AOKP (Un-official Nightlys) (cherrypicked) 4.1.1 Jelly Bean

Search This thread

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
These Nighltys are built from AOKP source with afew cherry picks, i have not tested on the Nexus S but all should work fine.

I take NO credit for this, just want to share my builds.

AOKP is still in development at the moment, things are added everyday, when something new and intresting is added i will make new builds.

I want to take the time to thank the AOKP team, Cyanogenmod and the Android community.

Enjoy the builds and please report the bugs in this thread.

Last edited:

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
--09/11/12
-New boot animation
-Added lockscreen targets

aokp_crespo_jb-09-11-12.zip - 130.71 MB

--09/14/12
-Optiion to pick color for digital clock widget
-Tablet UI with DPI set in Rom Control
-Alternative lockscreen music layout
-Cleaned up Nav bar ring targets
-Cleaned up Rom Control
-Boot animation picker (Preview)
-Navbar rings not tested on Crespo

aokp_crespo_jb-09-14-12.zip - 130.92 MB

--09/14/12-2
-Nav Bar rings work how they should
-Quick Reply MMS
-More cleaning up of Rom Control
-tablet UI merge
-Ability to pick Lockscreen music layout, stock or modified

aokp_crespo_jb-09-14-12-2.zip - 130.56 MB

Known issues

1-Picking lockscreen target icons from system gives a FC, only happens when a theme is applied.
2-For picasa sync use EOS gapps, for advanced camera settings use the 072612 gapps from goo. Im
3-Lockscreen targets were removed on test 2 but will be back, didn't add it because of framework compatability issues.
4-New Boot animation isn't optimized for HDPI devices, so here is the link to add manualy in Rom Control>> http://d-h.st/DjX

Last edited:

spupuz

Feb 2, 2008
Milan
These Nighltys are built from AOKP source with afew cherry picks, i have not tested on the Nexus S but all should work fine.

AOKP is still in development at the moment, things are added everyday, when something new and intresting is added i will make new builds.

I want to take the time to thank the AOKP team, Cyanogenmod and the Android community.

Here is the link to my devhost, enjoy the builds and please report the bugs in this thread.

aokp_crespo_jb-build-1-test1.zip - 130.71 MB

--- Build 1
-New boot animation

known issues
picking some system icons for lockscreen targets gives a FC, only happens if you have a theme applied.

sorry about this build one was compiled on which date? could you please modifiy the name of the build including the building date so we can understand if it is newer that euroskank build or official present in androtransfer.com

Reactions: dinos3

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
sorry about this build one was compiled on which date? could you please modifiy the name of the build including the building date so we can understand if it is newer that euroskank build or official present in androtransfer.com

It was built on Sep 11th, remember, even if fitsnuglys is built on the same day it might contain different cherry picks, ill do something about the file names so there wont be confusing. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

navjot94

Aug 10, 2010
Detroit
For your next build can you consider including the nav bar ring targets and the hardware key remapping as cherry picks? Thanks!
Also, it seems like an official build 2 may be coming soon, there were a lot of new merges recently.

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
For your next build can you consider including the nav bar ring targets and the hardware key remapping as cherry picks? Thanks!
Also, it seems like an official build 2 may be coming soon, there were a lot of new merges recently.

I have a new build I'm gonna post tonight with most of the new changes.. Check the OP in about 10 mins:D

Stay tuned:cool:

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
U hold my hand through build process, I will forever be your friend. I want this bad for ns4g, can repo sync easily. Just if I encounter build errors I am lost, like totally. Could port but wanna build.
Anyway, kinda joking I may figure it out eventually.

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
U hold my hand through build process, I will forever be your friend. I want this bad for ns4g, can repo sync easily. Just if I encounter build errors I am lost, like totally. Could port but wanna build.
Anyway, kinda joking I may figure it out eventually.

I could help, let me know what you need, pm me with your email and ill add on gtalk.

TG2708

Apr 5, 2011
Bronx
The boot animation is the original one, has been this one for a long time.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

TG2708

Apr 5, 2011
Bronx
Weird, its showing the new one on my other builds for maguro and grouper.. :eek:

Once i get home ill post the boot animation zip

OK thanks just don't forget lol. And also if its not a problem could you edit it to fit the ns screen?

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
yep I'm still getting the old boot animation as well

OK thanks just don't forget lol. And also if its not a problem could you edit it to fit the ns screen?

Do you guys mind a new build?

Including quick reply message -
The correct boot animation-
Afew merges-

I could have it up in about an hour.

Let me know what you guys think? ;)

navjot94

Aug 10, 2010
Detroit
sure dude. I was actually going to download cm10 and copy the mms.apk too so I wouldn't mind a new build with it included :)

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
Cool, i just got home, gonna set up a quick build, wish i could test before hand but my wife is using my Nexus S, can't be flashing everyday..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy the builds and please report the bugs in this thread.
    --09/11/12
    -New boot animation

aokp_crespo_jb-09-11-12.zip - 130.71 MB

--09/14/12
    -Optiion to pick color for digital clock widget
    -Tablet UI with DPI set in Rom Control
    -Alternative lockscreen music layout
    -Cleaned up Nav bar ring targets
    -Cleaned up Rom Control
    -Boot animation picker (Preview)
    -Navbar rings not tested on Crespo

aokp_crespo_jb-09-14-12.zip - 130.92 MB

--09/14/12-2
    -Nav Bar rings work how they should
    -Quick Reply MMS
    -More cleaning up of Rom Control
    -tablet UI merge
    -Ability to pick Lockscreen music layout, stock or modified

aokp_crespo_jb-09-14-12-2.zip - 130.56 MB

Known issues

1-Picking lockscreen target icons from system gives a FC, only happens when a theme is applied.
    2-For picasa sync use EOS gapps, for advanced camera settings use the 072612 gapps from goo. Im
    3-Lockscreen targets were removed on test 2 but will be back, didn't add it because of framework compatability issues.
    4-New Boot animation isn't optimized for HDPI devices, so here is the link to add manualy in Rom Control>> http://d-h.st/DjX
    Sweet, I'll add this to my AOKP thread :)

EDIT: Link

Here is the link to my devhost, enjoy the builds and please report the bugs in this thread.

aokp_crespo_jb-build-1-test1.zip - 130.71 MB

--- Build 1
    -New boot animation

known issues
    picking some system icons for lockscreen targets gives a FC, only happens if you have a theme applied.

New build up on the 2nd post:D