of a joke. But if you want to continue to get butthurt for absolutely ZERO reason. By all means, proceed.

That a good enough sentence for you?

OK I will then, don't stop by my thread and drop off your garbage. Hows that.. It takes every bit of 10 extra seconds to type out that it is you have to say VS some BS. Now you have made the ignore list good bye enjoy ViperROM..

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
The Rom looks really nice, are you planning on making any mods for speed?

Well I could add in some init.d tweaks but most speed tweaks seem like they come from the kernel. I will look into it.. I did start optimizing the PNG or graphic files but then stopped as I had to have hernia surgery and just haven't gotten back to it. When the kernel tweaking is just about done I will add some tweaks.

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Good luck with your recovery.

As for the kernel, Dsb has pretty got things squared away now. I can't wait to see your updated version.

Pain man, lots of pain..

Ya thats the kernel I use and recommend, love the swipe to unlock since the power button on mine blows.

Edit:

I'm not good at scripting so I'm hoping Fern or someone will come along and give me a hand. He has helped me before. I'm more of a graphics guy.

orangechoochoo

Nov 30, 2012
Beating up dumbbells
Pain man, lots of pain..

Ya thats the kernel I use and recommend, love the swipe to unlock since the power button on mine blows.

Edit:

I'm not good at scripting so I'm hoping Fern or someone will come along and give me a hand. He has helped me before. I'm more of a graphics guy.

The icons have improved quite a bit since the initial release, maybe you can team up with one of the other devs here and make a fast and good looking rom :good:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009

The icons have improved quite a bit since the initial release, maybe you can team up with one of the other devs here and make a fast and good looking rom :good:

I'm pretty satisfied with the ROM now but their is always room for improvement. I've been out of the game for the last 6 months or so but ill get some other stuff going on this. I generally work backwards its looks first then tune up. You could always pull the tweaks from another ROM. I'm going to go back and pull some from my ReZone ROM. ReZone was the Rezound ROMs I made.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009

To expand on that a little my scripting buddy is Snuzzo and I haven't gotten him involved yet. Also I started trying to decompile JB apks but haven't gotten JB to decompile properly yet. I stopped before the surgery and just haven't gotten back to it yet. I will get it eventually just have some research to do for a apktool that works.

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010

To expand on that a little my scripting buddy is Snuzzo and I haven't gotten him involved yet. Also I started trying to decompile JB apks but haven't gotten JB to decompile properly yet. I stopped before the surgery and just haven't gotten back to it yet. I will get it eventually just have some research to do for a apktool that works.

I have a couple versions of apktool that decompile and recompile JB apk's if you can't find anything. Just let me know but send me a pm if you do because I don't own this device so don't visit this section very often.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

zone23

Feb 16, 2009

Anyone want to test VR themer for me? What it does is it will apply my theme on any ROM. The only requirement is you need CWM recovery. I tried it on TWRP but it didn't seem to be working. What you can do for example is apply my theme on Viper ROM. Well let me know if anyone has any interest in testing it for me. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid DNA running ZoneDNA ROM..

Reactions: keith843

mcampos7

Jan 29, 2009
The OC
Anyone want to test VR themer for me? What it does is it will apply my theme on any ROM. The only requirement is you need CWM recovery. I tried it on TWRP but it didn't seem to be working. What you can do for example is apply my theme on Viper ROM. Well let me know if anyone has any interest in testing it for me. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid DNA running ZoneDNA ROM..

I'll give it a go. I owe ya from the OG EVO days and I have an extra DNA to do some testing on. Just let me know EXACTLY what you want me to do. I should be able to get to it today.

Reactions: zone23

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
I'll give it a go. I owe ya from the OG EVO days and I have an extra DNA to do some testing on. Just let me know EXACTLY what you want me to do. I should be able to get to it today.

Its relatively simple you need CWM Recovery I used the latest 6.0.2.8 Touch I think it is.. put the attached on you internal memory and flash it like a ROM. What it should do is make your ROM blue just like you were using my ZoneDNA ROM. I tested it on ViperROM and it seems to be working. I have it setup for CODIS as well but should work to an extent on any ROM. You can try TWRP but I don't think it will work. You will know right off the bat if it worked or not because your phone icon for example will be blue instead of green.

VR Theme

HERE

If it works ok I will post it in the Theme section. Let me know what happens, and thanks. BTW anyone who feels up to it can try this I HIGHLY recommend backing up FIRST

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ZoneDNA

Flash at Your Own Risk!

Sense 4+ ROM

Base ROM by:
    MicroMod777
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2237664

So I made something a little different...

ODEX

Removed most of Verizon's stuff (kept messaging and hotspot)

Removed some of HTC widgets mostly the smaller 1x1 power widgets

Unsecured the Kernel so you can now push files to /system

Only stock wallpapers (removed Verizon Wallpaper)

Removed Verizon Ringtones (Driod)

Removed all skins

Stock HTC boot animation

Added recent apps mod
    Thanks nitsuj17

Removed ongoing WiFi notification
    Thanks nitsuj17
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41484378&postcount=40

Added Blue 1% battery
    Thanks v-b-n
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2197676

Removed a lot of extra code from the default configuration files

Lots of little tweaks just as an example I set the weather audio to On by default.

Removed Automatic Updates

Change Log

Added FriendStream Widget

Added Transparent Theme (Set as Default)
    by MicroMod777
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2100359

Added HTC Taskmanager

Removed GPS Icon
    Not too keen on the method but it works for now..
    (Not using this method ATM)
    Thanks dhemke17
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39832774&postcount=3

Updated included Apps

preview00.jpg

preview01.jpg

preview02.jpg

HERE

OK boys and girls updated ROM is up... I just went ahead and de-odexed it problem solved.. Sorry it took so long...
    Here is the list of what I've been working on:

Added Camera Mod

Added Blue NFC Task Launcher

Added Blue Evernote

Added Blue Airdroid

Added Blue XDA App

Added JB recent apps

Removed Stock Bookmarks

Adjusted "Phone" Icon Size (thought it looked too big)

Adjusted Google+ Icon Color (thought it was too dark)

Made Google Maps "Local" Icon Blue

Made "Twitter" Icon Slightly Darker Blue so its a closer match to my other Icons

Changed "HTC Calendar" Icon to Google Calendar Icon (I like it better)
    I just five starred this rom back, no clue who put it down to four! We should all be thankful and grateful for every rom we get!