Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Apk and zip updated :)

1032 FONTS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SYSTEM :laugh:

How to :

[APK LAST UPDATE 29.09.2015]

Download :

XDA-POWER.FONTS.apk

Install like standard apk :) go to settings and select your font using flipfont system :highfive:

For update : Simply redownload from link and update existing apk on your phone

Tested on many 4.X.X / 5.X roms without bugs :)

To Dev : Feel free to inclued my work in your rom if you have a font switching system .... Just give credits and do not modify my work without permission :)

!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRROR LINKS !!!!!

=====================================================================================================
Dont have Flipfont or Font switching system in your rom :

Download this zip on your phone : XDA_POWERFONTS_AOSP_5.1.zip

Install Font Installer or Ifont from playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.font.installer&hl=fr

Flash my zip using recovery (CWM or TWRP) (This will inject fonts in System/Fonts and apply proper rights)

Reboot

Launch Font Installer , switch on left to LOCAL (See Screenshots) and go to System / Fonts

Select font you want to use , preview or install , and reboot (Font installer will make a automatic backup if need)

That's All !!

Work on any rom (4.2.X , 4.3, 4.4.X, 5.X )
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR SAMSUNG USERS:
Check out my thread in S6 Section for a modded version working on Kitkat and Lollipop
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*******************************************************************************************************************
Note for existing Users :

If you dont see new font (exemple Amerika) in your list , use a root app to remove my apk in system/app , reboot , check font (you should have only default a this moment) reinstall latest version of apk and select new fonts :)

*******************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Thanks if u like my work !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-33-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-33-48.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 52,461
  • Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-34-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-34-12.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 48,909
Last edited:

kartikb

Jun 30, 2010
Auckland
Re: [APP] XDA-POWER.FONTS SIII FlipFont (328 Fonts)

How can I make this work on the leaked firmware 4.2.1? It installs fine but when I try and select a font it says invalid.

Anyone else facing this? Or knows a way to get around it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: live2live

alterman666

Oct 14, 2012
very good

very nice app. I instal it on stock 4.1.2 and is working like a charm

:good:

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Will have a look why it doesnt work properly on 4.2.X rom ...

For the moment there is only leak i will wait official release for updating my S3 (dailyuse) and check what going on ... probably xml fonts needs to be fix

Reactions: 6pudu5

falbala84

Aug 18, 2011
Sevilla
Hey, thank you! I'm now using Delius, looks nice :D

I have a font that I used to use in my old device, could you please turn it into an apk so that I can use it in my SGS3?

Thanks in advance!

Font Cartoon

grzesdroid

Feb 13, 2012
Jaworzyna Śląska
Odp: [APP] XDA-POWER.FONTS SIII FlipFont (332 Fonts) [Update 16/03]

These fonts are amazing. Thank you very much for the awesome applications. Can I add it to my rom?

SGS III / Grisza Monster Beam v5.0 / Yank555.lu 3.3a / JKay deluxe framework 14.92.9 / JB Domination (edit by me) / Tapatalk 2 / Swiftkey 4

hasek82

Aug 23, 2010
Norrbotten
Hello All :

This apk was created by me based on bala_gamer thread ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1717964 ) who's providing a zip with many fonts compatible with our S3

I' ve collected many more fonts in differents place and added all in one apk

I'm noob to android developpement and i clearly do not create thing, all credits goes to developpers

I made it for my own usage first , all fonts are not tested but i' ve tested more than 100+ without problems

If you like my idea and if you have more fonts post them i'll update regulary (when having time ^^)

Download :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_BCUzxx-leRa1lIallqLV9LQkE/edit?usp=sharing

Usage :

Install like standard apk :) go to settings and select your font :highfive:

Tested on omega and null_23

can you make the fonts to work on the leak 4.2.1?

Reactions: maxxxz and erick_o

beda_boy

Jul 24, 2011
Re: [APP] XDA-POWER.FONTS SIII FlipFont (332 Fonts) [Update 16/03]

This is amazing! Works flawlessly on mb5! Keep the fonts coming:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apk and zip updated :)

1032 FONTS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SYSTEM :laugh:

How to :

[APK LAST UPDATE 29.09.2015]

Download :

XDA-POWER.FONTS.apk

Install like standard apk :) go to settings and select your font using flipfont system :highfive:

For update : Simply redownload from link and update existing apk on your phone

Tested on many 4.X.X / 5.X roms without bugs :)

To Dev : Feel free to inclued my work in your rom if you have a font switching system .... Just give credits and do not modify my work without permission :)

!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRROR LINKS !!!!!

=====================================================================================================
    Dont have Flipfont or Font switching system in your rom :

Download this zip on your phone : XDA_POWERFONTS_AOSP_5.1.zip

Install Font Installer or Ifont from playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.font.installer&hl=fr

Flash my zip using recovery (CWM or TWRP) (This will inject fonts in System/Fonts and apply proper rights)

Reboot

Launch Font Installer , switch on left to LOCAL (See Screenshots) and go to System / Fonts

Select font you want to use , preview or install , and reboot (Font installer will make a automatic backup if need)

That's All !!

Work on any rom (4.2.X , 4.3, 4.4.X, 5.X )
    FOR SAMSUNG USERS:
    Check out my thread in S6 Section for a modded version working on Kitkat and Lollipop
    Note for existing Users :

If you dont see new font (exemple Amerika) in your list , use a root app to remove my apk in system/app , reboot , check font (you should have only default a this moment) reinstall latest version of apk and select new fonts :)

Now updating my apk for 4.1.X users :)

+140 new fonts :) => 488 Fonts in 1 pack ^^

Stay tuned !

Edit Done ! Op Updated
    Apk in OP updated also :)

+ 3 Fonts:

Arimo-Regular
    Ubuntu-C
    Ubuntu-R

thanks Dandroid13 for providing new fonts
    @bilgerryan said to try to delete the old apk and sideload one that is newer. I did it and then uninstalled the power fonts and then reinstalled them. Rebooted a few times. It worked, but now I have two of each and when you see a double the top one will load and work, the bottom one will not. I will work more on how to get rid of the doubles, but happy they work again.
    Here is the samsung apk that I used.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qth96q0jgwwz531/SamsungSans.apk?dl=0

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Will make an update soon .... + 300 fonts and compatible with lollipop :)
    For samsung users on 5.X check out my thread in S6 section :
    http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6/themes-apps/font-pack-966-fonts-one-apk-s6-s6edge-t3154336

:highfive: