[ROM] [06.20.11] BAMF Remix 1.8.6 - UPDATE**MR2 radio and custom kernel support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thatdudebutch

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
MODS AND EXTRAS

These are some additional mods i made for you guys. All these are flashable zips. Please make a nandroid backup before flashing.

COMPLETELY REMOVE SENSE UI *UPDATED*

**I added a couple things back that broke voice search and other misc. items**
This will completely remove all remnants of Sense UI that can be uninstalled. Obviously contacts, dialer, etc. are still there. Make a nandroid backup before flashing so you can return to sense if you would like. This will also install the 2.3 GB launcher and Widgetpicker.apk. You can easily uininstall the gb launcher as well. Flash in recovery. Enjoy!
Remove HTC Sense UI:http://www.multiupload.com/bfwu22b02z

TONS OF MODS BY ZHP PILOT!

ZHP Pilot has done many, many mods for the Remix in the themes and apps section. The list includes about 30 alternate Rosies. framework combos, accurate battery themes, and much, much more. Please visit his thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043589
ALTERNATE LOCKSCREEN FROM BAMF STRIPPED

snap20110507_035013.png

Should this become default in the Remix? Let me know what ya think. :D
BAMF Stripped Lockscreen:http://www.multiupload.com/IK1LG2QM2M

ALTERNATE LOCKSCREEN NUMBER #2

snap20110508_034006.png

Not for everyone I'm sure but hey, it'd different. :D
Alternate Lockscreen #2: http://www.multiupload.com/B60P8P2VOL

ALTERNATE LOCKSCREEN #3

Lockscreen3.png

Alternate Lockscreen #3 Download

Last edited:

thatdudebutch

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
Team BAMF Presents.. Matte HD v1

Matte-HD.png

Okay guys, now that I spent most of my free time this weekend mucking around in our frameworks, it is time to release the beta version of Matte HD for you guys. I hope you enjoy my hours of piddling. :D

This theme is framework only right now, and I'm not even totally happy with it yet. In the coming versions I will be reworking the status bar and pulldown, theming more aspects of the UI, Dialer, etc. As always, it's up to you guys to weigh in on what direction you would like this theme to go. More color, less color, etc. Just let me know! The best feature so far of this theme is the modded AOSP lockscreen. I reworked the xmls so that now the AOSP lockscreen background image will be whatever is default_wallpaper.jpg in your framework. To get the effect pictured above I made a wallpaper with a transparent rip through it so that you're homescreen wallpaper shows through which creates a great effect. I also nuked all the text besides the clock. I will be posting a tutorial in a day or so as well as a PSD so that we can make different lockscreen images and use metamorph to quickly apply them.

Theme Includes

• Power Toggles
  • 4-in-1 Reboot Options
  • Modded AOSP Lockscreen (Changeable wallpaper, carrier and text deletions)
  • Accurate Battery
  • Square Menus
  • Themed UI

As always, any support is greatily appreciated, look for more from Team BAMF real soon.
Download Matte HD v1: http://goo.gl/CqMPN
NOTE: Remember, to enable AOSP lockscreen via BAMF Toolkit to use the new features of this theme. This theme is compatible with all BAMF versions.

Next Version: Dialer, made from scratch power toggles theme, more UI enchancements, etc.

Last edited:

Aerogriff

Jan 31, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Quick question. When I flashed it I had a neat wallpaper pop up that I hadn't seen before...but it went away when my normal wallpaper loaded up >.<
It's not shown in the screenshots above though, would you happen to have a link for this wallpaper?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

thejondude

Aug 3, 2010
newport beach
i would like to see a basic transparent pull down with no power widgets or rescent apps and also remove the verizon wireless text and make the box the text is in transparent ( like around the clear button) but still keep the new batt icon and 6 bar signal :)

and i would also like to see your pandora from you fascinate rom include

Last edited:

btango05

Sep 2, 2010
First and only rom since I had the tbolt...sent you and adrynalyne some beer/coffee/marriage counseling money:D

Reactions: mbh87

orion421

Oct 9, 2010
Malone,NY
Um blah blah blah, black menus(supah dark style),blah blah blah, nice work, blah blah blah, oh yeah and more supah dark yo!!!

thejondude

Aug 3, 2010
newport beach
i would like to see a basic transparent pull down with no power widgets or rescent apps and also remove the verizon wireless text and make the box the text is in transparent ( like around the clear button) but still keep the new batt icon and 6 bar signal :)

and i would also like to see your pandora from you fascinate rom include

willing to make it a bounty and throw down a donation......

skinien

Aug 6, 2010
San Diego
Sorry all; I understand the difference between Das BAMF and the desensed version. But what's the ROM in this thread. Is it just a community customized Das BAMF?

ska.t73

May 13, 2010
Phoenix
Sorry all; I understand the difference between Das BAMF and the desensed version. But what's the ROM in this thread. Is it just a community customized Das BAMF?

