[APP] [23.04.2014] [UPDATED] Lenovo Super Camera v3.6.6

Search This thread

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York
Hi friends, here is the Lenovo Super Camera for our Galaxy S4. It is the best custom camera app I've seen for our devices with a ton of options and you will definitely love it.

UPDATED FROM V3.5.6 TO V3.6.6.

Download:

Lenovo Super Camera v3.6.6

This is a CWM flashable zip.

PS: Panorama mode gives FC's but the rest works fine.

Keep the camera resolution at the maximum and you will see that a few effects work. The camera is not in the maximum resolution by default.

Was trying to fix panaroma these days but in vain and infact kinda busy with SOKP ;)

P.S : If you need a file with phone permissions removed, kindly PM me.

Last edited:

bgaccord

Oct 28, 2010
los angeles california
I tried it but acouple of effects dont work.
Panorama doesn't work.ui looks nice
And would love for everything to work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
Thanks man. I know it's not perfect and that some of the effects and whatnot don't work, but beyond the non-working stuff it's still a top quality camera app. Works great on my device running 0803's CM10.2.

Ps. SuperGallery does not open for me. Just force closes.

a2441918

Jan 1, 2011
New York
Thanks man. I know it's not perfect and that some of the effects and whatnot don't work, but beyond the non-working stuff it's still a top quality camera app. Works great on my device running 0803's CM10.2.

Ps. SuperGallery does not open for me. Just force closes.

Super Gallery works great here. U can see the screenshots.

Reactions: Sread326

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
Super Gallery works great here. U can see the screenshots.

What firmware are you running? Since I'm running CM 10.2, it could be the result of an AOSP based ROM or simply because it's a 4.3 based ROM. Funny thing is, I'd expect the camera app to break before the gallery app. That's normally how any of the camera ports work. lol

a2441918

Jan 1, 2011
New York
What firmware are you running? Since I'm running CM 10.2, it could be the result of an AOSP based ROM or simply because it's a 4.3 based ROM. Funny thing is, I'd expect the camera app to break before the gallery app. That's normally how any of the camera ports work. lol

I'm running Stock Touchwiz 4.2.2

SAHIL111

Aug 23, 2010
Nice app..HDR AND PANORAMA are not working .. but nice animation and has many options, even it has gallery . Any body can try as this does not require root. Thanks, btw I hit the thanks button also.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Dec 10, 2011
Dhaka
well install was fine den when i shoot a pic my phone automatically shut down den i had to turn it on again,,,software issue?? stock 4.2.2 no root

Nemesis29

Jul 23, 2013
workfully and good for my gt i9500 :good:, but i have little problem if select filter before capture camera will crash, just capture original and add filter later.

handassa

Apr 4, 2012
Camera FC sometimes and works others but gallery doesn't work at all (FC).
Running android 4.3 here

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

geiti94

Mar 18, 2009
Zürich
works for me. super camera and gallery. i am on 4.3 ge. only panorama, some effect and brust wont work

EDIT: Who i can extract the camera app? because i see tath some lib are missing. without libs brust and effects wont work.

Last edited:

chris264

Apr 10, 2012
Good morning,

is an update already planned? Ways android 4. 3
Not liked to do without the class Gallery any more.
Hopes positive news for us has her.

Nice Greetings

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends, here is the Lenovo Super Camera for our Galaxy S4. It is the best custom camera app I've seen for our devices with a ton of options and you will definitely love it.

UPDATED FROM V3.5.6 TO V3.6.6.

Download:

Lenovo Super Camera v3.6.6

This is a CWM flashable zip.

PS: Panorama mode gives FC's but the rest works fine.

Keep the camera resolution at the maximum and you will see that a few effects work. The camera is not in the maximum resolution by default.

Was trying to fix panaroma these days but in vain and infact kinda busy with SOKP ;)

P.S : If you need a file with phone permissions removed, kindly PM me.
    New build up. Enjoy fellas :) :D
    @a2441918 : You can include this in your OP. Maybe these libs can help those people who are having problems.

LenovoSuperCamera_FHD_MOD_ARM_21Feb2014.zip

You need to extract this. Paste them in system/app and system/lib respectively. Then set permission for all files to rw-r-r (1 in app and 30 in lib). Reboot.

After doing this the camera should work flawlessly with all modes. Its working on my i9505 danvdh GPe rom.
    So pull the apk out of this zip, and paste it in system app and system lib?

sent from your Mom's phone
    Yes. Extract apk and libs and do the steps I've mentioned.

possible noob question, but do i simply paste them as mentionned or should i first instal the original apk ?
    No need to install the apk. Just follow the steps I've provided. Extract, Cut/Copy & Paste them in the right folders - Overwrite lib files with the above files (if any of them are already present in the folder already). (system/app & system/lib respectively and set permissions for all files to rw-r-r)
    Do you think the Trojan will be uninstalled with the app?

Dude it's not actually a trojan. It's just a patched file and your antivirus or security detects them as a trojan. It is absolutely harmless.