e:failed to find /misc partition.. please help

Search This thread

khalfan143

Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys,
I have tried to flash custom room in A7 2016 Samsung phone using Odin 3 . when I am selecting boot loader by pressing VOL-UP + Home+Power button then at the bottom of screen it shows the following message, and now when I restart my phone it stuck on startup.

e:failed to find /misc partition.

please please help me :crying::crying::crying:

rezanourpour

Jul 24, 2017
same problem

Hi guys,
I have tried to flash custom room in A7 2016 Samsung phone using Odin 3 . when I am selecting boot loader by pressing VOL-UP + Home+Power button then at the bottom of screen it shows the following message, and now when I restart my phone it stuck on startup.

e:failed to find /misc partition.

please please help me :crying::crying::crying:

hi,my samsung a710fd phone has that problem too. if somebody help us, we will thanks

can we flash stock rom( 5 part rom)(pit,ap,bl,cp,csc) and check nand earase all selection for solving that?

Last edited:

centrino500

Apr 30, 2015
same thing is happening with my A510F also having nougat 7.0, can't go into download mode, only recovery option is showing, can't even wipe data/factory reset..

jac1945

Sep 26, 2011
Bonjour et meilleurs voeux 2018
J'ai le même problème avec un Galaxy J5 2017 de 15 j. On vient de me le changer (contre 1 remis à neuf), en allant le chercher au point relais, avant de l'emmener je le lance en mode recovery ......... EXACTEMENT LE MÊME PROBLEME ! J'ai retéléphoné à Orange, ils ne comprennent rien et me renvoie un nouveau remis à neuf que je recevrai demain. Si pareil ils verront pour un autre modèle.
Pour ça q'avec mon neuf, pensant que cela pourrait venir de la surcouche Orange je l'avais flashé avec le firmware officiel de Samsubg sans résultat, donc ava,t de le rendre à Orange j'ai reflashé une ROM Orange.
Donc soit c'est le téléphone, soit c'est Android Nougat.
Affaire à suivre, je vous tiendrai au courant.

nghiepvphone

Apr 2, 2018
hi,my samsung a710fd phone has that problem too. if somebody help us, we will thanks

can we flash stock rom( 5 part rom)(pit,ap,bl,cp,csc) and check nand earase all selection for solving that?
I know how to fix it. But if don't careful could make your imei phone to 000000000000000 number.
With imei zero number can fix with Z3X box or Octopus box (both can crack to use without box, search google).
Contact me fb: fb/nghiepkiller
When i have free time i'll help you with full fix.
Just help, no need donate,...

Reactions: Wlm645272

olsendriver

Aug 19, 2018
galaxy J5y171texx,,,,,,/nghiepkiller

I know how to fix it. But if don't careful could make your imei phone to 000000000000000 number.
With imei zero number can fix with Z3X box or Octopus box (both can crack to use without box, search google).

Hey.
I have the same on my samsung galaxy J5,, Ive tried find u /nghiepkiller,, but I cannot locate u on facebook? I am new here. Help? Someone? Please?

best regards greenhorne Olsen, Norway

Yorsh69

Feb 4, 2018
Solution for OEM Lock tested in J7 neo J701m, flash combination file, hard reset, flash stock rom but only in BL mark sboot.img and in AP mark only boot.img system.img, the phone will turn on normal straight to the menu without going through the configuration of start, for OEM Unlock flash twrp, instal Magisk V19 or supersu 2.82 SR5 already enjoy, to be able to install software separately in samsung omitting other files as I described it is not used odin, use the Z3X box, I am a telephone technician, excuse me English.

pureky

Oct 26, 2019
j330f/ds frp locked cant flash in odin // recovery mode e:failed /misc partition

heyy guyyzz i really need help.. anyone :( i've been trying to fix my j330f i've use all the methods. flashing original firmware still fail in odin so is in zx3 and even my android recovery mode is E:failed to find /misc partition . i think i broke my phone really need help :(

omar raza

Sep 7, 2014
The Solution for it, >> I have a SM-J730F when I want to Hard reset it, it display this error message e:failed to find /misc partition.
then it doesn't do the operation , so I download 4 flash file then I Use latest version of Odin then I choose BL, AP, CP, CSC but it's important for CSC file when you download 4 flash for CSC box you must doesn't select HOME_CSC you must select one that is CSC_xxxxxxxx. it's works good for me

luxxtart

Sep 24, 2020
my experience
i did this
1. open your stock firmware package ( extract if you havent yet ) than go to AP
2. click rename at the (AP-File) than erase the (.md5)
3. extract the file with program that can do it :))
4. find (system) file
5. make a (.tar) file with (7z) program with the that system file
6. flash just with our file that have been done with odin ( no thick other box )
7. done

hope this can help

Reactions: gabrieeltx

gabrieeltx

Feb 21, 2022
my experience
i did this
4. find (system) file
6. flash just with our file that have been done with odin ( no thick other box )
7. done

hope this can help
valeu, me salvou!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Solution for OEM Lock tested in J7 neo J701m, flash combination file, hard reset, flash stock rom but only in BL mark sboot.img and in AP mark only boot.img system.img, the phone will turn on normal straight to the menu without going through the configuration of start, for OEM Unlock flash twrp, instal Magisk V19 or supersu 2.82 SR5 already enjoy, to be able to install software separately in samsung omitting other files as I described it is not used odin, use the Z3X box, I am a telephone technician, excuse me English.
    The Solution for it, >> I have a SM-J730F when I want to Hard reset it, it display this error message e:failed to find /misc partition.
    then it doesn't do the operation , so I download 4 flash file then I Use latest version of Odin then I choose BL, AP, CP, CSC but it's important for CSC file when you download 4 flash for CSC box you must doesn't select HOME_CSC you must select one that is CSC_xxxxxxxx. it's works good for me
    my experience
    i did this
    4. find (system) file
    7. done

hope this can help