[ROOT][TOOL]Qemu automated root [09/18/2012]

Search This thread

gqukyo

Nov 9, 2009
I'm also stuck at the daemon startup (port 5037). Doesn't move from there. On Windows 7, adb is enabled in Kindle.

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
This tool will root your device based on my qemu local.prop root method.

Just download and unzip everything into a directory; then run RootQemu.bat from that directory (if you do not currently have the device drivers for your device, they are attached to this post, please install them, please use them to install your device before attempting the process).

A video with how to do this is available here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=31728742

Neither ADB nor the SDK need to be installed as all needed files are included in the attachments below (though it won't hurt anything if they are).

Helpful tip:
Make sure no other Android device is connected to your PC

Hey sparkym3 I am not sure if your tool is the one everyone is using lately but there a LOT of people on the forum reporting on losing menubars and navbars upon rooting their device with a tool. Just thought I would give you a heads up and maybe look into it. I will report it in KFFirstAide tool as well

Raymond199483

Dec 29, 2012
I'm installing the driver right now after that will it work Cuz I really want to root my Kindle

sent from my unrooted kindle fire hd

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Hey it's taking a long time to install

sent from my unrooted kindle fire hd

PassingThruLife

Jun 6, 2012
I install the adb drivers,it says installed sucessfully yet I get a window saying ADB not found and when I open up Qemu and press 1 for root,the window says ADB not found...

What gives?Any help would be great.Thanks.

PassingThruLife

Jun 6, 2012
adb-kindle.jpg

This is what I see even after it says ADB installed.

Ive tred it on my laptop and netbook,same on both.

What gives?

Attachments

• adb-kindle.jpg
    adb-kindle.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 359

quan_1986

Jun 22, 2011
BinhDuong City

CoB_Mike

escrimps

Jun 10, 2006
San Diego
What OS are you running. Also have you ensured you have the right drivers installed?

I haven't even started the rooting process yet. Been reading up as much as I can in the different threads. I have KFHD7 with 7.3.1. So far in all of the threads, I've read that 7.3.1 had the exploit corrected an could not be rooted. However, none of the sticky topics mention it, so I've been looking for a post confirming this OS version as being successfully rooted.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

CoB_Mike

I haven't even started the rooting process yet. Been reading up as much as I can in the different threads. I have KFHD7 with 7.3.1. So far in all of the threads, I've read that 7.3.1 had the exploit corrected an could not be rooted. However, none of the sticky topics mention it, so I've been looking for a post confirming this OS version as being successfully rooted.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I am pretty sure it is
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2243949

Download the current root with restore.

http://www.schwantz-i.org/root-with-restore-by-bin4ry.html

Top Liked Posts