It is the same ROM that is listed in the Das BAMF thread (the themed version), this thread is so that we ask questions and get assistance with the themed parts and not the overall ROM.

Reactions: skinien

52brandon

Feb 3, 2010
I like the power control in the drop down but the white just seems out of place (unless you have another notification). Black with white icons or the tinted clear background like the rest of the pull-down shade would be an amazing change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Advertising not permitted on xda
    MODS AND EXTRAS

These are some additional mods i made for you guys. All these are flashable zips. Please make a nandroid backup before flashing.

COMPLETELY REMOVE SENSE UI *UPDATED*

**I added a couple things back that broke voice search and other misc. items**
    This will completely remove all remnants of Sense UI that can be uninstalled. Obviously contacts, dialer, etc. are still there. Make a nandroid backup before flashing so you can return to sense if you would like. This will also install the 2.3 GB launcher and Widgetpicker.apk. You can easily uininstall the gb launcher as well. Flash in recovery. Enjoy!
    Remove HTC Sense UI:http://www.multiupload.com/bfwu22b02z

TONS OF MODS BY ZHP PILOT!

ZHP Pilot has done many, many mods for the Remix in the themes and apps section. The list includes about 30 alternate Rosies. framework combos, accurate battery themes, and much, much more. Please visit his thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043589
    ALTERNATE LOCKSCREEN FROM BAMF STRIPPED

snap20110507_035013.png

Should this become default in the Remix? Let me know what ya think. :D
    BAMF Stripped Lockscreen:http://www.multiupload.com/IK1LG2QM2M

ALTERNATE LOCKSCREEN NUMBER #2

snap20110508_034006.png

Not for everyone I'm sure but hey, it'd different. :D
    Alternate Lockscreen #2: http://www.multiupload.com/B60P8P2VOL

ALTERNATE LOCKSCREEN #3

Lockscreen3.png

Alternate Lockscreen #3 Download
    ATTN GUYS: Please feel free to PM me if you would like join the beta group! Screw the dollar, I didn't intend to make anyone sad at their current situation. :D If you can't afford the jagerbomb, hitting that THANKS button is all I need. (I'M WATCHING THE THANKS METER YOU GUYS, DON'T FIB)

:D:D:
    Team BAMF Presents.. Matte HD v1

Matte-HD.png

Okay guys, now that I spent most of my free time this weekend mucking around in our frameworks, it is time to release the beta version of Matte HD for you guys. I hope you enjoy my hours of piddling. :D

This theme is framework only right now, and I'm not even totally happy with it yet. In the coming versions I will be reworking the status bar and pulldown, theming more aspects of the UI, Dialer, etc. As always, it's up to you guys to weigh in on what direction you would like this theme to go. More color, less color, etc. Just let me know! The best feature so far of this theme is the modded AOSP lockscreen. I reworked the xmls so that now the AOSP lockscreen background image will be whatever is default_wallpaper.jpg in your framework. To get the effect pictured above I made a wallpaper with a transparent rip through it so that you're homescreen wallpaper shows through which creates a great effect. I also nuked all the text besides the clock. I will be posting a tutorial in a day or so as well as a PSD so that we can make different lockscreen images and use metamorph to quickly apply them.

Theme Includes

• Power Toggles
    • 4-in-1 Reboot Options
    • Modded AOSP Lockscreen (Changeable wallpaper, carrier and text deletions)
    • Accurate Battery
    • Square Menus
    • Themed UI

As always, any support is greatily appreciated, look for more from Team BAMF real soon.
    Download Matte HD v1: http://goo.gl/CqMPN
    NOTE: Remember, to enable AOSP lockscreen via BAMF Toolkit to use the new features of this theme. This theme is compatible with all BAMF versions.

Next Version: Dialer, made from scratch power toggles theme, more UI enchancements, etc.
    How I got this working ~ Instructions ~

How I got this working (and this is under assumption you already have latest CWR):

1. When you are b00ted into whatever rom that you are currently using, place the radio image you downloaded from the OP on the root of your SD card. (no sub folders)

2. Turn off your phone. Then while holding the down volume button, press the power button. This will load into Hboot.

3. Hboot will recognize the radio image and ask if you want to update. Press up arrow for 'yes'. It will go through its motions and ask if you if you want to reboot. Go ahead and reboot.

4. When fully booted, delete the radio image from the root of your Sd card. Copy the remix rom on the root of your sd card.

5. Turn off your phone. Then while holding the down volume button, press the power button. This will load into Hboot.

6. Since there is no image for Hboot, it will ask you what you want to do. Use the volume up/down keys to choose bootloader, then press power button.

7. Use volume up/down keys to choose recovery, then press power button.

8. Phone will boot in Clockwork Recovery.

9. Complete a factory reset.

10. Clear/delete cache partition (I do this three times).

11. Go into advanced menu, clear/delete Dalvik Cache. (I do this three times).

12. Back out to main menu, choose 'choose zip from sd card', and then flash the Bamf remix rom.

13. When its done, reboot the phone.

14. Enjoy!