Micro Sd card compability?

Search This thread

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
hey guys, i have an xperia sp LB unroted on stock 4.3 i updated from sony bridge for mac. Is the sp compatible with cards over 32gb? i would like to know as i am about to get a case and sd card as i plan on taking many pictures during my upcoming vacation and i dont know if the 64gb card will work. Thanks in advance

Dj Akis

May 13, 2013
Patra
It depends on the card, a friend of mine had 64 gb sandisk on his xperia sp, and worked fine, i tried to put it on my xperia sp, and it didnt recognize it :)

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
so if i put a 64gb card in then go to settings>storage>sd card and it says 64gb available then it works but if it doesnt say theres a card it wont work?

so if i put a 64gb card in then go to settings>storage>sd card and it says 64gb available then it works but if it doesnt say theres a card it wont work?

If it recognizes your card there it should be no problem but after one point its just a game of chances.But i think if you partition the card to 32 and 32 gb partitions it should recongize it even if it does not when its not partitioned. (I just thought that never tried it )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For many people 64gb cards work a treat on others the phone wont detect the card.
    It depends on your current Rom and on the brand of your Micro SD card (For example i heard that Sandisk 64 Micro SD card work with XSP )